From: digest-replies@telecomdigest.net (The Telecom Digest)
Newsgroups: comp.dcom.telecom
Subject: Judge: Wyandotte school cannot turn on controversial 5G tower while lawsuit proceeds [telecom]
Date: 4 Jun 2023 13:12:20 -0400
Sender: alias@iecc.com
 by: The Telecom Digest - Sun, 4 Jun 2023 17:12 UTC

By Jakkar Aimery & Kara Berg The Detroit News

Wyandotte schools will not be able to turn on a controversial T-Mobile
5G tower atop Washington Elementary School, a Wayne County Circuit
Court judge ruled Friday.

Wayne County Circuit Court Judge Adel Harb's decision came after tower
opponents filed a lawsuit that argued adverse health effects could
come from RF waves emanating from the tower.

https://www.detroitnews.com/story/news/local/wayne-county/2023/06/02/wyandotte-schools-washington-elementary-5g-tower-tmobile-lawsuit-restraining-order/70282355007/

Re: [telecom] Judge: Wyandotte school cannot turn on controversial 5G tower while lawsuit proceeds

<a9d68ef1b7014abea2c4c84aabec32ed@mishmash.com>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/computers/article-flat.php?id=4428&group=comp.dcom.telecom#4428

From: fatkinson@mishmash.com (Fred Atkinson)
Newsgroups: comp.dcom.telecom
Subject: Re: [telecom] Judge: Wyandotte school cannot turn on controversial 5G tower while lawsuit proceeds
Date: 4 Jun 2023 20:08:44 +0000
Sender: alias@iecc.com
 by: Fred Atkinson - Sun, 4 Jun 2023 20:08 UTC

> By Jakkar Aimery & Kara Berg The Detroit News

> Wyandotte schools will not be able to turn on a controversial
> T-Mobile 5G tower atop Washington Elementary School, a Wayne County
> Circuit Court judge ruled Friday.

> Wayne County Circuit Court Judge Adel Harb's decision came after
> tower opponents filed a lawsuit that argued adverse health effects
> could come from RF waves emanating from the tower.

When I was working for MCI in the late seventies, they built a
microwave junction station on the south side of Louisville.

The local residents freaked out about it. They got a temporary
restraining order claiming that the microwave would sterilize their
children.

The lawyers locked horns. Finally, they got the restraining order
lifted. But it took a good bit of time to do it.

Those people were crashing through our fence with four wheel drive
vehicles and doing everything else they could do to let MCI know how
angry they were.

That was the only MCI facility with a full security wall surrounding
it and a burglar alarm company monitoring the premises. I wonder why
(ROTFL)?

It is this kind of ignorance that make things so difficult.

Fred

* Moderator's Note
* * THis post was delayed while the moderation team debated if certain
* statements are acceptable. We have decided to publish it, with the
* disclaimer that the author is expressing his personal opinions.
* * Bill Horne