From: walterjones@invalid.nospam (Wally J)
Newsgroups: misc.phone.mobile.iphone,comp.sys.mac.advocacy,comp.mobile.ipad
Subject: Re: misc.phone.mobile.iphone newsgroup statistics for 11/2023
Date: Thu, 7 Dec 2023 17:19:04 -0400
 by: Wally J - Thu, 7 Dec 2023 21:19 UTC

Still no nospam.

There's good and bad to that.
Of all the iKooks, he knew the most (which isn't saying all that much).
Mostly because he lied like the Russian diplomats lie about everything.

Everything coming out of nospam's mouth was purely a defense of Apple.
Nothing was consistent - which is how you know that he was always lying.

But every once in a while, just as with the Russian diplomats, a truth
actually accidentally leaked out of what nospam claimed Apple did.

Sigh... we'll miss him... because of that one redeeming value...
Which none of the other iKooks have.

The good news is most of the iKooks have left this newsgroup over time
(e.g., Lewis, Snit, Rod Speed, et al.) so really all that's left are

a. Alan Browne
b. Jolly Roger
c. Alan Baker & Jeorge Lorenz & Your Name & Wade Garrett & Bob Campbell

Is that the list of ignorant low-IQ uneducated iKooks to leave the group?

Anyone else need to leave this newsgroup because they can only defend Apple
to the death by making up inane excuses for everything that Apple does?

(None of which is consistent with their other inane excuses for Apple.)
--
Lrf, V xabj - gur vXbbxf bja n xvaqretnegra VD fb gurl'yy cbhapr ba gung.

Re: misc.phone.mobile.iphone newsgroup statistics for 11/2023

<1qlfdcz.19qsleoiks3vlN%snipeco.2@Use.Reply-To.Address.invalid>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/computers/article-flat.php?id=3407&group=comp.mobile.ipad#3407

From: snipeco.2@Use.Reply-To.Address.invalid (Sn!pe)
Newsgroups: misc.phone.mobile.iphone,comp.sys.mac.advocacy,comp.mobile.ipad
Date: Fri, 8 Dec 2023 14:58:59 +0000
 by: Sn!pe - Fri, 8 Dec 2023 14:58 UTC

Hi there, Wally J!

We got on so well in the other place that I thought
I should send you a cheery wave. ≈:o)

Wally J <walterjones@invalid.nospam> wrote:

> Still no nospam.
>
> There's good and bad to that.
> Of all the iKooks, he knew the most (which isn't saying all that much).
> Mostly because he lied like the Russian diplomats lie about everything.
>
> Everything coming out of nospam's mouth was purely a defense of Apple.
> Nothing was consistent - which is how you know that he was always lying.
>
> But every once in a while, just as with the Russian diplomats, a truth
> actually accidentally leaked out of what nospam claimed Apple did.
>
> Sigh... we'll miss him... because of that one redeeming value...
> Which none of the other iKooks have.
>
> The good news is most of the iKooks have left this newsgroup over time
> (e.g., Lewis, Snit, Rod Speed, et al.) so really all that's left are
>
> a. Alan Browne
> b. Jolly Roger
> c. Alan Baker & Jeorge Lorenz & Your Name & Wade Garrett & Bob Campbell
>
> Is that the list of ignorant low-IQ uneducated iKooks to leave the group?
>
> Anyone else need to leave this newsgroup because they can only defend Apple
> to the death by making up inane excuses for everything that Apple does?
>
> (None of which is consistent with their other inane excuses for Apple.)

--
Sn!pe, PA, FIBS - Professional Crastinator ^Ï^.
Google Groups articles not seen unless poster whitelisted.