From: nospam.g00r00@f215.n129.z1.fidonet.org (g00r00)
Newsgroups: alt.bbs.mystic
Subject: Re: Mystic on MacOS
Date: Tue, 31 Jan 2023 12:33:44 +1300
 by: g00r00 - Mon, 30 Jan 2023 23:33 UTC

RS> that but also says I have no new messages every time. So I can no longer
RS> download packets at all.

You can set your download message date for your QWK it should be on the menu,
unless 20 beers removed it for some reason.

Quick question: Are you downloading by FTP or from the BBS? I forgot to ask
that. The FTP engine is "new" from 2010 or so, and the BBS one is from 1997 (
different code unfortunately).

I did release an unconfirmed fix, but its going to take time for Paulie to
upgrade. The newer version has some changes to data files and he is doing some
offline testing first.

You are more than welcome to download Mystic and try to reproduce the problem
if you'd like to help resolve it. The latest "cutting edge" release is:
www.mysticbbs.com/downloads/prealpha/paulie

.... Documentation: The worst part of programming.

Re: Mystic on MacOS

<675194979@f1.n770.z4593.fidonet.org>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/computers/article-flat.php?id=2183&group=alt.bbs.mystic#2183

From: nospam.Rick.Sanchez@f1.n770.z4593.fidonet.org (Rick Sanchez)
Newsgroups: alt.bbs.mystic
Date: Tue, 31 Jan 2023 13:39:00 +1300
 by: Rick Sanchez - Tue, 31 Jan 2023 00:39 UTC

-=> g00r00 wrote to Rick Sanchez <=-

RS> that but also says I have no new messages every time. So I can no longer
RS> download packets at all.

g0> You can set your download message date for your QWK it should be on the
g0> menu, unless 20 beers removed it for some reason.

g0> Quick question: Are you downloading by FTP or from the BBS? I forgot
g0> to ask that. The FTP engine is "new" from 2010 or so, and the BBS one
g0> is from 1997 ( different code unfortunately).

I am downloading via the BBS, not with FTP. 20 For doesn't have a date set
in the QWK menu. I am trying to leave it 'broken' so paulie can see what is
doing the next time I can catch him when we are both on the BBS.
iNoNaMouSe
14.4kps From Your Local Victoria's Secret
.... A man's incomplete until married; then he's finished!
=== MultiMail/Win v0.52