From: nospam.g00r00@f215.n129.z1.fidonet.org (g00r00)
Newsgroups: alt.bbs.mystic
Subject: Re: GP - Page Sysop For Chat seems not to work
Date: Tue, 31 Jan 2023 14:03:29 +1300
 by: g00r00 - Tue, 31 Jan 2023 01:03 UTC

NM> Hello, like the subject, when a user page SysOp with a GP menu entry
NM> simply nothing happens; what can I do to see if it's my board problem?

In Unix it doesn't do anything except set the flag that you are requesting
chat.

In NodeSpy it is supposed to show a "*" next to the name when someone has paged
you but it looks like that might actually be broken. I'll get that fixed up in
the next build.

You can also create your own menu command to run a script that sends you some
other notification or plays a sound file or something along those lines if you
wanted to.

NM> Other think, in the script folder i see tetris.ms, can i compile it to
NM> have a game?

That is an experimental replacement for MPL called MysticScript which does not
require compiling. I have it disabled in the current builds but once I get the
next bugfix release done I'll probably reenable it and then you'll be able to
play the Tetris game.

.... 2 + 2 = 5 for extremely large values of 2.
___ MultiMail/Win v0.52

Re: GP - Page Sysop For Chat seems not to work

<791974733@f820.n218.z1.fidonet.org>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/computers/article-flat.php?id=2194&group=alt.bbs.mystic#2194

From: nospam.Ryan.Fantus@f820.n218.z1.fidonet.org (Ryan Fantus)
Newsgroups: alt.bbs.mystic
Date: Tue, 31 Jan 2023 20:13:18 +1300
 by: Ryan Fantus - Tue, 31 Jan 2023 07:13 UTC

g0> You can also create your own menu command to run a script that sends you
g0> some other notification or plays a sound file or something along those
g0> lines if you wanted to.

Mine sends my cell phone a text message :)