From: nospam.g00r00@f215.n129.z1.fidonet.org (g00r00)
Newsgroups: alt.bbs.mystic
Subject: Re: Mystic on MacOS
Date: Tue, 31 Jan 2023 23:47:05 +1300
 by: g00r00 - Tue, 31 Jan 2023 10:47 UTC

RS> plausible and was what I was already suspecting was going on. I shall
RS> see what happens over this next week or two on 20forbeers and see if it
RS> doesn't happen again in about the same amount of time.

I don't know what his upgrade timeline is so it may happen again because he
hasn't upgraded yet. I know he wanted to experiment with that build before
upgrading because it has some data file changes.

.... Everyone is entitled to my opinion!

Re: Mystic on MacOS

<2807233711@f420.n105.z1.fidonet.org>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/computers/article-flat.php?id=2217&group=alt.bbs.mystic#2217

From: nospam.Rick.Sanchez@f420.n105.z1.fidonet.org (Rick Sanchez)
Newsgroups: alt.bbs.mystic
Date: Mon, 06 Feb 2023 10:22:34 +1300
 by: Rick Sanchez - Sun, 5 Feb 2023 21:22 UTC

g0> I don't know what his upgrade timeline is so it may happen again because
g0> he hasn't upgraded yet. I know he wanted to experiment with that build
g0> before upgrading because it has some data file changes.

I am not sure if he implemented the new build or not yet. It did happen again
after this Sunday night. So it is happening on whatever BBS maintenance he is
running weekly. Maybe he will chime in to this message when he sees it and
confirm what build he is using and what maintenance he is running weekly.

iNoNaMouSe
Hacking at 14.4kbps from your local Victoria's Secret...

.... Yo mama's got a wooden leg with a kickstand on it

Re: Mystic on MacOS

<4188676580@f215.n129.z1.fidonet.org>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/computers/article-flat.php?id=2218&group=alt.bbs.mystic#2218

From: nospam.g00r00@f215.n129.z1.fidonet.org (g00r00)
Newsgroups: alt.bbs.mystic
Date: Tue, 07 Feb 2023 08:10:01 +1300
 by: g00r00 - Mon, 6 Feb 2023 19:10 UTC

RS> I am not sure if he implemented the new build or not yet. It did happen
RS> again after this Sunday night. So it is happening on whatever BBS
RS> maintenance he is running weekly. Maybe he will chime in to this

It doesn't seem like he has implemented the fixed build yet, unfortunately. I
have been testing here off and on and there hasn't been any issue yet for me,
so I am hoping the new one fixes is.

.... A Meteor is an example of a rock star.