From: suzyw0ng@outlook.com (Woozy Song)
Newsgroups: alt.os.linux
Subject: Chromium and Firebox open, Firefox goes slow
Date: Fri, 23 Feb 2024 08:32:59 +0800
 by: Woozy Song - Fri, 23 Feb 2024 00:32 UTC

In Debian: Chromium has 2 tabs, one is live webcam of Reykjanes
Peninsula, the other live stream of radio station. No other programs are
open using RAM or CPU cycles.
Firefox pages seem so slow to load. If I try loading some html
documentation from disk, it goes so quick. I close Chromium, then
Firefox loads websites faster. It seems as if Chromium is doing some QoS
thing, getting priority over other browser. Has anybody seen something
like this?