Two wrights don't make a rong, they make an airplane. Or bicycles.

computers / news.admin.net-abuse.usenet / Re: Saint Shihtzu : Re-branding Chinese Hunger Torture as a Heavenly Diet Plan

SubjectAuthor
* Saint Shihtzu : Re-branding Chinese Hunger Torture as a HeavenlySAINT SHIHTZU
+* Saint Shihtzu : Re-branding Chinese Hunger Torture as a HeavenlyAndrew
|`- Saint Shihtzu : Re-branding Chinese Hunger Torture as a HeavenlyD
`* Saint Shihtzu : Re-branding Chinese Hunger Torture as a HeavenlyD
 `- Re: Saint Shihtzu : Re-branding Chinese Hunger Torture as a Heavenly Diet PlanChez

1
Saint Shihtzu : Re-branding Chinese Hunger Torture as a Heavenly Diet Plan

<um1nkq$rh5k$2@paganini.bofh.team>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/computers/article-flat.php?id=4241&group=news.admin.net-abuse.usenet#4241

From: saint@heart.doc (SAINT SHIHTZU)
Newsgroups: news.admin.net-abuse.usenet
Subject: Saint Shihtzu : Re-branding Chinese Hunger Torture as a Heavenly
Diet Plan
Date: Thu, 21 Dec 2023 10:04:58 -0600
 by: SAINT SHIHTZU - Thu, 21 Dec 2023 16:04 UTC

SAINT SHIHTZU DELUSIONAL NUT CASE PROFILE
Anointing His Holiness Andrew Chung Patron Saint of the Holy Shits

The Temple of Folk Heroes and Villains canonizes Andrew "Breadman"
Chung as the Patron Saint Shihtzu of the Holy Shits. His mission
to spread celiac disease and gluten poisoning to every human on
earth has earned him this honor.

His plan to a starve the population of America on a bread and holy
water diet earns him an honorary Branch Covidian fellowship. The
fact that he used a 96-hour inpatient psychiatric evaluation as an
opportunity for evangelism of his holy shits diet has earned him
the Medical Messiah award. For practicing medicine while he was himself
a patient in a psychiatric medical facility this saint earns the Airman
Murdock Medical Malpractice Award.

His dietetic evangelism got him arrested for trespass at a church.
It takes a special kind of character to manage catching criminal
charges during church services. For this feat Saint Shihtzu has
earned the Michael Christ Krispy award.

His dietetic evangelism has brought more people to worship upon
the porcelain throne than all pharmacy laxatives combined. This
wonderfully hungry (wangry) wingnut needs a colonoscopy performed
on his skull (to see his shit for brains).

SAINT SHIHTZU RANKS AND HONORS

Serial number: OICU812-2PD-OMER-92206

Rank: Kitchen Patrolman (Eternal KP Duty)

Beatific: Saint Shihtzu, Patron Saint of the Holy Shits

Beatific: Saint Shihtzu, Patron Saint of Diabolical Dibble Devils

Title: Hungry Heart Doctor

Title: His Hungriness

Title: Pillsbury Prophet

Title: Medical Messiah

Title: The Dr. Mengele of Medical Manna Magic

Title: His Hangry Holiness

Title: Pugnacious Cocaine Panda

Award: Eternal Medical License

Award: Michael Christ Krispy Award

SAINT SHIHTZU AUDIO AND VIDEO DOCUMENTARY

HeartDoc Andrew for President
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kv89xuLjFAI

While pumping his bread and holy water diet, Saint Shihtzu had the
interviewer, "eating out of his hand," no pun intended.

SAINT SHIHTZU IMAGES

http://wdjw.great-site.net/gifs/ac2.jpg

SAINT SHIHTZU CHARACTERISTICS, FEATS, STATISTICS

Weapon of choice: hunger

Other weapons: bible verses

Other weapons: specially written, complex curses posted on Usenet

Other weapons: automated Usenet harassment robot

Casualties: dumpster-diving patient who died from malnutrition

Casualties: himself (eventually)

Casualties: various newsgroups unusable due to his spam messages

Achievement: non-expiring eternal medical license

Achievement: practicing medicine while inpatient at a nut house

Achievement: Airman Murdock Award for practicing medicine while nuts.

Achievement: re-branding Chinese hunger torture as a diet plan

Achievement: Declared schizophrenic for preaching the gospel of
his bread diet. The Doctor who declared him delusional is named,
Dr. Weichbrodt. The name "Weichbrodt" sounds a lot like German for
"white bread" and is quite a coincidence.

Achievement: coined the term, "angry hunger" which may suggest he
is responsible for the Georgian neologism, "hangry"

Achievement: arrested for trespassing at a church while preaching

SAINT SHIHTZU QUOTES AND HOLY WRITINGS

website: http://wonderfullyhungry.org/

"I am simply wonderfully hungry ..."

"While wonderfully hungry, I am not afraid of dying because I have
died and been resurrected (...) GOD can always resurrect me
again but even if He doesn't, this campaign promise is still the
right thing to do."

"America really needs a wonderfully hungry President to lead by
example how to stop the terrible misbehavior of the terribly
hungry (more commonly known as the "hangry")."

SAINT SHIHTZU HOLY RELICS

biblical biscuits

biblical bread recipes

original 2PD-OMER diet plan index card

petrified 2-lb. bread turds

eternal medical license card

portable food scale (blessed by a head shrink)

Re: Saint Shihtzu : Re-branding Chinese Hunger Torture as a Heavenly Diet Plan

<um1p7k$rlfv$1@paganini.bofh.team>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/computers/article-flat.php?id=4243&group=news.admin.net-abuse.usenet#4243

From: Doug@hyperspace.vogon.gov (Andrew)
Newsgroups: news.admin.net-abuse.usenet
Diet Plan
Date: Thu, 21 Dec 2023 17:30:44 +0100
 by: Andrew - Thu, 21 Dec 2023 16:30 UTC

SAINT SHIHTZU wrote:
> Achievement: Declared schizophrenic for preaching the gospel of
> his bread diet. The Doctor who declared him delusional is named,
> Dr. Weichbrodt. The name "Weichbrodt" sounds a lot like German for
> "white bread" and is quite a coincidence.

(after a whole lot of snipping)

"Weichbrot" could be translated as "weak bread" or "soft bread", which
is probably better than trying to munge "Weissbrot" (white bread) in
ways it's not supposed to be munged.

Re: Saint Shihtzu : Re-branding Chinese Hunger Torture as a Heavenly Diet Plan

<20231221.170738.cc227650@mixmin.net>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/computers/article-flat.php?id=4245&group=news.admin.net-abuse.usenet#4245

From: noreply@mixmin.net (D)
Diet Plan
Date: Thu, 21 Dec 2023 17:07:38 +0000
Newsgroups: news.admin.net-abuse.usenet
 by: D - Thu, 21 Dec 2023 17:07 UTC

On Thu, 21 Dec 2023 17:30:44 +0100, Andrew <Doug@hyperspace.vogon.gov> wrote:
>SAINT SHIHTZU wrote:
>> Achievement: Declared schizophrenic for preaching the gospel of
>> his bread diet. The Doctor who declared him delusional is named,
>> Dr. Weichbrodt. The name "Weichbrodt" sounds a lot like German for
>> "white bread" and is quite a coincidence.
>
>(after a whole lot of snipping)
>
>"Weichbrot" could be translated as "weak bread" or "soft bread", which
>is probably better than trying to munge "Weissbrot" (white bread) in
>ways it's not supposed to be munged.

"casper milquetoast" was popular back in barney google days . . .

https://duckduckgo.com/?q=casper+milquetoast

Re: Saint Shihtzu : Re-branding Chinese Hunger Torture as a Heavenly Diet Plan

<20231221.172239.a1b731c7@mixmin.net>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/computers/article-flat.php?id=4246&group=news.admin.net-abuse.usenet#4246

From: noreply@mixmin.net (D)
Date: Thu, 21 Dec 2023 17:22:39 +0000
Diet Plan
Newsgroups: news.admin.net-abuse.usenet
 by: D - Thu, 21 Dec 2023 17:22 UTC

On Thu, 21 Dec 2023 10:04:58 -0600, SAINT SHIHTZU <saint@heart.doc> wrote:
> [...]
>Achievement: arrested for trespassing at a church while preaching
>SAINT SHIHTZU QUOTES AND HOLY WRITINGS
>website: http://wonderfullyhungry.org/
>"I am simply wonderfully hungry ..."
>"While wonderfully hungry, I am not afraid of dying because I have
>died and been resurrected (...) GOD can always resurrect me
>again but even if He doesn't, this campaign promise is still the
>right thing to do."
>"America really needs a wonderfully hungry President to lead by
>example how to stop the terrible misbehavior of the terribly
>hungry (more commonly known as the "hangry")."
>SAINT SHIHTZU HOLY RELICS
>biblical biscuits
>biblical bread recipes
>original 2PD-OMER diet plan index card
>petrified 2-lb. bread turds
>eternal medical license card
>portable food scale (blessed by a head shrink)

that "wonderfully hungry" bit . . . so this spammer is still active?

Re: Saint Shihtzu : Re-branding Chinese Hunger Torture as a Heavenly Diet Plan

<up2pk3$2p8gu$3@paganini.bofh.team>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/computers/article-flat.php?id=4811&group=news.admin.net-abuse.usenet#4811

From: invalid@gmail.com (Chez)
Newsgroups: news.admin.net-abuse.usenet
Subject: Re: Saint Shihtzu : Re-branding Chinese Hunger Torture as a Heavenly Diet Plan
Date: Sat, 27 Jan 2024 11:32:19 -0000 (UTC)
 by: Chez - Sat, 27 Jan 2024 11:32 UTC

On 21 Dec 2023, D <noreply@mixmin.net> posted some

> [...]
>>died and been resurrected (...) GOD can always resurrect me
>>again but even if He doesn't, this campaign promise is still the
>>right thing to do."
>>"America really needs a wonderfully hungry President to lead by
>>example how to stop the terrible misbehavior of the terribly
>>hungry (more commonly known as the "hangry")."
>>==================================================================
>>SAINT SHIHTZU HOLY RELICS
>>==================================================================
>>biblical biscuits
>>biblical bread recipes
>>original 2PD-OMER diet plan index card
>>petrified 2-lb. bread turds
>>eternal medical license card
>>portable food scale (blessed by a head shrink)
>>==================================================================
>
> that "wonderfully hungry" bit . . . so this spammer is still active?

Not in that exact sense and probably not the same poster, but similar.
This one seems to address various regular posters. Not really an
annoyance or anything, just there.

<pep8ridno2hu0qf7i70uec9nagdo1u2s3q@4ax.com>
<6j78ridabdaf1q2orr9hm27gdeqovu8207@4ax.com>

This one is a TDS infected snotbag who has singlehandedly ruined posting
through multiple servers that are no longer open, among them netfront,
freedyne, neodome, others.

<uh9oco$9prt$2@dont-email.me>
<uh9oku$9prt$4@dont-email.me>
<s3q0m6$13sk$8@neodome.net>