From: spam@troller.info (Spamtroller Info)
Newsgroups: news.admin.net-abuse.usenet, eternal-september.talk
Subject: CUMULATIVE AGGRESSION STRESS TROLLING
Date: Sat, 3 Feb 2024 01:23:39 -0600
 by: Spamtroller Info - Sat, 3 Feb 2024 07:23 UTC

One thing you must understand about the spook-state trolls is they have
a cumulative psychosis strategy. Their agenda is to just keep flooding
public spaces with negativity so that the minds of the readers will
become slowly poisoned by their aggression, gaslighting, and flippant
accusatory tone. This softens people's brains up to be polarized and
radicalized then divided into easily-led camps that can be pitted
against each other by the spamtrollers or spooks.

Over a long period of time this can cause significant psychological
damage to the victims, who don't understand how this attack strategy is
affecting them. Frequent disrespect and gaslighting harms people,
creates anxiety, depression, and panic, and can in some cases kill
people or drive them to suicide. The usual trolls here are employees of
that program, playing the long mind game their masters pay them for.

Yes, people who work for the state (especially Democrats) really are
this evil, nasty, hateful, and desirous to cause permanent mental harm
to others. They really are satan incarnate kind of people. Just block
them. Don't let yourself be exposed to their wicked words. Never try to
reason with them.

Re: CUMULATIVE AGGRESSION STRESS TROLLING

<7cbf0c61738bcef483249e49cb451952@dizum.com>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/computers/article-flat.php?id=4861&group=news.admin.net-abuse.usenet#4861

From: J@M (D)
Subject: Re: CUMULATIVE AGGRESSION STRESS TROLLING
Date: Sat, 3 Feb 2024 15:23:41 +0100 (CET)
Newsgroups: news.admin.net-abuse.usenet
 by: D - Sat, 3 Feb 2024 14:23 UTC

On Sat, 3 Feb 2024 01:23:39 -0600, Spamtroller Info <spam@troller.info> wrote:
>One thing you must understand about the spook-state trolls is they have
>a cumulative psychosis strategy. Their agenda is to just keep flooding
>public spaces with negativity so that the minds of the readers will
>become slowly poisoned by their aggression, gaslighting, and flippant
>accusatory tone. This softens people's brains up to be polarized and
>radicalized then divided into easily-led camps that can be pitted
>against each other by the spamtrollers or spooks.
>Over a long period of time this can cause significant psychological
>damage to the victims, who don't understand how this attack strategy is
>affecting them. Frequent disrespect and gaslighting harms people,
>creates anxiety, depression, and panic, and can in some cases kill
>people or drive them to suicide. The usual trolls here are employees of
>that program, playing the long mind game their masters pay them for.
>Yes, people who work for the state (especially Democrats) really are
>this evil, nasty, hateful, and desirous to cause permanent mental harm
>to others. They really are satan incarnate kind of people. Just block
>them. Don't let yourself be exposed to their wicked words. Never try to
>reason with them.

same as it ever was . . . those that live by the sword rule the world:
https://duckduckgo.com/?q=stand+for+the+flag+kneel+for+the+cross+meme