From: nospam.Rick.Smith@f10.n105.z1.fidonet.org (Rick Smith)
Newsgroups: alt.bbs.mystic
Subject: update msg base
Date: Mon, 02 Jan 2023 18:13:20 +1300
 by: Rick Smith - Mon, 2 Jan 2023 05:13 UTC

Greetings All!

I have the new instance of the bbs ready to go (except bbslink, still broken)
when I am ready to flip the switch to the new version I was going to copy the
msg and filebase over to the new instance is there anything I need to do with
mystic as far as updating those bases?

----
Regards,

Rick Smith (Nitro)

.... TAGLINE A BBS addict is hooked when: you consider BBSing better than
chocolat