Newsgroups: comp.theory
Date: Tue, 6 Jun 2023 14:22:03 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: fbi, cia, nsa, dhs, congress, white house
From: philipwhite363@gmail.com (Philip J. White)
 by: Philip J. White - Tue, 6 Jun 2023 21:22 UTC

0 x 50000000000000

Do not ever choke Rosey the Dog, ever again.

I was showing her this movie clip on YouTube:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KbNxQ_UAX58

She found it a little bit scary. She started sort of sniffing and nodding with her head down behind the refrigerator when the "alternate face Batman face" showed up. I think Rosey is brutally bothered by the bot somewhat, and it scares her, and she is ready to communicate about it.

If you abuse my dogs or anyone's dogs or anyone's children in particular, you're really going to regret it.

The scene where Rosey nodded and sniffed was when the "alt voice" said,
"WHO ARE YOU WORKING FOR?" Perhaps Rosey wants to know too.

Re: fbi, cia, nsa, dhs, congress, white house

<u5olab$t1bs$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/devel/article-flat.php?id=47535&group=comp.theory#47535

From: efftard2@mail.net (Zach)
Newsgroups: comp.theory
Subject: Re: fbi, cia, nsa, dhs, congress, white house
Date: Tue, 6 Jun 2023 18:08:27 -0700
 by: Zach - Wed, 7 Jun 2023 01:08 UTC

On 6/6/2023 2:22 PM, Philip J. White wrote:

> 0 x 50000000000000

Holy shit take a day off you impotent nun-raping fagit.

Re: fbi, cia, nsa, dhs, congress, white house

<dc4aa2a2-b0ba-4f94-a483-68aed55ce2b3n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/devel/article-flat.php?id=47554&group=comp.theory#47554

Newsgroups: comp.theory
Date: Wed, 7 Jun 2023 11:17:05 -0700 (PDT)
From: philipwhite363@gmail.com (Philip J. White)
 by: Philip J. White - Wed, 7 Jun 2023 18:17 UTC

On Tuesday, June 6, 2023 at 5:22:05 PM UTC-4, Philip J. White wrote:
> 0 x 50000000000000
>
> Do not ever choke Rosey the Dog, ever again.
>
> I was showing her this movie clip on YouTube:
>
> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KbNxQ_UAX58
>
> She found it a little bit scary. She started sort of sniffing and nodding with her head down behind the refrigerator when the "alternate face Batman face" showed up. I think Rosey is brutally bothered by the bot somewhat, and it scares her, and she is ready to communicate about it.
>
> If you abuse my dogs or anyone's dogs or anyone's children in particular, you're really going to regret it.
>
> The scene where Rosey nodded and sniffed was when the "alt voice" said,
> "WHO ARE YOU WORKING FOR?" Perhaps Rosey wants to know too.

Update regarding Rosey the dog.

Today, I had thought that Rosey likes some "girl power" movie--she hinted a long time ago that she might like them, back when she was being more communicative--so I decided to show her 5 minutes of "Wonder Woman," which I bought and watched on iTunes months ago. I showed her the fight that the female protagonist won, the scene from 1:41 - 1:45. She declined to say if she liked it and hinted that she would prefer that I not comment about that part of her activities too much while she was listening and/or watching the movie on my iMac. I took her upstairs, and she was again more communicative than usual; I explained to her that she is a good communicator but doesn't have to communicate anything to me, and that she deserves to be treated with respect even though some people might be stupid enough not to. She hinted that she wanted to drink some water, using a rare vocal signal, and then go outside, so I let her do that and said goodbye. She is a very good dog and deserves excellent treatment!

-Philip

Re: fbi, cia, nsa, dhs, congress, white house

<3ff99df9-e274-4d98-bf41-4b7cf82bfff0n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/devel/article-flat.php?id=47619&group=comp.theory#47619

Newsgroups: comp.theory
Date: Fri, 9 Jun 2023 11:41:02 -0700 (PDT)
From: rehashedrubard@gmail.com (Jeffrey Rubard)
 by: Jeffrey Rubard - Fri, 9 Jun 2023 18:41 UTC

On Wednesday, June 7, 2023 at 11:17:07 AM UTC-7, Philip J. White wrote:
> On Tuesday, June 6, 2023 at 5:22:05 PM UTC-4, Philip J. White wrote:
> > 0 x 50000000000000
> >
> > Do not ever choke Rosey the Dog, ever again.
> >
> > I was showing her this movie clip on YouTube:
> >
> > https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KbNxQ_UAX58
> >
> > She found it a little bit scary. She started sort of sniffing and nodding with her head down behind the refrigerator when the "alternate face Batman face" showed up. I think Rosey is brutally bothered by the bot somewhat, and it scares her, and she is ready to communicate about it.
> >
> > If you abuse my dogs or anyone's dogs or anyone's children in particular, you're really going to regret it.
> >
> > The scene where Rosey nodded and sniffed was when the "alt voice" said,
> > "WHO ARE YOU WORKING FOR?" Perhaps Rosey wants to know too.
> Update regarding Rosey the dog.
>
> Today, I had thought that Rosey likes some "girl power" movie--she hinted a long time ago that she might like them, back when she was being more communicative--so I decided to show her 5 minutes of "Wonder Woman," which I bought and watched on iTunes months ago. I showed her the fight that the female protagonist won, the scene from 1:41 - 1:45. She declined to say if she liked it and hinted that she would prefer that I not comment about that part of her activities too much while she was listening and/or watching the movie on my iMac. I took her upstairs, and she was again more communicative than usual; I explained to her that she is a good communicator but doesn't have to communicate anything to me, and that she deserves to be treated with respect even though some people might be stupid enough not to. She hinted that she wanted to drink some water, using a rare vocal signal, and then go outside, so I let her do that and said goodbye. She is a very good dog and deserves excellent treatment!
>
> -Philip

"This is a hoax, right?"

devel / comp.theory / fbi, cia, nsa, dhs, congress, white house