From: nospam.Nicola.Mettimano@f601.n335.z2.fidonet.org (Nicola Mettimano)
Newsgroups: alt.bbs.mystic
Subject: integrating weather forecast on Mystic
Date: Sat, 11 Feb 2023 11:42:34 +1300
 by: Nicola Mettimano - Fri, 10 Feb 2023 22:42 UTC

Hello, I am implementing an integration with wttr and Mystic but i have a
problem with ANSI answer by wttr server.
I open an issue here https://github.com/chubin/wttr.in/issues/842
Maybe a curl decode problem?
If i run curl command from cli the result look fine but if I save it it look
very bad with strange symbols....
Is there anything I can try in your opinion?

La violenza � l'ultimo rifugio degli incapaci!

Re: integrating weather forecast on Mystic

<379067648@f601.n335.z2.fidonet.org>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/computers/article-flat.php?id=2221&group=alt.bbs.mystic#2221

From: nospam.Nicola.Mettimano@f601.n335.z2.fidonet.org (Nicola Mettimano)
Newsgroups: alt.bbs.mystic
Subject: Re: integrating weather forecast on Mystic
Date: Sat, 11 Feb 2023 12:36:05 +1300
 by: Nicola Mettimano - Fri, 10 Feb 2023 23:36 UTC

RF> Hey Nicola, to me it looks like an encoding issue. I think it's
RF> outputting unicode and Mystic and Pablodraw and things like that expect
RF> cp437.

Yes, I investigated more, you're right, i soved with a linux command:
iconv -f UTF-8 -t CP437//TRANSLIT -c incoming.ans -o outcoming.ans

La violenza � l'ultimo rifugio degli incapaci!

Re: integrating weather forecast on Mystic

<2594263727@f820.n218.z1.fidonet.org>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/computers/article-flat.php?id=2222&group=alt.bbs.mystic#2222

From: nospam.Ryan.Fantus@f820.n218.z1.fidonet.org (Ryan Fantus)
Newsgroups: alt.bbs.mystic
Date: Sat, 11 Feb 2023 03:20:25 +1300
 by: Ryan Fantus - Fri, 10 Feb 2023 14:20 UTC

NM> Hello, I am implementing an integration with wttr and Mystic but i have a
NM> problem with ANSI answer by wttr server.
NM> I open an issue here https://github.com/chubin/wttr.in/issues/842

Hey Nicola, to me it looks like an encoding issue. I think it's outputting
unicode and Mystic and Pablodraw and things like that expect cp437.

I don't have any proposed solution for you but maybe this can help get you on
the right track.