From: nospam.Rick.Smith@f10.n105.z1.fidonet.org (Rick Smith)
Newsgroups: alt.bbs.mystic
Subject: menu restore
Date: Sun, 29 Jan 2023 09:39:12 +1300
 by: Rick Smith - Sat, 28 Jan 2023 20:39 UTC

Greetings All!

A while ago I added custom menu's to mystic so I removed all the display
commands from settings/menu etc so that just my ansi displays.. I want to do
some more remodeling with different ansi's.. My question is can I restore
mystic stock menu's without disrupting the the whole install? For instance just
copy stock menu cfg back to mystic dir?

----
Regards,

Rick Smith (Nitro)

.... BBSing is terminal

Re: menu restore

<1586525791@f215.n129.z1.fidonet.org>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/computers/article-flat.php?id=2171&group=alt.bbs.mystic#2171

From: nospam.g00r00@f215.n129.z1.fidonet.org (g00r00)
Newsgroups: alt.bbs.mystic
Subject: Re: menu restore
Date: Sun, 29 Jan 2023 18:22:30 +1300
 by: g00r00 - Sun, 29 Jan 2023 05:22 UTC

RS> A while ago I added custom menu's to mystic so I removed all the display
RS> commands from settings/menu etc so that just my ansi displays.. I want
RS> to do some more remodeling with different ansi's.. My question is can I
RS> restore mystic stock menu's without disrupting the the whole install?
RS> For instance just copy stock menu cfg back to mystic dir?

Yes you can restore all of the default theme if you remove the old "default"
directory in themes and paste in the latest one.

.... I think I am, therefore, I am... I think.

menu restore

<1675084209@f10.n105.z1.fidonet.org>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/computers/article-flat.php?id=2173&group=alt.bbs.mystic#2173

From: nospam.Rick.Smith@f10.n105.z1.fidonet.org (Rick Smith)
Newsgroups: alt.bbs.mystic
Date: Mon, 30 Jan 2023 05:09:30 +1300
 by: Rick Smith - Sun, 29 Jan 2023 16:09 UTC

Greetings g00r00!

Sunday January 29 2023 18:22, you wrote to me about an urgent matter!:

gr> * Forwarded from area 'MYSTIC'
RS>> A while ago I added custom menu's to mystic so I removed all the
RS>> display commands from settings/menu etc so that just my ansi
RS>> displays.. I want to do some more remodeling with different
RS>> ansi's.. My question is can I restore mystic stock menu's without
RS>> disrupting the the whole install? For instance just copy stock
RS>> menu cfg back to mystic dir?

gr> Yes you can restore all of the default theme if you remove the old
gr> "default" directory in themes and paste in the latest one.

Thank you!

----
Regards,

Rick Smith (Nitro)

.... Life? What life? Oh, that space between BBSing.