Newsgroups: comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.rpg
Date: Sat, 22 Jul 2023 14:53:30 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Do you need a solution to cure your Herpes Disease
From: williamsmorgan621@gmail.com (Williams Morgan)
 by: Williams Morgan - Sat, 22 Jul 2023 21:53 UTC

Who will ever believe that a herb can cure 12 years of HIV in my body, My name is Williams Morgan, I never believe that it will work, that is why I am dropping this post. I have spent a lot getting drugs from the hospital to keep me healthy, what i was waiting for was death because I was broke. One day a friend of mine from UK came to visit me and saw my condition was getting worst, then she told me about this great man from African called Doctor Ede who cured her sister from HIV and cancer of the breast, without demanding much from her, she told me that he is well known in curing HIV/AIDS, HERPES (HSV1, HSV2), (HPV) ACUTE RETROVIRAL SYNDROME (ARS), CANCER, VITILIGO, DIABETES, HEPATITIS B. CANCER, CELIAC, CHLAMYDIA, STROKE, Penis Enlargement and any kind of Deadly DISEASES. I decided to email him, unknowingly to me that this will be the end of the HIV aids in my body, he prepare for me Herbs and prescription on how to take it, at the end of three weeks, i was asked to go to the hospital for a checkup, and i went, Surprisingly after the test the doctor confirm me negative, i thought it was a joke, i went to another hospital, it was also negative, I was so happy that I quickly introduce my friend who has been suffering from Herpes for the past 5 years to Doctor Ede, after taking the Herbs Doctor Ede send to her, less than four days the itching and pains stop, less than 3 weeks she was completely heal and healthy again. Words alone cannot express how much joy and happiness I have now… Please I want everyone out there with any virus or infection to be healed and healthy, Health is Wealth. Contact him via his email. medicalmediumherbal@gmail.com or his call/WhatsApp +2347054690368