From: usenet@abuse.complaint (Usenet Abuse Complaint)
Newsgroups: news.admin.net-abuse.usenet
Subject: Usenet Abuse Complaint (HeartDoc Andrew <disciple@T3WiJ.com>)
Date: Mon, 18 Dec 2023 09:12:10 -0600
 by: Usenet Abuse Complai - Mon, 18 Dec 2023 15:12 UTC

HeartDoc Andrew <disciple@T3WiJ.com> and its variants is one of the
most prolific Usenet spammers. So far just today this user has sent at
least 215 canned spambot messages.

This spammer has been posting the same canned bot messages tens
of thousands of times. Someone with clout should contact his provider.
His Usenet provider should issue nocem deletions for every spam message
this spammer has ever posted. If the community can move Google to cease
and desist surely they can put the brakes on this spammer.

See the headers below for two examples of countless thousands of spams.
The first message referenced here contains a flagrant admission of spam
with the intent to annoy and harass with no actual content--just rote
bot harassment.

If you want a usable Usenet you must oppose and prohibit abuse,
harassment, and stalking by spammers like "HeartDoc Andrew". The Usenet
community should be ashamed of itself for tolerating this spammer.

Re: Usenet Abuse Complaint (HeartDoc Andrew <disciple@T3WiJ.com>)

<ulq4va$eujq$1@paganini.bofh.team>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/computers/article-flat.php?id=4190&group=news.admin.net-abuse.usenet#4190

From: Doug@hyperspace.vogon.gov (Andrew)
Newsgroups: news.admin.net-abuse.usenet
Date: Mon, 18 Dec 2023 20:02:02 +0100
 by: Andrew - Mon, 18 Dec 2023 19:02 UTC

Usenet Abuse Complaint wrote:
> HeartDoc Andrew <disciple@T3WiJ.com> and its variants is one of the
> most prolific Usenet spammers. So far just today this user has sent at
> least 215 canned spambot messages.
>
> This spammer has been posting the same canned bot messages tens
> of thousands of times. Someone with clout should contact his provider.
> His Usenet provider should issue nocem deletions for every spam message
> this spammer has ever posted. If the community can move Google to cease
> and desist surely they can put the brakes on this spammer.
>
> See the headers below for two examples of countless thousands of spams.
> The first message referenced here contains a flagrant admission of spam
> with the intent to annoy and harass with no actual content--just rote
> bot harassment.

> If you want a usable Usenet you must oppose and prohibit abuse,
> harassment, and stalking by spammers like "HeartDoc Andrew". The Usenet
> community should be ashamed of itself for tolerating this spammer.

That last paragraph (below the message-ids) is pushing it, I have no
idea how the "Usenet community" is supposed to be expressing
non-tolerance of this heart surgeon I appear to share a name with. I
had never heard of him before your posting.
Oh, and there's a second "Andrew" who also posts here. His "From:"
address is andrew@spam.net and a message-id of his is
<ulcjb4$1miv$1@nnrp.usenet.blueworldhosting.com> - is this who you mean
or is he also an innocent bystander?

Re: Usenet Abuse Complaint (HeartDoc Andrew <disciple@T3WiJ.com>)

<ulqmp8$1bb4$28@gallifrey.nk.ca>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/computers/article-flat.php?id=4191&group=news.admin.net-abuse.usenet#4191

From: doctor@doctor.nl2k.ab.ca (The Doctor)
Newsgroups: news.admin.net-abuse.usenet
Date: Tue, 19 Dec 2023 00:06:00 -0000 (UTC)
Originator: doctor@doctor.nl2k.ab.ca (The Doctor)
 by: The Doctor - Tue, 19 Dec 2023 00:06 UTC

In article <ulpne2$ebjb$1@paganini.bofh.team>,
Usenet Abuse Complaint <usenet@abuse.complaint> wrote:
>HeartDoc Andrew <disciple@T3WiJ.com> and its variants is one of the
>most prolific Usenet spammers. So far just today this user has sent at
>least 215 canned spambot messages.
>
>This spammer has been posting the same canned bot messages tens
>of thousands of times. Someone with clout should contact his provider.
>His Usenet provider should issue nocem deletions for every spam message
>this spammer has ever posted. If the community can move Google to cease
>and desist surely they can put the brakes on this spammer.
>
>See the headers below for two examples of countless thousands of spams.
>The first message referenced here contains a flagrant admission of spam
>with the intent to annoy and harass with no actual content--just rote
>bot harassment.

>If you want a usable Usenet you must oppose and prohibit abuse,
>harassment, and stalking by spammers like "HeartDoc Andrew". The Usenet
>community should be ashamed of itself for tolerating this spammer.

Yet another harassing damonic spamtroller.
--
Member - Liberal International This is doctor@nk.ca Ici doctor@nk.ca

Re: Usenet Abuse Complaint (HeartDoc Andrew <disciple@T3WiJ.com>)

<AABlgVkofDUAABwO.A3.flnews@yamo.pasdenom.info>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/computers/article-flat.php?id=4196&group=news.admin.net-abuse.usenet#4196

From: yamo@beurdin.invalid (yamo')
Newsgroups: news.admin.net-abuse.usenet
Date: Tue, 19 Dec 2023 09:49:44 +0100
sha1:e3M0O9d8Wk7kh0LRwWLlV3SLNvc= sha256:QTd3R5PZ5wRdx5qU6mBhrGRBG+kHbOalJBAJJ02f9VE=
sha1:PamvmCBCmwzsEadlwgOEidC/DQM= sha256:rL7P3ytREJxuTxUd21acQmQ01xo6QcSXpF1zoYDTOGI=
 by: yamo' - Tue, 19 Dec 2023 08:49 UTC

Hi,
Usenet Abuse Complaint a tapoté :

> HeartDoc Andrew <disciple@T3WiJ.com> and its variants is one of the
> most prolific Usenet spammers. So far just today this user has sent at
> least 215 canned spambot messages.

Thanks for the report and the cancels from Ray Banana!

--
Stéphane 🔗<http://pasdenom.info/fortune/>
Mieux est de rire que de larmes écrire,

Re: Usenet Abuse Complaint (HeartDoc Andrew <disciple@T3WiJ.com>)

<uls8kk$2ois$4@gallifrey.nk.ca>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/computers/article-flat.php?id=4200&group=news.admin.net-abuse.usenet#4200

From: doctor@doctor.nl2k.ab.ca (The Doctor)
Newsgroups: news.admin.net-abuse.usenet
Date: Tue, 19 Dec 2023 14:16:52 -0000 (UTC)
Originator: doctor@doctor.nl2k.ab.ca (The Doctor)
 by: The Doctor - Tue, 19 Dec 2023 14:16 UTC

In article <AABlgVkofDUAABwO.A3.flnews@yamo.pasdenom.info>,
yamo' <yamo@groumpf.org> wrote:
>Hi,
>Usenet Abuse Complaint a tapoté :
>>

>> HeartDoc Andrew <disciple@T3WiJ.com> and its variants is one of the
>> most prolific Usenet spammers. So far just today this user has sent at
>> least 215 canned spambot messages.
>
>Thanks for the report and the cancels from Ray Banana!

Andrew Ben-Hua chung is one looking for eternal cancellation.