From: digest-replies@telecomdigest.net (Bill Horne)
Newsgroups: comp.dcom.telecom
Subject: Please help us find a new Moderator for The Telecom Digest
Date: Thu, 01 Jun 2023 01:15:30 -0400
sha1:NyIfcx5rLkazc+vypft4V6sQ6lg=
 by: Bill Horne - Thu, 1 Jun 2023 05:15 UTC

It's now June, and our search for a new Moderator continues.

Please help: the odds are that YOU know someone who knows someone that
would be a good candidate.

Do you know anyone who has retired from one of the Baby Bells? Someone
whom has worked for a CLEC and knows the ins and outs of the telecom
business?

Are *YOU* such a person?

Here is a great opportunity to help others, to set the record straight
when it's crooked, and to help maintain our knowledge about the history,
people, rules, politics, equipment, and methods that created and
maintained the phone network which we all use today.

Please think about who you know that could help. Please think about
helping others!

Bill Horne, Moderator
The Telecom Digest
--
Whenever you have the urge to hit a child,
just find a punching bag and put your picture on it