From: Ken@invalid.news.com (Ken Blake)
Newsgroups: alt.usenet.offline-reader.forte-agent
Subject: Dialoge box Location
Date: Thu, 03 Nov 2022 07:58:42 -0700
 by: Ken Blake - Thu, 3 Nov 2022 14:58 UTC

I think the answer to my question is "You can't don't do what you want
to do," but just in case I'm wrong, let me ask:

I'm running the latest version of Quicken Premier under the latest
version on window 11 Professional. I have a very wide 34" monitor,
and I always keep Quicken open on the left hand side of the screen.
When I do something that requires an answer, like clicking on OSU, the
dialog box always opens in the middle of the screen where I tend not
to notice it since my eyes are foused on the Quicken window.

Is there some way I can have the dialog box open over the Quicken
window?

Re: Dialoge box Location

<k9n7mhpqmdcmqrtkeu42gmvum1h94m8q53@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/computers/article-flat.php?id=4635&group=alt.usenet.offline-reader.forte-agent#4635

From: Ken@invalid.news.com (Ken Blake)
Newsgroups: alt.usenet.offline-reader.forte-agent
Subject: Re: Dialoge box Location
Date: Thu, 03 Nov 2022 08:25:05 -0700
 by: Ken Blake - Thu, 3 Nov 2022 15:25 UTC

On Thu, 03 Nov 2022 07:58:42 -0700, Ken Blake <Ken@invalid.news.com>
wrote:

>I think the answer to my question is "You can't don't do what you want
>to do," but just in case I'm wrong, let me ask:
>
>I'm running the latest version of Quicken Premier under the latest

Sorry, sent to wrong newsgroup.