The reason computer chips are so small is computers don't eat much.

computers / news.admin.net-abuse.usenet / Re: <abuse> The Eternal Sucktember of the Wonderfully Hungry Pillsbury Pope

SubjectAuthor
* <abuse> The Eternal Sucktember of the Wonderfully HungryD
`* <abuse> The Eternal Sucktember of the Wonderfully HungryGod Hates Spammers
 +* <abuse> The Eternal Sucktember of the Wonderfully HungryThe Doctor
 |`* <abuse> The Eternal Sucktember of the Wonderfully Hungry Pillsbury PopeSn!pe
 | +* <abuse> The Eternal Sucktember of the Wonderfully Hungry Pillsbury PopeThe Doctor
 | |`* <abuse> The Eternal Sucktember of the Wonderfully HungryIvo Gandolfo
 | | `- <abuse> The Eternal Sucktember of the Wonderfully Hungry Pillsbury PopeSn!pe
 | `* Re: <abuse> The Eternal Sucktember of the Wonderfully Hungry Pillsbury PopeChez
 |  `- Re: <abuse> The Eternal Sucktember of the Wonderfully Hungry Pillsbury PopeSn!pe
 `* Re: <abuse> The Eternal Sucktember of the Wonderfully Hungry Pillsbury PopeChez
  `- Re: <abuse> The Eternal Sucktember of the Wonderfully Hungry Pillsbury PopeAnonymous

1
Re: <abuse> The Eternal Sucktember of the Wonderfully Hungry Pillsbury Pope

<20231219.221011.28fdac3c@mixmin.net>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/computers/article-flat.php?id=4209&group=news.admin.net-abuse.usenet#4209

Date: Tue, 19 Dec 2023 22:10:11 +0000
Subject: Re: <abuse> The Eternal Sucktember of the Wonderfully Hungry
Pillsbury Pope
From: noreply@mixmin.net (D)
Newsgroups: news.admin.net-abuse.usenet
 by: D - Tue, 19 Dec 2023 22:10 UTC

On Tue, 19 Dec 2023 21:02:47 -0000, Nomen Nescio <nobody@dizum.com> wrote:
> [...]
>---------
>This is not a complaint about a periodic re-post of some useful message
>or information, or even a friendly flame meant to entertain. This
>anorexic baguette bodaggot runs a bot that has reposted the same
>messages so many times that his spam constitutes the Simba share of
>messages in some very active newsgroups.
>List of Affected Newsgroups
>---------------------------
>The Pillsbury Pope floods these newsgroups (and more):
> talk.politics.guns
> soc.culture.israel
> sci.med.cardiology
> alt.religion.christian.roman-catholic
> alt.religion.christianity
> alt.religion.christian.east-orthodox
> alt.religion.christian.biblestudy
> alt.religion.christian
> alt.religion
> alt.messianic
> alt.christnet.christianlife
> alt.bible.prophecy
> alt.bible
> alt.atheism
>Disruptive Intent and Purpose
>-----------------------------
>If any inactive religious-oriented newsgroup becomes active with new
>discussion, this Andrew Chung sockpuppet queues up his bot to start
>posting in that group. It is an obvious disruption campaign.
>Ultimatum from Team America
>---------------------------
>Somebody who knows the derelict peer admins should get in touch with
>those Fuhrer geeks and read them the Allied Powers riot act. Let
>them know that their honorary Aryan zip is not actually Japanese. And
>encourage them to warn the Oriental Pillsbury Pope to cease and desist
>and turn his bot off before Team America finds him and stuffs a ten
>pound burlap sack of wet rice flour sideways up his bony ass.
>Recommended Courses of Action
>-----------------------------
>Here are some recommended courses of action.
> a. Revoke Andrew Chung's eternal medical license.
> b. Revoke his posting privileges for the duration of the
> newly-christened (haha) age of Eternal Sucktember.
> c. Issue nocem cancellations for every canned bot message he has
> ever posted. Parse the history and nuke all of of his spam.
> d. Update terms of service to clearly define intentional and
> protracted disruption as network abuse.
> e. Update terms of service to define coordinated or sockpuppet
> disruption as network abuse.
> f. Be careful to clarify in terms of service that viewpoint
> alone does not constitute network abuse, but other factors will
> be weighed, such as a user using a bot to re-post and cross-post
> the same message thousands of times.
> g. Update terms of service to clarify that stalking, gangstalking,
> psychological operations, and harassment constitute network abuse
> regardless of viewpoint protection claims.
> h. Temporarily blacklist Usenet peers that refuse to enforce
> such reasonable anti-abuse measures or are grossly negligent in
> addressing complaints of the kind of abuse detailed herein.
types of newsgroups many years ago . . . did find a couple of archived
message headers with message id "googlegroups.com" from summer of 2007:

>From: "Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" <heartdoc13@emorycardiology.com>
>Subject: Re: Killfile
>Newsgroups: sci.astro.amateur
>Date: Sat, 31 Aug 2007 19:30:40 GMT

Click here to read the complete article
Re: <abuse> The Eternal Sucktember of the Wonderfully Hungry Pillsbury Pope

<ult7o2$j8jq$1@paganini.bofh.team>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/computers/article-flat.php?id=4210&group=news.admin.net-abuse.usenet#4210

From: god@hates.spammers (God Hates Spammers)
Newsgroups: news.admin.net-abuse.usenet
Pillsbury Pope
Date: Tue, 19 Dec 2023 17:09:03 -0600
 by: God Hates Spammers - Tue, 19 Dec 2023 23:09 UTC

On Tue, 19 Dec 2023 22:10:11 +0000
D <noreply@mixmin.net> wrote:

> very entertaining writing style . . . haven't noticed a peep from this
> character for a long time, at least not since unsubscribing from those
> types of newsgroups many years ago . . . did find a couple of archived
> message headers with message id "googlegroups.com" from summer of
> 2007:

<snip>

It looks like Chung's little brother has instigated a similar spambot
denial-of-service attack on Daniel Winzen's free email service.

https://danwin1210.de/mail/register.php

<copy-paste> ..........................................................

Registration is disabled due to too many violations of the Terms of
Service

In the meantime, Cock.li is back open for registration as an
alternative provider.

One month with no registration and less than one day after re-opening
registrations our dear spammer started sending out his letters about
gods plagues again... So nope, registraition will stay closed until
2024. It may never re-open as long as this spammer keeps abusing my
mail service. Less than 0.3% in spam emails is enough to get my mail
service blacklisted, which has already happended multiple times because
of this spammer. I cannot allow all my mails being rejected by mail
servers simply because one person thinks he was chosen by god to send
out spam in the name of god.
.......................................................... </copy-paste>

It is important to understand that these posts from religious kooks are
not genuine. The intent of the posts is to disrupt and deny service, and
nothing more. The spammer does not actually believe the messages he is
posting. He is being paid by someone to disrupt the service and prevent
the use of the service.

These kinds of criminal acts are being sponsored by governments,
rendering the governments criminal gangs with no legitimacy.

Re: <abuse> The Eternal Sucktember of the Wonderfully Hungry Pillsbury Pope

<uluvsh$1tm4$9@gallifrey.nk.ca>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/computers/article-flat.php?id=4223&group=news.admin.net-abuse.usenet#4223

From: doctor@doctor.nl2k.ab.ca (The Doctor)
Newsgroups: news.admin.net-abuse.usenet
Pillsbury Pope
Date: Wed, 20 Dec 2023 15:05:53 -0000 (UTC)
Originator: doctor@doctor.nl2k.ab.ca (The Doctor)
 by: The Doctor - Wed, 20 Dec 2023 15:05 UTC

In article <ult7o2$j8jq$1@paganini.bofh.team>,
God Hates Spammers <god@hates.spammers> wrote:
>On Tue, 19 Dec 2023 22:10:11 +0000
>D <noreply@mixmin.net> wrote:
>
>> very entertaining writing style . . . haven't noticed a peep from this
>> character for a long time, at least not since unsubscribing from those
>> types of newsgroups many years ago . . . did find a couple of archived
>> message headers with message id "googlegroups.com" from summer of
>> 2007:
>
><snip>
>
>It looks like Chung's little brother has instigated a similar spambot
>denial-of-service attack on Daniel Winzen's free email service.
>
>https://danwin1210.de/mail/register.php
>
><copy-paste> ..........................................................
>
>Registration is disabled due to too many violations of the Terms of
>Service
>
>In the meantime, Cock.li is back open for registration as an
>alternative provider.
>
>One month with no registration and less than one day after re-opening
>registrations our dear spammer started sending out his letters about
>gods plagues again... So nope, registraition will stay closed until
>2024. It may never re-open as long as this spammer keeps abusing my
>mail service. Less than 0.3% in spam emails is enough to get my mail
>service blacklisted, which has already happended multiple times because
>of this spammer. I cannot allow all my mails being rejected by mail
>servers simply because one person thinks he was chosen by god to send
>out spam in the name of god.
>......................................................... </copy-paste>
>
>It is important to understand that these posts from religious kooks are
>not genuine. The intent of the posts is to disrupt and deny service, and
>nothing more. The spammer does not actually believe the messages he is
>posting. He is being paid by someone to disrupt the service and prevent
>the use of the service.
>
>These kinds of criminal acts are being sponsored by governments,
>rendering the governments criminal gangs with no legitimacy.

Heads up, Chung is using his highwinds account. Any contacts there?

And Ray keep up the good work blocking Chung at ES !
--
Member - Liberal International This is doctor@nk.ca Ici doctor@nk.ca

Re: <abuse> The Eternal Sucktember of the Wonderfully Hungry Pillsbury Pope

<1qm3jtn.ull2i1jprv0mN%snipeco.2@gmail.com>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/computers/article-flat.php?id=4242&group=news.admin.net-abuse.usenet#4242

From: snipeco.2@gmail.com (Sn!pe)
Newsgroups: news.admin.net-abuse.usenet
Subject: Re: <abuse> The Eternal Sucktember of the Wonderfully Hungry Pillsbury Pope
Date: Thu, 21 Dec 2023 16:16:52 +0000
 by: Sn!pe - Thu, 21 Dec 2023 16:16 UTC

The Doctor <doctor@doctor.nl2k.ab.ca> wrote:

> Heads up, Chung is using his highwinds account. Any contacts there?
>
> And Ray keep up the good work blocking Chung at ES !

Also Paganini via Tor.

--
^Ï^. Sn!pe, PA, FIBS - Professional Crastinator

My pet rock Gordon likes the closure of Google's Web2News gateway.

Re: <abuse> The Eternal Sucktember of the Wonderfully Hungry Pillsbury Pope

<um2kak$1al2$24@gallifrey.nk.ca>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/computers/article-flat.php?id=4252&group=news.admin.net-abuse.usenet#4252

From: doctor@doctor.nl2k.ab.ca (The Doctor)
Newsgroups: news.admin.net-abuse.usenet
Date: Fri, 22 Dec 2023 00:13:08 -0000 (UTC)
Originator: doctor@doctor.nl2k.ab.ca (The Doctor)
 by: The Doctor - Fri, 22 Dec 2023 00:13 UTC

In article <1qm3jtn.ull2i1jprv0mN%snipeco.2@gmail.com>,
Sn!pe <snipeco.1@gmail.com> wrote:
>The Doctor <doctor@doctor.nl2k.ab.ca> wrote:
>
>> Heads up, Chung is using his highwinds account. Any contacts there?
>>
>> And Ray keep up the good work blocking Chung at ES !
>>

>Also Paganini via Tor.

Got you!

>--
>^�^. Sn!pe, PA, FIBS - Professional Crastinator
>
>My pet rock Gordon likes the closure of Google's Web2News gateway.

--
Member - Liberal International This is doctor@nk.ca Ici doctor@nk.ca

Re: <abuse> The Eternal Sucktember of the Wonderfully Hungry Pillsbury Pope

<um2lhv$muis$1@paganini.bofh.team>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/computers/article-flat.php?id=4253&group=news.admin.net-abuse.usenet#4253

From: usenet@bofh.team (Ivo Gandolfo)
Newsgroups: news.admin.net-abuse.usenet
Pillsbury Pope
Date: Fri, 22 Dec 2023 01:34:07 +0100
 by: Ivo Gandolfo - Fri, 22 Dec 2023 00:34 UTC

On 22/12/2023 01:13, The Doctor wrote:

>> Also Paganini via Tor.
>>

> Got you!

??!???!? wat?

--
Ivo Gandolfo

Re: <abuse> The Eternal Sucktember of the Wonderfully Hungry Pillsbury Pope

<1qm47o2.rtfesbu110z3N%snipeco.2@gmail.com>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/computers/article-flat.php?id=4254&group=news.admin.net-abuse.usenet#4254

From: snipeco.2@gmail.com (Sn!pe)
Newsgroups: news.admin.net-abuse.usenet
Date: Fri, 22 Dec 2023 00:51:59 +0000
 by: Sn!pe - Fri, 22 Dec 2023 00:51 UTC

Ivo Gandolfo <usenet@bofh.team> wrote:

> On 22/12/2023 01:13, The Doctor wrote:
> >>
> >> Also Paganini via Tor.
> >>

> > Got you!
> >

> ??!???!? wat?

In this thread:-

--
^Ï^. Sn!pe, PA, FIBS - Professional Crastinator

My pet rock Gordon likes the closure of Google's Web2News gateway.

Re: <abuse> The Eternal Sucktember of the Wonderfully Hungry Pillsbury Pope

<up2pjt$2p8gu$1@paganini.bofh.team>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/computers/article-flat.php?id=4809&group=news.admin.net-abuse.usenet#4809

From: invalid@gmail.com (Chez)
Newsgroups: news.admin.net-abuse.usenet
Date: Sat, 27 Jan 2024 11:32:13 -0000 (UTC)
 by: Chez - Sat, 27 Jan 2024 11:32 UTC

On 19 Dec 2023, God Hates Spammers <god@hates.spammers> posted some

> On Tue, 19 Dec 2023 22:10:11 +0000
> D <noreply@mixmin.net> wrote:
>
>> very entertaining writing style . . . haven't noticed a peep from
>> this character for a long time, at least not since unsubscribing from
>> those types of newsgroups many years ago . . . did find a couple of
>> archived message headers with message id "googlegroups.com" from
>> summer of 2007:
>
><snip>
>
> It looks like Chung's little brother has instigated a similar spambot
> denial-of-service attack on Daniel Winzen's free email service.
>
> https://danwin1210.de/mail/register.php
>
><copy-paste> ..........................................................
>
> Registration is disabled due to too many violations of the Terms of
> Service
>
> In the meantime, Cock.li is back open for registration as an
> alternative provider.
>
> One month with no registration and less than one day after re-opening
> registrations our dear spammer started sending out his letters about
> gods plagues again... So nope, registraition will stay closed until
> 2024. It may never re-open as long as this spammer keeps abusing my
> mail service. Less than 0.3% in spam emails is enough to get my mail
> service blacklisted, which has already happended multiple times
> because of this spammer. I cannot allow all my mails being rejected by
> mail servers simply because one person thinks he was chosen by god to
> send out spam in the name of god.
> </copy-paste>
>
> It is important to understand that these posts from religious kooks
> are not genuine. The intent of the posts is to disrupt and deny
> service, and nothing more. The spammer does not actually believe the
> messages he is posting. He is being paid by someone to disrupt the
> service and prevent the use of the service.
>
> These kinds of criminal acts are being sponsored by governments,
> rendering the governments criminal gangs with no legitimacy.

horsefucker.org ? LMAO!

Re: <abuse> The Eternal Sucktember of the Wonderfully Hungry Pillsbury Pope

<up2pk1$2p8gu$2@paganini.bofh.team>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/computers/article-flat.php?id=4810&group=news.admin.net-abuse.usenet#4810

From: invalid@gmail.com (Chez)
Newsgroups: news.admin.net-abuse.usenet
Date: Sat, 27 Jan 2024 11:32:18 -0000 (UTC)
 by: Chez - Sat, 27 Jan 2024 11:32 UTC

On 21 Dec 2023, snipeco.2@gmail.com (Sn!pe) posted some

> The Doctor <doctor@doctor.nl2k.ab.ca> wrote:
>
>> Heads up, Chung is using his highwinds account. Any contacts there?
>>
>> And Ray keep up the good work blocking Chung at ES !
>>

> Also Paganini via Tor.

Makes it tough for you to try and stalk them, hunh?

Re: <abuse> The Eternal Sucktember of the Wonderfully Hungry Pillsbury Pope

<1qnzxc3.1ylbz1zy2ixvaN%snipeco.2@gmail.com>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/computers/article-flat.php?id=4815&group=news.admin.net-abuse.usenet#4815

From: snipeco.2@gmail.com (Sn!pe)
Newsgroups: news.admin.net-abuse.usenet
Date: Sat, 27 Jan 2024 14:28:33 +0000
This article comprises only my personal opinions unless otherwise stated.
May contain traces of nuts.
 by: Sn!pe - Sat, 27 Jan 2024 14:28 UTC

Chez <invalid@gmail.com> wrote:

> On 21 Dec 2023, snipeco.2@gmail.com (Sn!pe) posted some
>
> > The Doctor <doctor@doctor.nl2k.ab.ca> wrote:
> >
> >> Heads up, Chung is using his highwinds account. Any contacts there?
> >>
> >> And Ray keep up the good work blocking Chung at ES !
> >>

> > Also Paganini via Tor.
>
> Makes it tough for you to try and stalk them, hunh?

Who is stalking whom, Chez?

--
^Ï^. Sn!pe, PA, FIBS - Professional Crastinator

My pet rock Gordon just is.

Re: <abuse> The Eternal Sucktember of the Wonderfully Hungry Pillsbury Pope

<upl8rl$1ad03$2@paganini.bofh.team>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/computers/article-flat.php?id=4857&group=news.admin.net-abuse.usenet#4857

From: anonymous@example.invalid (Anonymous)
Newsgroups: news.admin.net-abuse.usenet
Pillsbury Pope
Date: Sat, 3 Feb 2024 05:45:27 -0600
 by: Anonymous - Sat, 3 Feb 2024 11:45 UTC

> > In the meantime, Cock.li is back open for registration as an
> > alternative provider.

I wouldn't touch your cock.li with a ten-inch pole!