From: Ken@invalid.news.com (Ken Blake)
Newsgroups: alt.usenet.offline-reader.forte-agent
Subject: Re: Fonts
Date: Thu, 29 Dec 2022 07:25:08 -0700
 by: Ken Blake - Thu, 29 Dec 2022 14:25 UTC

On Tue, 27 Dec 2022 08:33:25 +1300, Ralph Fox <-rf-nz-@-.invalid>
wrote:

>On Mon, 26 Dec 2022 02:13:47 -0800, Mack A. Damia wrote:
>
>> I am going crazy trying to increase the size of the font in the pane
>> at the top of the page that shows the newsgroup, Subject, To, CC, Bcc,
>> etc.
>>
>> My eyesight is poor, and I have to use a magnifying glass to check for
>> spelling mistakes, etc.
>>
>> Any help will be greatly appreciated.
>

>A. If you mean at the top of THIS page, shown in this screen-shot:
>
> <http://img4.imagetitan.com/img.php?image=26_iosiqhlv3_1_at-the-top-of-this-page_1.png>

Not pertinent to the question asked, but in that screen shot, I see
that you have the headers with a yellow background color. I went to
Tools >> Options >> Display Colors and looked for a place to change it
there, but I couldn't find it. Can you point me to the correct place?

> The font size here is controlled by the settings at
> Tools >> Options >> Display Fonts
> Adjust the settings for both "Variable-pitch body" and for "Fixed-pitch body".
>
> If there is more than one language in the drop-down "Fonts for the language",
> then you must adjust the font size for each language separately.
>

>B. If you mean at the top of THIS page, shown in this screen-shot:
>
> <http://img4.imagetitan.com/img.php?image=26_iosiqhlv3_2_at-the-top-of-this-page_2.png>
>
> This panel is a dialog box, and the font size is controlled by the
> Microsoft Windows font size setting for dialog boxes. You adjust
> this in Windows.
>
> One advantage of adjusting this in Windows is that it will make it
> easier to read all dialog boxes, both in Agent and in other programs.
>
> If you really do want to adjust the font size only here in Agent,
> there is mod to do this. See reply "next door" in newsgroup
> alt.usenet.offline-reader.forte-agent.modified.

Re: Fonts

<1gvrqht1f2v3rs2n5qrc5044dptdkha1m7@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/computers/article-flat.php?id=4691&group=alt.usenet.offline-reader.forte-agent#4691

From: -rf-nz-@-.invalid (Ralph Fox)
Newsgroups: alt.usenet.offline-reader.forte-agent
Date: Fri, 30 Dec 2022 10:01:32 +1300
 by: Ralph Fox - Thu, 29 Dec 2022 21:01 UTC

On Thu, 29 Dec 2022 07:25:08 -0700, Ken Blake wrote:
> On Tue, 27 Dec 2022 08:33:25 +1300, Ralph Fox <-rf-nz-@-.invalid>
> wrote:
>
>> A. If you mean at the top of THIS page, shown in this screen-shot:
>>
>> <http://img4.imagetitan.com/img.php?image=26_iosiqhlv3_1_at-the-top-of-this-page_1.png>
>

> Not pertinent to the question asked, but in that screen shot, I see
> that you have the headers with a yellow background color. I went to
> Tools >> Options >> Display Colors and looked for a place to change it
> there, but I couldn't find it. Can you point me to the correct place?

The yellow highlighting and the red arrow were both added to the
screen-shot using Paint.NET <https://www.getpaint.net/>.

--
Kind regards
Ralph

📷️ ➕︎ 🖌️ 〓︎ 🖼️

Re: Fonts

<us9sqh5sm42gtnq73t9fvbaqieavu6e0le@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/computers/article-flat.php?id=4693&group=alt.usenet.offline-reader.forte-agent#4693

From: Ken@invalid.news.com (Ken Blake)
Newsgroups: alt.usenet.offline-reader.forte-agent
Date: Thu, 29 Dec 2022 16:50:36 -0700
 by: Ken Blake - Thu, 29 Dec 2022 23:50 UTC

On Fri, 30 Dec 2022 10:01:32 +1300, Ralph Fox <-rf-nz-@-.invalid>
wrote:

>On Thu, 29 Dec 2022 07:25:08 -0700, Ken Blake wrote:
>> On Tue, 27 Dec 2022 08:33:25 +1300, Ralph Fox <-rf-nz-@-.invalid>
>> wrote:
>>
>>> A. If you mean at the top of THIS page, shown in this screen-shot:
>>>
>>> <http://img4.imagetitan.com/img.php?image=26_iosiqhlv3_1_at-the-top-of-this-page_1.png>
>>

>> Not pertinent to the question asked, but in that screen shot, I see
>> that you have the headers with a yellow background color. I went to
>> Tools >> Options >> Display Colors and looked for a place to change it
>> there, but I couldn't find it. Can you point me to the correct place?
>

>The yellow highlighting and the red arrow were both added to the
>screen-shot using Paint.NET <https://www.getpaint.net/>.

Ah. Thanks. I had mistakenly thought it was done with a option.