From: lcraver@home.ca (The Horny Goat)
Newsgroups: alt.usenet.offline-reader.forte-agent
Subject: Re: Keeping downloaded bodies
Date: Tue, 03 Jan 2023 08:16:12 -0800
 by: The Horny Goat - Tue, 3 Jan 2023 16:16 UTC

On Thu, 22 Dec 2022 22:02:13 +1300, Ralph Fox <-rf-nz-@-.invalid>
wrote:

>On Wed, 21 Dec 2022 23:57:08 -0800 (PST), Corey White wrote:
>
>> I am able to save posts offline, but when I refresh the group the old
>> bodies get deleted. Is there a way around this?
>> thanks!
>

>Check your "What to Purge" settings. It appears as if your Agent might
>have this option set: "On every purge, delete body only".
>
>Where to find your "What to Purge" settings will depend on the version
>of Agent which you are using.

Or you can manually save them by hitting "K" (keep) on the message
next to each msg you want to keep. If you do this too much it can get
overwhelming so I often create non-newsgroup folders and move the
retained message into there. (Most of these messages contain html
links I want to review later)t