Apples have meant trouble since eden. -- MaDsen Wikholm, mwikholm@at8.abo.fi

devel / comp.theory / my parents' abuse addiction

SubjectAuthor
* my parents' abuse addictionPhilip J. White
`* my parents' abuse addictionPhilip J. White
 `* my parents' abuse addictionPhilip J. White
  `* my parents' abuse addictionPhilip J. White
   `* my parents' abuse addictionPhilip J. White
    `* my parents' abuse addictionPhilip J. White
     `* my parents' abuse addictionPhilip J. White
      `- my parents' abuse addictionPhilip J. White

1
my parents' abuse addiction

<dcd5b402-ca68-4a05-87a0-c3b83d97e59fn@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/devel/article-flat.php?id=48633&group=comp.theory#48633

Newsgroups: comp.theory
Date: Fri, 21 Jul 2023 04:20:25 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: my parents' abuse addiction
From: philipwhite363@gmail.com (Philip J. White)
 by: Philip J. White - Fri, 21 Jul 2023 11:20 UTC

The question is, which bodily fluid of mine are they addicted to?

I believe it is "my tears"--while being tortured and gaslighted and stalked and harassed for over 10 years, I literally never screamed or raised my voice even in response to the torture. I was quiet and very upset, traumatized, despairing.

I cried once in particular where my parents could see me, at MCV after the torture day. Also, I cried outside sometimes on the sidewalk--maybe my parents saw me?

I myself am not addicted to any bodily fluids of anyone, and I understand myself via that "what if" lens. Yes, it is from Dr. Strangelove, about people with very unhealthy addictions to other people's behavior and cues, typically where the addicts are either shameless or totally unaware of how they come across. That is not me.

-Philip White

Re: my parents' abuse addiction

<735b1cc7-c5d9-41c3-846e-6fb9b7f8156en@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/devel/article-flat.php?id=48634&group=comp.theory#48634

Newsgroups: comp.theory
Date: Fri, 21 Jul 2023 08:50:01 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Re: my parents' abuse addiction
From: philipwhite363@gmail.com (Philip J. White)
 by: Philip J. White - Fri, 21 Jul 2023 15:50 UTC

On Friday, July 21, 2023 at 4:20:27 AM UTC-7, Philip J. White wrote:
> The question is, which bodily fluid of mine are they addicted to?
>
> I believe it is "my tears"--while being tortured and gaslighted and stalked and harassed for over 10 years, I literally never screamed or raised my voice even in response to the torture. I was quiet and very upset, traumatized, despairing.
>
> I cried once in particular where my parents could see me, at MCV after the torture day. Also, I cried outside sometimes on the sidewalk--maybe my parents saw me?
>
> I myself am not addicted to any bodily fluids of anyone, and I understand myself via that "what if" lens. Yes, it is from Dr. Strangelove, about people with very unhealthy addictions to other people's behavior and cues, typically where the addicts are either shameless or totally unaware of how they come across. That is not me.
>
> -Philip White

The US military must not ever violate the US Constitution, as a uniformed, on-duty member of the military, and must understand and be warned that the risk and danger of lethal danger might become very high once the line of "government overreach" in the form of "one minor intentional and deliberate, maybe even unspoke about, violation of the US and state goverments' obligations under the US Constitution. Military court martial, arrest by law enforcement, and other dangers might literally apply here, in this passage of intentionally true and declarative by me, Philip J. White, writing too. Effective immediately, I believe it is already true, and, over time, will certainly not ever get *less* true. That is a good thing to keep in mind about my values while processing my intellectual property in accordance with the law and my explicit and clear statements, including about permissions, my honesty, my stated requests/demands, my stated facts about situations, and my statements about what I might believe, rightly or wrongly, might be "good suggestions" or even potentially "best practices."

-Philip Joseph White, DOB 12-06-1986

Re: my parents' abuse addiction

<4f9a9c75-c385-4535-84cd-9ad8f20ca85bn@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/devel/article-flat.php?id=48635&group=comp.theory#48635

Newsgroups: comp.theory
Date: Fri, 21 Jul 2023 08:50:55 -0700 (PDT)
From: philipwhite363@gmail.com (Philip J. White)

On Friday, July 21, 2023 at 8:50:03 AM UTC-7, Philip J. White wrote:
> On Friday, July 21, 2023 at 4:20:27 AM UTC-7, Philip J. White wrote:
> > The question is, which bodily fluid of mine are they addicted to?
> >
> > I believe it is "my tears"--while being tortured and gaslighted and stalked and harassed for over 10 years, I literally never screamed or raised my voice even in response to the torture. I was quiet and very upset, traumatized, despairing.
> >
> > I cried once in particular where my parents could see me, at MCV after the torture day. Also, I cried outside sometimes on the sidewalk--maybe my parents saw me?
> >
> > I myself am not addicted to any bodily fluids of anyone, and I understand myself via that "what if" lens. Yes, it is from Dr. Strangelove, about people with very unhealthy addictions to other people's behavior and cues, typically where the addicts are either shameless or totally unaware of how they come across. That is not me.
> >
> > -Philip White
> The US military must not ever violate the US Constitution, as a uniformed, on-duty member of the military, and must understand and be warned that the risk and danger of lethal danger might become very high once the line of "government overreach" in the form of "one minor intentional and deliberate, maybe even unspoke about, violation of the US and state goverments' obligations under the US Constitution. Military court martial, arrest by law enforcement, and other dangers might literally apply here, in this passage of intentionally true and declarative by me, Philip J. White, writing too. Effective immediately, I believe it is already true, and, over time, will certainly not ever get *less* true. That is a good thing to keep in mind about my values while processing my intellectual property in accordance with the law and my explicit and clear statements, including about permissions, my honesty, my stated requests/demands, my stated facts about situations, and my statements about what I might believe, rightly or wrongly, might be "good suggestions" or even potentially "best practices."
>
> -Philip Joseph White, DOB 12-06-1986

* Any uniformed member inside a sensitive military controlled area in the USA or anywhere in the world, not "The US military".

Re: my parents' abuse addiction

<8b9db423-9325-42e4-a59d-556a5bab1dcdn@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/devel/article-flat.php?id=48636&group=comp.theory#48636

Newsgroups: comp.theory
Date: Fri, 21 Jul 2023 08:53:16 -0700 (PDT)
From: philipwhite363@gmail.com (Philip J. White)
 by: Philip J. White - Fri, 21 Jul 2023 15:53 UTC

On Friday, July 21, 2023 at 8:50:57 AM UTC-7, Philip J. White wrote:
> On Friday, July 21, 2023 at 8:50:03 AM UTC-7, Philip J. White wrote:
> > On Friday, July 21, 2023 at 4:20:27 AM UTC-7, Philip J. White wrote:
> > > The question is, which bodily fluid of mine are they addicted to?
> > >
> > > I believe it is "my tears"--while being tortured and gaslighted and stalked and harassed for over 10 years, I literally never screamed or raised my voice even in response to the torture. I was quiet and very upset, traumatized, despairing.
> > >
> > > I cried once in particular where my parents could see me, at MCV after the torture day. Also, I cried outside sometimes on the sidewalk--maybe my parents saw me?
> > >
> > > I myself am not addicted to any bodily fluids of anyone, and I understand myself via that "what if" lens. Yes, it is from Dr. Strangelove, about people with very unhealthy addictions to other people's behavior and cues, typically where the addicts are either shameless or totally unaware of how they come across. That is not me.
> > >
> > > -Philip White
> > The US military must not ever violate the US Constitution, as a uniformed, on-duty member of the military, and must understand and be warned that the risk and danger of lethal danger might become very high once the line of "government overreach" in the form of "one minor intentional and deliberate, maybe even unspoke about, violation of the US and state goverments' obligations under the US Constitution. Military court martial, arrest by law enforcement, and other dangers might literally apply here, in this passage of intentionally true and declarative by me, Philip J. White, writing too. Effective immediately, I believe it is already true, and, over time, will certainly not ever get *less* true. That is a good thing to keep in mind about my values while processing my intellectual property in accordance with the law and my explicit and clear statements, including about permissions, my honesty, my stated requests/demands, my stated facts about situations, and my statements about what I might believe, rightly or wrongly, might be "good suggestions" or even potentially "best practices."
> >
> > -Philip Joseph White, DOB 12-06-1986
> * Any uniformed member inside a sensitive military controlled area in the USA or anywhere in the world, not "The US military".

"All uniformed members," too, and, non-uniformed members or guests or visitors to a sensitive legally military controlled area, such as a fort. Literally that, no "additional applications" intended or suggested whatsoever. I suggest that you warn them and inform them about the consequences of violating my suggestions and rules and statements. Do not falsify your provider, whom you did not pay a dime, and received an informal makeshift "emergency license" from, partly to secure his own freedom, quickly, as quickly as possible, and safely, legally, in accordance with US law.

Don't you have a "brig" and some clearance revocation powers?

Re: my parents' abuse addiction

<26497c5f-4d9a-4379-9807-5ed3bbed7a11n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/devel/article-flat.php?id=48637&group=comp.theory#48637

Newsgroups: comp.theory
Date: Fri, 21 Jul 2023 08:55:06 -0700 (PDT)
From: philipwhite363@gmail.com (Philip J. White)
 by: Philip J. White - Fri, 21 Jul 2023 15:55 UTC

On Friday, July 21, 2023 at 8:53:18 AM UTC-7, Philip J. White wrote:
> On Friday, July 21, 2023 at 8:50:57 AM UTC-7, Philip J. White wrote:

> > > The US military must not ever violate the US Constitution, as a uniformed, on-duty member of the military, and must understand and be warned that the risk and danger of lethal danger might become very high once the line of "government overreach" in the form of "one minor intentional and deliberate, maybe even unspoke about, violation of the US and state goverments' obligations under the US Constitution. Military court martial, arrest by law enforcement, and other dangers might literally apply here, in this passage of intentionally true and declarative by me, Philip J. White, writing too. Effective immediately, I believe it is already true, and, over time, will certainly not ever get *less* true. That is a good thing to keep in mind about my values while processing my intellectual property in accordance with the law and my explicit and clear statements, including about permissions, my honesty, my stated requests/demands, my stated facts about situations, and my statements about what I might believe, rightly or wrongly, might be "good suggestions" or even potentially "best practices."
> > >
> > > -Philip Joseph White, DOB 12-06-1986
> > * Any uniformed member inside a sensitive military controlled area in the USA or anywhere in the world, not "The US military".
> "All uniformed members," too, and, non-uniformed members or guests or visitors to a sensitive legally military controlled area, such as a fort. Literally that, no "additional applications" intended or suggested whatsoever. I suggest that you warn them and inform them about the consequences of violating my suggestions and rules and statements. Do not falsify your provider, whom you did not pay a dime, and received an informal makeshift "emergency license" from, partly to secure his own freedom, quickly, as quickly as possible, and safely, legally, in accordance with US law.
>
> Don't you have a "brig" and some clearance revocation powers?

Often, DOD clearance impairment issues, including "highlighting a contractor's name in read after he has a mysterious mental health emergency," are *very* difficult to appeal to *any* appropriate authority! Clearance re-instatement at DRC, for example. I don't focus on that, but you need to care about that, too, "leaders" and "involved personnel"!

That's what I think on that!

-Philip White

Re: my parents' abuse addiction

<ff07c350-e4c9-496b-a3b5-722a36056b64n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/devel/article-flat.php?id=48638&group=comp.theory#48638

Newsgroups: comp.theory
Date: Fri, 21 Jul 2023 08:55:27 -0700 (PDT)
From: philipwhite363@gmail.com (Philip J. White)

On Friday, July 21, 2023 at 8:55:08 AM UTC-7, Philip J. White wrote:
> On Friday, July 21, 2023 at 8:53:18 AM UTC-7, Philip J. White wrote:

> > > * Any uniformed member inside a sensitive military controlled area in the USA or anywhere in the world, not "The US military".
> > "All uniformed members," too, and, non-uniformed members or guests or visitors to a sensitive legally military controlled area, such as a fort. Literally that, no "additional applications" intended or suggested whatsoever.. I suggest that you warn them and inform them about the consequences of violating my suggestions and rules and statements. Do not falsify your provider, whom you did not pay a dime, and received an informal makeshift "emergency license" from, partly to secure his own freedom, quickly, as quickly as possible, and safely, legally, in accordance with US law.
> >
> > Don't you have a "brig" and some clearance revocation powers?
> Often, DOD clearance impairment issues, including "highlighting a contractor's name in read after he has a mysterious mental health emergency," are *very* difficult to appeal to *any* appropriate authority! Clearance re-instatement at DRC, for example. I don't focus on that, but you need to care about that, too, "leaders" and "involved personnel"!
>
> That's what I think on that!
>
> -Philip White

* red not read

Re: my parents' abuse addiction

<215fbcbc-5bac-4bc7-b240-b3f0ba23cfbfn@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/devel/article-flat.php?id=48639&group=comp.theory#48639

Newsgroups: comp.theory
Date: Sat, 22 Jul 2023 09:19:38 -0700 (PDT)
From: philipwhite363@gmail.com (Philip J. White)
 by: Philip J. White - Sat, 22 Jul 2023 16:19 UTC

On Friday, July 21, 2023 at 8:55:30 AM UTC-7, Philip J. White wrote:
> On Friday, July 21, 2023 at 8:55:08 AM UTC-7, Philip J. White wrote:

> > > "All uniformed members," too, and, non-uniformed members or guests or visitors to a sensitive legally military controlled area, such as a fort. Literally that, no "additional applications" intended or suggested whatsoever. I suggest that you warn them and inform them about the consequences of violating my suggestions and rules and statements. Do not falsify your provider, whom you did not pay a dime, and received an informal makeshift "emergency license" from, partly to secure his own freedom, quickly, as quickly as possible, and safely, legally, in accordance with US law.
> > >
> > > Don't you have a "brig" and some clearance revocation powers?
> > Often, DOD clearance impairment issues, including "highlighting a contractor's name in read after he has a mysterious mental health emergency," are *very* difficult to appeal to *any* appropriate authority! Clearance re-instatement at DRC, for example. I don't focus on that, but you need to care about that, too, "leaders" and "involved personnel"!
> >
> > That's what I think on that!
> >
> > -Philip White
> * red not read

My my my! Who is "J Moser" and what happened to John Nash's differential equations research, with or without "Giorgi"? I had really wanted to read that! Oh well. I'll just check Wikipedia I guess!

http://www.matematica.unina.it/docs/2017/dottorato/DGNM-Leone.pdf

Re: my parents' abuse addiction

<6f4248bb-ed6c-4043-853e-7696244b8bf4n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/devel/article-flat.php?id=48640&group=comp.theory#48640

Newsgroups: comp.theory
Date: Sat, 22 Jul 2023 09:19:57 -0700 (PDT)
From: philipwhite363@gmail.com (Philip J. White)

On Saturday, July 22, 2023 at 9:19:40 AM UTC-7, Philip J. White wrote:
> On Friday, July 21, 2023 at 8:55:30 AM UTC-7, Philip J. White wrote:

> > > Often, DOD clearance impairment issues, including "highlighting a contractor's name in read after he has a mysterious mental health emergency," are *very* difficult to appeal to *any* appropriate authority! Clearance re-instatement at DRC, for example. I don't focus on that, but you need to care about that, too, "leaders" and "involved personnel"!
> > >
> > > That's what I think on that!
> > >
> > > -Philip White
> > * red not read
> My my my! Who is "J Moser" and what happened to John Nash's differential equations research, with or without "Giorgi"? I had really wanted to read that! Oh well. I'll just check Wikipedia I guess!
>
> http://www.matematica.unina.it/docs/2017/dottorato/DGNM-Leone.pdf

Sipsy???! Dr. Aaaaaronson!! Danapet!