From: walterjones@invalid.nospam (Wally J)
Newsgroups: misc.phone.mobile.iphone,comp.sys.mac.system,comp.mobile.ipad
Subject: Re: iMessage will reportedly dodge EU regulations,
_won’t_have_to_open_up
Date: Fri, 8 Dec 2023 19:21:07 -0400
 by: Wally J - Fri, 8 Dec 2023 23:21 UTC

Hank Rogers <hank@nospam.invalid> wrote

>> Which, again, is why it's only the iPhone owners who are literally
>> _desperate_ (crawling on their hands and knees) to get some of that wasted
>> money back (anything!) in what they euphemistically call "resale value".
>>

> Willy, you're just jealous because you didn't get invited to
> the walled apple garden. So you can't buy an iphone.

Darn. Drat. I feel so much that I need to belong to the Apple herd! :)

Even though Apple unilaterally bricked my iOS devices simply because I
didn't log in every day of my life (even though I was _always_ logged in
from the very start - so I had simply never logged out of them).
<https://i.postimg.cc/9fPjQpr3/nag01.jpg> 3 iOS nag items
<https://i.postimg.cc/wxwgN0Fg/nag02.jpg> 2 iOS nag items
<https://i.postimg.cc/3NVqB4dC/nag03.jpg> 1 iOS nag item (permanent)

Apple doesn't like that.
Apple wants to track you.
Every single day.

Why else does Apple alone insert a unique tracking ID into every app?
No other operating system does that.
Only Apple's operating systems do that.

And only Apple _forces_ you to log into Apple servers every day!

In fact, Apple will _brick your device_ if you don't keep logging in.
<https://i.postimg.cc/7P7NCctS/locked-01.jpg> AppleID is locked by Apple
<https://i.postimg.cc/4dHQQFfk/locked-02.jpg> Password was always good
<https://i.postimg.cc/vTdfLY2f/locked-03.jpg> Apple wants a gov license!!!
<https://i.postimg.cc/rpmJKw7p/locked-04.jpg> Then, iCloud works again
<https://i.postimg.cc/rwyGPpV9/locked-05.jpg> Then, Messages works again

Worse, if you don't show up in person, and give Apple your government ID,
Apple will never let you use your own iPads ever again - due to bricking.

*How's that for privacy!*

Only at Apple does the operating system brick itself until you waltz into
an Apple Store to prove your identification (which they copy!) to use it!

Someone should have told me that _before_ I bought these iPhones & iPads!
<https://i.postimg.cc/YC1B906F/tmopromo01.jpg> That's an iPhone I bought!

I probably have more iOS devices than most of the iKooks have.
<https://i.postimg.cc/L6dFGXVd/tmopromo03.jpg> $100 for 6 lines + $16 fees

What's interesting is the iKooks think nobody can test iOS apps when they
brazenly fabricate iOS functionality that simply doesn't exist.
REFERENCE: Oct 10, 2017, 8:50:05 AM
*It's a fact iOS devices can't even graph Wi-Fi signal strength over time*
<https://groups.google.com/g/misc.phone.mobile.iphone/c/PZuec56EWB0>
For example, have you watched this hilarious video from Snit?
<https://youtu.be/7QaABa6DFIo> iKooks can't even see the fatal flaw!

Both Jolly Roger and nospam proved in that thread that they're so
incredibly ignorant that they can't tell a megabit from a decibel.

What's so very strange about iKooks is that nobody on the adult operating
system newsgroups constantly & repeatedly fantasizes about imaginary app
functionality that doesn't exist. Only the iKooks do that strange behavior.

It's only on the child-like Apple operating systems newsgroups.

Why?
--
Apple pre-selects for the most ignorantly gullible consumer possible
(as you can't make those ungodly profits off of an informed user base).

Re: iMessage will reportedly dodge EU regulations, won't have to open up

<1qlg1sw.199gx48p8vj6uN%snipeco.2@Use.Reply-To.Address.invalid>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/computers/article-flat.php?id=3410&group=comp.mobile.ipad#3410

From: snipeco.2@Use.Reply-To.Address.invalid (Sn!pe)
Newsgroups: misc.phone.mobile.iphone,comp.sys.mac.system,comp.mobile.ipad
Subject: Re: iMessage will reportedly dodge EU regulations, won't have to open up
Date: Fri, 8 Dec 2023 23:46:14 +0000
iZ4vFDG
 by: Sn!pe - Fri, 8 Dec 2023 23:46 UTC

Wally J <walterjones@invalid.nospam> wrote:

> Hank Rogers <hank@nospam.invalid> wrote
>
> >> Which, again, is why it's only the iPhone owners who are literally
> >> _desperate_ (crawling on their hands and knees) to get some of that wasted
> >> money back (anything!) in what they euphemistically call "resale value".
> >>

> > Willy, you're just jealous because you didn't get invited to
> > the walled apple garden. So you can't buy an iphone.
>
> Darn. Drat. I feel so much that I need to belong to the Apple herd! :)

You're off your trolley, Wally; what follows is risible.

tl;dr

[Bronx cheer]

--
^Ï^. Sn!pe, PA, FIBS - Professional Crastinator
<snipeco.1@gmail.com>

Re: iMessage will reportedly dodge EU regulations, won’t have to open up

<ul0fmk$1uisi$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/computers/article-flat.php?id=3411&group=comp.mobile.ipad#3411

From: nuh-uh@nope.com (Alan)
Newsgroups: misc.phone.mobile.iphone,comp.sys.mac.system,comp.mobile.ipad
Subject: Re:_iMessage_will_reportedly_dodge_EU_regulations,_wo
n’t_have_to_open_up
Date: Fri, 8 Dec 2023 17:25:40 -0800
 by: Alan - Sat, 9 Dec 2023 01:25 UTC

On 2023-12-08 15:21, Wally J wrote:
> Hank Rogers <hank@nospam.invalid> wrote
>
>>> Which, again, is why it's only the iPhone owners who are literally
>>> _desperate_ (crawling on their hands and knees) to get some of that wasted
>>> money back (anything!) in what they euphemistically call "resale value".
>>>

>> Willy, you're just jealous because you didn't get invited to
>> the walled apple garden. So you can't buy an iphone.
>
> Darn. Drat. I feel so much that I need to belong to the Apple herd! :)
>
> Even though Apple unilaterally bricked my iOS devices simply because I
> didn't log in every day of my life (even though I was _always_ logged in
> from the very start - so I had simply never logged out of them).

You're simply lying.