From: allanh@vivaldi.net (Allan Higdon)
Newsgroups: alt.comp.freeware
Subject: [Update] 1by1 2.09
Date: Mon, 22 Apr 2024 15:28:10 -0500
 by: Allan Higdon - Mon, 22 Apr 2024 20:28 UTC

"1by1 is a lightweight and low-resource usage audio player that plays directories or whole drives, with optional playlist/favorites support. The program remembers last track and
position, supports gapless playback or crossfading between tracks, audio enhancer and Winamp 2.x input plugin support. Manage your collection from within the program including
folder compare, delete, rename while playing, move and more.

Supports most popular formats including MP3, OGG, MP4, CDs and more."

Home Page
http://mpesch3.de/1by1.html

FossHub Review
https://www.fosshub.com/1by1.html

2.09
Optional general 24 bit output · Daylight saving and time stamp issue in lists corrected · Big view background color change wasn't shown directly · Some minor things

Re: [Update] 1by1 2.09

<MPG.40923ee6ade7763598988b@news.eternal-september.org>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/computers/article-flat.php?id=20863&group=alt.comp.freeware#20863

From: oenvafgbez.lhuyre@znvyahyy.invalid (Yuhler Speertraeger)
Newsgroups: alt.comp.freeware
Subject: Re: [Update] 1by1 2.09
Date: Tue, 23 Apr 2024 21:56:23 -0300
 by: Yuhler Speertraeger - Wed, 24 Apr 2024 00:56 UTC

On article <v06h8r$3lik3$1@paganini.bofh.team>, Allan Higdon wrote
(at least in part):

> "1by1 is a lightweight and low-resource usage audio player that plays directories or whole drives, with optional playlist/favorites support. The program remembers last track and
> position, supports gapless playback or crossfading between tracks, audio enhancer and Winamp 2.x input plugin support. Manage your collection from within the program including
> folder compare, delete, rename while playing, move and more.
>
> Supports most popular formats including MP3, OGG, MP4, CDs and more."
>
> Home Page
> http://mpesch3.de/1by1.html
>
> FossHub Review
> https://www.fosshub.com/1by1.html
>
> 2.09
> Optional general 24 bit output · Daylight saving and time stamp issue in lists corrected · Big view background color change wasn't shown directly · Some minor things

Great proggie. I found it when I need a replacement to STP Player.

--
Best,
Yuhler

Due to spam I'm filtering-out GoogleGroups. Sorry. :(