From: noreply@mixmin.net (D)
Subject: google groups counseling available
Date: Thu, 11 Jan 2024 18:33:42 +0000
Newsgroups: news.admin.net-abuse.usenet
 by: D - Thu, 11 Jan 2024 18:33 UTC

google groups counselors are standing by to assist dejected users with
free reconnection services available to the public in the form of free
usenet news servers, free news reader apps, and even your favorite web
browser for websites using the popular rocksolid web-to-news interface

join the global user's network for free and be part of the celebration

Re: google groups counseling available

<unpstf$2l93$11@gallifrey.nk.ca>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/computers/article-flat.php?id=4668&group=news.admin.net-abuse.usenet#4668

From: doctor@doctor.nl2k.ab.ca (The Doctor)
Newsgroups: news.admin.net-abuse.usenet
Subject: Re: google groups counseling available
Date: Thu, 11 Jan 2024 23:17:03 -0000 (UTC)
Originator: doctor@doctor.nl2k.ab.ca (The Doctor)
 by: The Doctor - Thu, 11 Jan 2024 23:17 UTC

In article <20240111.183342.5e4dc6ea@mixmin.net>,
D <noreply@mixmin.net> wrote:

>google groups counselors are standing by to assist dejected users with
>free reconnection services available to the public in the form of free
>usenet news servers, free news reader apps, and even your favorite web
>browser for websites using the popular rocksolid web-to-news interface
>
>join the global user's network for free and be part of the celebration

Thank you for today's laugh!
--
Member - Liberal International This is doctor@nk.ca Ici doctor@nk.ca

Re: google groups counseling available

<unre7l$3fhsl$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/computers/article-flat.php?id=4670&group=news.admin.net-abuse.usenet#4670

From: Mickey8080@gmail.invalid (Mickey)
Newsgroups: news.admin.net-abuse.usenet
Date: Fri, 12 Jan 2024 13:18:45 +0000
 by: Mickey - Fri, 12 Jan 2024 13:18 UTC

D wrote:

>google groups counselors are standing by to assist dejected users with
>free reconnection services available to the public in the form of free
>usenet news servers, free news reader apps, and even your favorite web
>browser for websites using the popular rocksolid web-to-news interface

Out of curiousity - what is the recommended app for Android
phones/tablets?

Re: google groups counseling available

<unrfj1$2bdb6$1@paganini.bofh.team>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/computers/article-flat.php?id=4671&group=news.admin.net-abuse.usenet#4671

From: Doug@hyperspace.vogon.gov (Andrew)
Newsgroups: news.admin.net-abuse.usenet
Date: Fri, 12 Jan 2024 14:41:53 +0100
 by: Andrew - Fri, 12 Jan 2024 13:41 UTC

Mickey wrote:
> D wrote:
>>
>> google groups counselors are standing by to assist dejected users with
>> free reconnection services available to the public in the form of free
>> usenet news servers, free news reader apps, and even your favorite web
>> browser for websites using the popular rocksolid web-to-news interface
>
> Out of curiousity - what is the recommended app for Android
> phones/tablets?

Strewth Social

Re: google groups counseling available

<413d3d7a88d52bd1c0e5071266f814ed@dizum.com>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/computers/article-flat.php?id=4672&group=news.admin.net-abuse.usenet#4672

From: J@M (D)
Date: Fri, 12 Jan 2024 15:31:16 +0100 (CET)
Newsgroups: news.admin.net-abuse.usenet
 by: D - Fri, 12 Jan 2024 14:31 UTC

On Fri, 12 Jan 2024 13:18:45 +0000, Mickey <Mickey8080@gmail.invalid> wrote:
>D wrote:
>>google groups counselors are standing by to assist dejected users with
>>free reconnection services available to the public in the form of free
>>usenet news servers, free news reader apps, and even your favorite web
>>browser for websites using the popular rocksolid web-to-news interface
>
>Out of curiousity - what is the recommended app for Android
>phones/tablets?

only guessing, but one easy way could be to use a web browser as the
client for connecting with web sites running the rocksolid "web2news"?
but i don't use cell phones or android apps, so it's out of my league