From: walterjones@invalid.nospam (Wally J)
Newsgroups: misc.phone.mobile.iphone,comp.mobile.ipad,comp.sys.mac.system
Subject: Re: Why are the iKooks desperate to claim Apple is lying about their OS support?
Date: Sat, 23 Sep 2023 17:33:14 -0400
 by: Wally J - Sat, 23 Sep 2023 21:33 UTC

Jolly Roger <jollyroger@pobox.com> wrote

> And just as predicted, he spammed his favorite Apple article

The iKooks _hate_ the truth about Apple.
Even when that truth comes _from_ Apple!

It's interesting the iKooks lied for years about Apple fully supporting
more than one release and now the iKooks are saying Apple lied when Apple
was forced by security professionals to publicly state that they do not.

To uneducated low-IQ ignorant iKooks like JR, every truth is a lie because
the truth about Apple product doesn't fit into his imaginary belief system.

The result of the iKooks' imaginary belief system is...

*iKooks are _desperate_ to claim every truth*
*even when that truth comes directly from Apple*
*...is a lie...*

For adults...
This is the truth - which Apple was forced to publicly admit is the truth:

*Apple finally comes clean distinguishing software updates from upgrades*

<https://support.apple.com/guide/deployment/about-software-updates-depc4c80847a/>

The iKooks _hate_ the truth about Apple.
Even when that truth comes _from_ Apple!

Re: Why are the iKooks desperate to claim Apple is lying about their OS support?

<kn9frrFek45U2@mid.individual.net>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/computers/article-flat.php?id=2842&group=comp.mobile.ipad#2842

From: jollyroger@pobox.com (Jolly Roger)
Newsgroups: misc.phone.mobile.iphone,comp.mobile.ipad,comp.sys.mac.system
Subject: Re: Why are the iKooks desperate to claim Apple is lying about
their OS support?
Date: 24 Sep 2023 00:57:31 GMT
 by: Jolly Roger - Sun, 24 Sep 2023 00:57 UTC

On 2023-09-23, Wally J <walterjones@invalid.nospam> wrote:
> Jolly Roger <jollyroger@pobox.com> wrote
>
>> And just as predicted, he spammed his favorite Apple article
>
> iKooks
> iKooks
> iKooks
> uneducated