From: nospam.Nicola.Mettimano@f601.n335.z2.fidonet.org (Nicola Mettimano)
Newsgroups: alt.bbs.mystic
Subject: help for a choise box
Date: Sat, 28 Jan 2023 13:05:29 +1300
 by: Nicola Mettimano - Sat, 28 Jan 2023 00:05 UTC

Hello g00r00 and thanks for all your replies, please, just another one :-)))
I created the private messages menu and inside there is the choice "write
message". I would like a box with 2 items to open: emails and netmails, I think
it should be done with a generic prompt of choosing a or b but I don't know how
to do it, could you help me please?

Re: help for a choise box

<1947397847@f215.n129.z1.fidonet.org>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/computers/article-flat.php?id=2160&group=alt.bbs.mystic#2160

From: nospam.g00r00@f215.n129.z1.fidonet.org (g00r00)
Newsgroups: alt.bbs.mystic
Subject: Re: help for a choise box
Date: Sat, 28 Jan 2023 12:15:56 +1300
 by: g00r00 - Fri, 27 Jan 2023 23:15 UTC

NM> Hello g00r00 and thanks for all your replies, please, just another one
NM> :-))) I created the private messages menu and inside there is the choice
NM> "write message". I would like a box with 2 items to open: emails and
NM> netmails, I think it should be done with a generic prompt of choosing a
NM> or b but I don't know how to do it, could you help me please?

There are a few ways to do it. You can create a lightbar menu to do it or you
could use a traditional menu and change the menu prompt to use the #V mci code
to create a list of options.

I created a quick "boxmenudemo.mnu" that gives an example of the second option
for you that you can download from /downloads/prealpha on the mysticbbs.com
website. Make sure you go into Menu Settings (/S) which is where you'd place
the options.

There is a reference here on the MCI code used:
http://wiki.mysticbbs.com/doku.php?id=displaycodes

.... This virus requires Microsoft Windows 3.x

Re: help for a choise box

<1275658930@f601.n335.z2.fidonet.org>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/computers/article-flat.php?id=2169&group=alt.bbs.mystic#2169

From: nospam.Nicola.Mettimano@f601.n335.z2.fidonet.org (Nicola Mettimano)
Newsgroups: alt.bbs.mystic
Date: Sun, 29 Jan 2023 17:25:32 +1300
 by: Nicola Mettimano - Sun, 29 Jan 2023 04:25 UTC

Hello and thanks so much,
g0> I created a quick "boxmenudemo.mnu" that gives an example of the second
g0> option for you that you can download from /downloads/prealpha on the
g0> mysticbbs.com website. Make sure you go into Menu Settings (/S) which
g0> is where you'd place the options.

It work fine, it was just what I was looking for.. ;-)