From: nospam.g00r00@f215.n129.z1.fidonet.org (g00r00)
Newsgroups: alt.bbs.mystic
Subject: Re: Mystic BBS for Raspberry Pi 64 Bit
Date: Fri, 30 Dec 2022 18:58:31 +1300
 by: g00r00 - Fri, 30 Dec 2022 05:58 UTC

AS> Is there any hope for a Mystic BBS version for the Raspberry Pi in 64
AS> bit in the near future? Why I ask this is very simple.
AS>
AS> 1.) Rasperry Pi IV with 8 Gigabyte need a 64 Bit Linux so that the whole
AS> 8GB memory can be accessed.

Yes there is. I did compile a 64-bit Pi version a while back but it apparently
was severely broken, too broken to really give anyone to run.

I also don't have a Pi 64-bit and they've been difficult to get the past year
or two.

And then there is compiler compatibility. I think 64-bit ARM was somewhat
experiemental back then too.

Now that Pi 64-bit is more common, its time to re-review things and see if we
can get an update out for 64-bit.

.... 24 hours in a day and 24 beers in a case. Hmmmm...