From: art@proton.me (Art Vandelay)
Newsgroups: comp.os.vms
Subject: Re: How Islam Created The Modern World Pdf
Date: Sat, 23 Dec 2023 09:52:59 GMT
 by: Art Vandelay - Sat, 23 Dec 2023 09:52 UTC

LOL-don't drink this koolaid. There are no Muslim democracies including Turkey where Erdogan is entering his
11th year as President in part because he jails his political opponents and there is no free press. And how
can anyone say say "modernism" and "sharia" in the same breath without laughing?

Click here to read the complete article