From: allanh@vivaldi.net (Allan Higdon)
Newsgroups: alt.comp.freeware
Subject: [Update] Tixati 3.24
Date: Sun, 24 Mar 2024 08:59:39 -0500
 by: Allan Higdon - Sun, 24 Mar 2024 13:59 UTC

"Tixati is an easy-to-use file sharing program utilizing the distributed, peer-to-peer BitTorrent protocol. The program includes a clean, simple interface with the notable ability to prioritize files within a downloading torrent so you can get the first song or video downloaded and previewed quickly. Also supports customized download folders by file type, bandwidth throttling, transfer visualizations, encryption, prioritization, RSS support, IP filtering, DHT and magnet links.

A 64-bit version is available (within the folder)."

https://www.portablefreeware.com/index.php?id=2571

An excellent alternative to qBittorrent.

Home Page
https://www.tixati.com/

Changelog
https://www.tixati.com/news

Re: [Update] Tixati 3.24

<utpe8m$dph2$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/computers/article-flat.php?id=20522&group=alt.comp.freeware#20522

From: wannabee@att.net (Bill Bennett)
Newsgroups: alt.comp.freeware
Subject: Re: [Update] Tixati 3.24
Date: Sun, 24 Mar 2024 10:44:38 -0400
 by: Bill Bennett - Sun, 24 Mar 2024 14:44 UTC

On 3/24/2024 9:59 AM, Allan Higdon wrote:
> "Tixati is an easy-to-use file sharing program utilizing the
> distributed, peer-to-peer BitTorrent protocol. The program includes a
> clean, simple interface with the notable ability to prioritize files
> within a downloading torrent so you can get the first song or video
> downloaded and previewed quickly. Also supports customized download
> folders by file type, bandwidth throttling, transfer visualizations,
> encryption, prioritization, RSS support, IP filtering, DHT and magnet
> links.
>
> A 64-bit version is available (within the folder)."
>
> https://www.portablefreeware.com/index.php?id=2571
>
> An excellent alternative to qBittorrent.
>
> Home Page
> https://www.tixati.com/
>
> Changelog
> https://www.tixati.com/news