Do not meddle in the affairs of troff, for it is subtle and quick to anger.

computers / alt.os.linux / Re: Has anyone tested cross platform Pinta against PhotoShop lately

SubjectAuthor
* Has anyone tested cross platform Pinta against PhotoShop latelyAndy Burnelli
+* Re: Has anyone tested cross platform Pinta against PhotoShop latelyJoel
|`* Re: Has anyone tested cross platform Pinta against PhotoShop latelyDavid Brooks
| `* Re: Has anyone tested cross platform Pinta against PhotoShop latelyJoel
|  `* Re: Has anyone tested cross platform Pinta against PhotoShop latelyDavid Brooks
|   `* Re: Has anyone tested cross platform Pinta against PhotoShop latelyDavid Brooks
|    `* Re: Has anyone tested cross platform Pinta against PhotoShop latelyBig Al
|     `- Re: Has anyone tested cross platform Pinta against PhotoShop latelyDavid Brooks
+* Re: Has anyone tested cross platform Pinta against PhotoShop latelybad sector
|`* Re: Has anyone tested cross platform Pinta against PhotoShop latelyAndy Burnelli
| +- Re: Has anyone tested cross platform Pinta against PhotoShop latelyAndy Burnelli
| `* Re: Has anyone tested cross platform Pinta against PhotoShop latelybad sector
|  `* Re: Has anyone tested cross platform Pinta against PhotoShop latelyAndy Burnelli
|   `* Re: Has anyone tested cross platform Pinta against PhotoShop latelydillinger
|    `* Re: Has anyone tested cross platform Pinta against PhotoShop latelyAndy Burnelli
|     `* Re: Has anyone tested cross platform Pinta against PhotoShop latelyAllanH
|      `- Re: Has anyone tested cross platform Pinta against PhotoShop latelyAndy Burnelli
+* Re: Has anyone tested cross platform Pinta against PhotoShop latelygeoff
|`* Re: Has anyone tested cross platform Pinta against PhotoShop latelyAndy Burnelli
| +* Re: Has anyone tested cross platform Pinta against PhotoShop latelyBill W
| |`- Re: Has anyone tested cross platform Pinta against PhotoShop latelyAndy Burnelli
| `* Re: Has anyone tested cross platform Pinta against PhotoShop latelynospam
|  +- Re: Has anyone tested cross platform Pinta against PhotoShop latelyAndy Burnelli
|  `* Re: Has anyone tested cross platform Pinta against PhotoShop latelymike
|   `* Re: Has anyone tested cross platform Pinta against PhotoShop latelyPaul
|    `- Re: Has anyone tested cross platform Pinta against PhotoShop latelymike
`- Re: Has anyone tested cross platform Pinta against PhotoShop latelyAndy Burnelli

Pages:12
Re: Has anyone tested cross platform Pinta against PhotoShop lately

<u0pvq4$upp1$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/computers/article-flat.php?id=2768&group=alt.os.linux#2768

From: nospam@needed.invalid (Paul)
Newsgroups: alt.os.linux,alt.comp.os.windows-10,rec.photo.digital
Subject: Re: Has anyone tested cross platform Pinta against PhotoShop lately
Date: Fri, 7 Apr 2023 16:52:20 -0400
 by: Paul - Fri, 7 Apr 2023 20:52 UTC

On 4/7/2023 8:54 AM, mike wrote:
> On 07-04-2023 18:02 nospam <nospam@nospam.invalid> wrote:
>
>> photoshop elements is $60-70 street price, not even close to expensive,
>> let alone 'super expensive'.
>
> I must have missed your comparison of elements vs pinta and paint-net.
> Can you point to the link where you reported your extensive comparisons?
> TIA

Why do you need to test anything ?

First, you do a candidate check, this way.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pinta_%28software%29

"Compared with open-source image editor GIMP, Pinta is simpler and has fewer features.[4]"

So Pinta < GIMP < Photoshop.

Run complete.

Only extraordinary assertions require extraordinary proof.

Paul

Re: Has anyone tested cross platform Pinta against PhotoShop lately

<u0q0ra$31iie$1@solani.org>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/computers/article-flat.php?id=2769&group=alt.os.linux#2769

From: this@address.is.invalid (mike)
Newsgroups: alt.os.linux,alt.comp.os.windows-10,rec.photo.digital
Date: Sat, 8 Apr 2023 02:40:20 +0530
 by: mike - Fri, 7 Apr 2023 21:10 UTC

On 07-04-2023 21:52 Paul <nospam@needed.invalid> wrote:

> Only extraordinary assertions require extraordinary proof.

You took my request of nospam seriously when I had never expected that
nitwit to back up his dimwit assertions because he doesn't know anything.

All that blockhead cretin wanted to do was throw a wrench in the works.

That nospam twit takes lessons for his clodpoll arguments from this clinic.
https://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=monty+python+argument+clinic

computers / alt.os.linux / Re: Has anyone tested cross platform Pinta against PhotoShop lately