From: joukj@hrem.nano.tudelft.nl (Jouk Jansen)
Newsgroups: comp.os.vms
Subject: Re: %SHOW-I-NOLICENSE, no licenses exist
Date: Wed, 17 Apr 2024 08:32:59 +0200 (CEST)
To: info-vax@rbnsn.com
running on the system "kishost2.serverpowered.net",
has NOT identified this incoming email as spam. The original
message has been attached to this so you can view it or label
similar future email. If you have any questions, see
root\@localhost for details.
Content preview: Craig A. Berry wrote on 16-APR-2024 19:55:42.39 >FWIW, I got
a friendly e-mail from VSI today indicating I've been >accepted into the
ambassador program and that licenses and additional >info will become
available at some point as they work through [...]
Content analysis details: (4.8 points, 5.0 required)
pts rule name description
4.0 BAYES_60 BODY: Bayes spam probability is 60 to 80%
[score: 0.6210]
-0.0 SPF_PASS SPF: sender matches SPF record
0.0 KAM_DMARC_STATUS Test Rule for DKIM or SPF Failure with Strict
Alignment
0.8 KAM_ASCII_DIVIDERS Spam that uses ascii formatting tricks
 by: Jouk Jansen - Wed, 17 Apr 2024 06:32 UTC

Craig A. Berry wrote on 16-APR-2024 19:55:42.39
>FWIW, I got a friendly e-mail from VSI today indicating I've been
>accepted into the ambassador program and that licenses and additional
>info will become available at some point as they work through their long
>list of requests. So, the wheels are turning.
Same for me (Thanks VSI).
I think they send the mails to all of us yesterday.

Jouk

Pax, vel iniusta, utilior est quam iustissimum bellum.
(free after Marcus Tullius Cicero (106 b.Chr.-46 b.Chr.)
Epistularum ad Atticum 7.1.4.3)

Touch not the cat bot a glove

Jouk Jansen

joukj@hrem.nano.tudelft.nl

Technische Universiteit Delft tttttttttt uu uu ddddddd
Kavli Institute of Nanoscience tttttttttt uu uu dd dd
Nationaal centrum voor HREM tt uu uu dd dd
Lorentzweg 1 tt uu uu dd dd
2628 CJ Delft tt uu uu dd dd
Nederland tt uu uu dd dd
tel. +31-15-2782272 tt uuuuuuu ddddddd