From: nobody@dizum.com (Nomen Nescio)
Subject: Question about hooking up Win 7 to my Win XP modem, etc.
Date: Sat, 4 Mar 2023 18:13:42 +0100 (CET)
Newsgroups: microsoft.public.windowsxp.general
 by: Nomen Nescio - Sat, 4 Mar 2023 17:13 UTC

I want to hook up a Windows 7 computer to my present modem, router,
etc. which have been hooked up to my XP system for the past years.

Am I going to have to reinstall the modem and router all over again
for the Windows 7 computer?

Are there other problems I should expect?