From: nospam.Mike.Dippel@p5.f1321.n712.z3.fidonet.org (Mike Dippel)
Newsgroups: alt.bbs.mystic
Subject: RE: Using Mystic as a Hub
Date: Wed, 18 Oct 2023 18:11:32 +1300
 by: Mike Dippel - Wed, 18 Oct 2023 05:11 UTC

On 10/18/2023 3:59 PM, Ruben Figueroa wrote to Mike Dippel:

-> -> If I go to the Message Base Editor and select by Network, then
-> -> Global, is there some way to mark the field 'Export Add' to add all
-> -> of the downlinks at the same time?
-> -> I tried hitting the TAB key to mark them, but hitting the Enter key
-> -> afterwards just unchecks them without adding them to the list.
->
-> That worked for me

What version of Mystic are you running? Maybe an upgrade would fix it. I'm
running A47

Mike Dippel

Re: Using Mystic as a Hub

<959278210@f157.n267.z1.fidonet.org>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/computers/article-flat.php?id=2253&group=alt.bbs.mystic#2253

From: nospam.Al.DeRosa@f157.n267.z1.fidonet.org (Al DeRosa)
Newsgroups: alt.bbs.mystic
Date: Wed, 18 Oct 2023 20:20:59 +1300
 by: Al DeRosa - Wed, 18 Oct 2023 07:20 UTC

On 18 Oct 2023, Mike Dippel said the following...

MD> -> -> If I go to the Message Base Editor and select by Network, then
MD> -> -> Global, is there some way to mark the field 'Export Add' to add all
MD> -> -> of the downlinks at the same time?
MD> -> -> I tried hitting the TAB key to mark them, but hitting the Enter key
MD> -> -> afterwards just unchecks them without adding them to the list.

After you finish tabbing the ones you want to edit cursor back up to one of the
tabbed echos and then hit enter, at that point you will see a menu which will
allow you to edit all of the echos at one time.. :) I do it all the time..

Al

.... A Meteor is an example of a rock star.