From: submissions@telecom-digest.org (The Telecom Digest)
Newsgroups: comp.dcom.telecom
Subject: What's New In Wireless - May 2023 [telecom]
Date: 11 May 2023 21:01:32 -0400
Sender: alias@iecc.com
 by: The Telecom Digest - Fri, 12 May 2023 01:01 UTC

by Angela Y. Kung , T. Scott Thompson and Christen B'Anca Glenn

The wireless industry has revolutionized the way we connect, from
facilitating teleworking, distance learning, and telemedicine to
allowing the American public to interact virtually in almost all other
aspects of their daily lives. Leading policymakers – federal
regulators and legislators – are making it a top priority to ensure
that the wireless industry has the tools and resources it needs to
keep pace with this evolving landscape. This blog provides monthly
updates on actions by federal regulatory bodies responsible for
communications policy and Congressional efforts to support wireless
connectivity. And this month, we highlight the opportunity for
interested parties to obtain up to $140.5 million under the Public
Wireless Supply Chain Innovation Fund for research activities related
to wireless network technologies.

https://www.mondaq.com/article/news/1312338?q=1803232&n=782&tp=11&tlk=11&lk=63