From: nospam.Dallas.Vinson@f256.n123.z1.fidonet.org (Dallas Vinson)
Newsgroups: alt.bbs.mystic
Subject: Feature Request
Date: Fri, 27 Jan 2023 04:05:38 +1300
 by: Dallas Vinson - Thu, 26 Jan 2023 15:05 UTC

Also, would be nice if the "Message Index List" included a column for date of
the post so when looking through a long list of posts you can easily see when
the post was made and know if it's worth responding to it or not.

Re: Feature Request

<3834001669@f215.n129.z1.fidonet.org>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/computers/article-flat.php?id=2148&group=alt.bbs.mystic#2148

From: nospam.g00r00@f215.n129.z1.fidonet.org (g00r00)
Newsgroups: alt.bbs.mystic
Subject: Re: Feature Request
Date: Fri, 27 Jan 2023 09:35:22 +1300
 by: g00r00 - Thu, 26 Jan 2023 20:35 UTC

DV> Also, would be nice if the "Message Index List" included a column for
DV> date of the post so when looking through a long list of posts you can
DV> easily see when the post was made and know if it's worth responding to
DV> it or not.

Its possible to add it yourself now if you want to now, but I will add it to my
list of to do items!

.... Press SPACEBAR once to abort, or twice to save changes