The universe is all a spin-off of the Big Bang.

devel / comp.theory / Re: comments about the emergency and how this is going....

SubjectAuthor
* comments about the emergency and how this is going....Philip J. White
`* comments about the emergency and how this is going....Philip J. White
 `* comments about the emergency and how this is going....Philip J. White
  `* comments about the emergency and how this is going....Philip J. White
   `* comments about the emergency and how this is going....Philip J. White
    `* comments about the emergency and how this is going....Philip J. White
     `* comments about the emergency and how this is going....Philip J. White
      `* comments about the emergency and how this is going....Philip J. White
       `* comments about the emergency and how this is going....Philip J. White
        `- comments about the emergency and how this is going....Philip J. White

1
comments about the emergency and how this is going....

<3b14feac-061c-4d04-b97e-a669318e95ffn@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/devel/article-flat.php?id=48641&group=comp.theory#48641

Newsgroups: comp.theory
Date: Mon, 24 Jul 2023 08:52:55 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: comments about the emergency and how this is going....
From: philipwhite363@gmail.com (Philip J. White)
 by: Philip J. White - Mon, 24 Jul 2023 15:52 UTC

I am doing fine, but there are plenty of irritating obstacles.

I could easily protect the U. Muslims in China and people in Africa who are facing war crimes, as mentioned in the USA law crime statute on cornell.edu . I have the perfect "polynomial publication process," to put it vaguely, for sure, to "de-correlate" any variables that I might be given access to..

How should a top-notch biological engineering researcher who is qualified but possibly currently not working, past or present, or future, for some of you, *unconditionally*? Isn't that a good question? How should a person be treated, no matter what, given the circumstances.

Why does every single person in the state of Virginia get "the benefit of the doubt," with or without warnings, except for me? Are you aware of the extent to which I have been psychologically abused, assaulted in my throat with high-tech physics robots, faced assassination attempts, been forced to output fun, fascinating, brilliant research projects on the internet for free to "try to pay unpayable ransom," tortured, gaslighted, emotionally abused, faced physical assault *attempts* and survived, been deprived of good medical care, been inappropriately sent to mental hospitals for bad and crime-related and profit-related reasons, tormented in hospitals, been denied, been denied full healthy access to my possessions, and beyond? I don't even want to list all the things. I'm only person; so are each of you, why does every single person here *not feel comfortable* helping *me*, and then expect better treatment, because the "belief" is that I am not as good as I say am at many things, including citizenship and argumentation and logic, because, "I don't have any friends," because the people in the area won't stop obsessing over my bodily fluids, literally, inappropriately? What do the freaks seem to want me to let them train me to do with claimedly "fake" fascism this time? Why can't I get a lawyer? Why won't doctors tell the truth about me? Why have I not been recommended for "socializing" or "emitting air for talking" by doctors, when claimedly, "everything else has been tried," including iterated exhaustive medical practice, torture, behavioral conditioning with emotional and physical pain and torture...tried EVERYTHING but letting me get my life back and make my own friends? I can't see the nonsense fraudulent weasel-words writeup someone must have written about me, but it is definitely totally gbogus. I am not respected as the brilliant researcher I truly am, I face anti-Semitic smears all the time (right, right?), I am not treated as well as should I be.

Basically, I am the rightful successor to Alan Turing, John Nash, Neil Immerman, and S R the brilliant mathematicians, and Albert Einstein. I am very good at applied math research, just as I said, and that was denied. Your reaction is not just unreasonable, it is extremely self-destructive, and you want the tears of an "ostensibly square-and-word-choice-free talentless multi-tasker" that I *don't* think isn't ugly, may I say that, is deserving of a very large "relief package" from someone who lost everything from me. Come to the "iNeogiaTable" or shut up and go away, all of you. You want something free, from me? What, like the number 19 again, from my turn signals? Make a friend named "Philip White" and go home and die elsewhere, or stop saying "I am somebody good and not less worthwhile than Mussolini, cause that name doesn't arouse you Marios either, in the USA."

Re: comments about the emergency and how this is going....

<2d5e152d-a62b-42a2-aacc-2c7fd108bf33n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/devel/article-flat.php?id=48642&group=comp.theory#48642

Newsgroups: comp.theory
Date: Mon, 24 Jul 2023 08:54:12 -0700 (PDT)
From: philipwhite363@gmail.com (Philip J. White)
 by: Philip J. White - Mon, 24 Jul 2023 15:54 UTC

On Monday, July 24, 2023 at 8:52:58 AM UTC-7, Philip J. White wrote:
> [...]
>
> Basically, I am the rightful successor to Alan Turing, John Nash, Neil Immerman, and S R the brilliant mathematicians, and Albert Einstein. I am very good at applied math research, just as I said, and that was denied. Your reaction is not just unreasonable, it is extremely self-destructive, and you want the tears of an "ostensibly square-and-word-choice-free talentless multi-tasker" that I *don't* think isn't ugly, may I say that, is deserving of a very large "relief package" from someone who lost everything from me. Come to the "iNeogiaTable" or shut up and go away, all of you. You want something free, from me? What, like the number 19 again, from my turn signals? Make a friend named "Philip White" and go home and die elsewhere, or stop saying "I am somebody good and not less worthwhile than Mussolini, cause that name doesn't arouse you Marios either, in the USA."

And that should be the last comment I ever have to make on this, and, it should be over within...48 hours. Let's see! I can still talk, is it done yet? Thinking about universal quantification and what to do next now? Whatcha gonna do, what do you think will happen next? What did I not not remember and not tell you about? What, "waste, everygoal.?"

Re: comments about the emergency and how this is going....

<436468aa-fa7d-4862-bf2c-1a5e054f0165n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/devel/article-flat.php?id=48643&group=comp.theory#48643

Newsgroups: comp.theory
Date: Mon, 24 Jul 2023 08:56:09 -0700 (PDT)
From: philipwhite363@gmail.com (Philip J. White)
 by: Philip J. White - Mon, 24 Jul 2023 15:56 UTC

On Monday, July 24, 2023 at 8:54:14 AM UTC-7, Philip J. White wrote:
> [...]
> And that should be the last comment I ever have to make on this, and, it should be over within...48 hours. Let's see! I can still talk, is it done yet? Thinking about universal quantification and what to do next now? Whatcha gonna do, what do you think will happen next? What did I not not remember and not tell you about? What, "waste, everygoal.?"

Ever heard of the TV show Get Smart, Inspector Gadget? One way to de-randomize and disappear is, GET PHILIP J. WHITE! Woo. Tag team! Again, come on, it's fine, Ali, QB, the entourage, the red carpet, c'mere a fortnightt!

Re: comments about the emergency and how this is going....

<ab8078ea-cc91-4ab0-a53b-6b4fbb6d629bn@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/devel/article-flat.php?id=48644&group=comp.theory#48644

Newsgroups: comp.theory
Date: Mon, 24 Jul 2023 08:58:18 -0700 (PDT)
From: philipwhite363@gmail.com (Philip J. White)
 by: Philip J. White - Mon, 24 Jul 2023 15:58 UTC

On Monday, July 24, 2023 at 8:56:11 AM UTC-7, Philip J. White wrote:
> [...]
> > And that should be the last comment I ever have to make on this, and, it should be over within...48 hours. Let's see! I can still talk, is it done yet? Thinking about universal quantification and what to do next now? Whatcha gonna do, what do you think will happen next? What did I not not remember and not tell you about? What, "waste, everygoal.?"
> Ever heard of the TV show Get Smart, Inspector Gadget? One way to de-randomize and disappear is, GET PHILIP J. WHITE! Woo. Tag team! Again, come on, it's fine, Ali, QB, the entourage, the red carpet, c'mere a fortnightt!

OK your persuaded let's go, I'm ready to give some nice juicy vaginas over 24.5 some great oral sex, you know, face, and then I'm gonna have to ask some naked women to suck my dick indoors.

no, no, lock and load, this is really bad, this still won't persuade them. ow. sorry sweeties, it was love, and very high levels of attractedness and caring and "having a crush" as an adult, for years, before i moved on a little and decided she was just like a spy, maybe she really was, how would i ever no?

is this the unconditional time frame for uh, how to treat your subgroups, drs. k?? ho ho ho ho, indeed.

Re: comments about the emergency and how this is going....

<0d54c0fc-57a0-49c2-82fc-84eda61a087en@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/devel/article-flat.php?id=48645&group=comp.theory#48645

Newsgroups: comp.theory
Date: Mon, 24 Jul 2023 09:01:28 -0700 (PDT)
From: philipwhite363@gmail.com (Philip J. White)
 by: Philip J. White - Mon, 24 Jul 2023 16:01 UTC

On Monday, July 24, 2023 at 8:58:20 AM UTC-7, Philip J. White wrote:
> On Monday, July 24, 2023 at 8:56:11 AM UTC-7, Philip J. White wrote:

> > > And that should be the last comment I ever have to make on this, and, it should be over within...48 hours. Let's see! I can still talk, is it done yet? Thinking about universal quantification and what to do next now? Whatcha gonna do, what do you think will happen next? What did I not not remember and not tell you about? What, "waste, everygoal.?"
> > Ever heard of the TV show Get Smart, Inspector Gadget? One way to de-randomize and disappear is, GET PHILIP J. WHITE! Woo. Tag team! Again, come on, it's fine, Ali, QB, the entourage, the red carpet, c'mere a fortnightt!
> OK your persuaded let's go, I'm ready to give some nice juicy vaginas over 24.5 some great oral sex, you know, face, and then I'm gonna have to ask some naked women to suck my dick indoors.
>
> no, no, lock and load, this is really bad, this still won't persuade them.. ow. sorry sweeties, it was love, and very high levels of attractedness and caring and "having a crush" as an adult, for years, before i moved on a little and decided she was just like a spy, maybe she really was, how would i ever no?
>
> is this the unconditional time frame for uh, how to treat your subgroups, drs. k?? ho ho ho ho, indeed.

*you* think fast, *you* do the approach, *you* make philip j. white comfortable time...you have a friend or two, miss niece, or you wouldn't be here either, literally in the usa state of virginia. i'm appropriate! what'd the others say? i'm not listening to anyone but me, really, what about you? money? gangs? secret gangs? car crashes? well-funded and bologna-defended "defenders of the crown?" ow, bad reference again, dr susan j. chobot, ho ho ho.

i believe there are qualitiative and quantitiatve things about me they that they have really lost track of, due literally to my stats research and not my body, also.

good enough? may i leave the chamber of cages, johnny cum lately ivy league mitt pale freaks bin lickedliked?

Re: comments about the emergency and how this is going....

<c7021410-2bde-4848-8618-f6315f4cdb34n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/devel/article-flat.php?id=48646&group=comp.theory#48646

Newsgroups: comp.theory
Date: Mon, 24 Jul 2023 09:01:46 -0700 (PDT)
From: philipwhite363@gmail.com (Philip J. White)

On Monday, July 24, 2023 at 9:01:32 AM UTC-7, Philip J. White wrote:
> On Monday, July 24, 2023 at 8:58:20 AM UTC-7, Philip J. White wrote:

> > > Ever heard of the TV show Get Smart, Inspector Gadget? One way to de-randomize and disappear is, GET PHILIP J. WHITE! Woo. Tag team! Again, come on, it's fine, Ali, QB, the entourage, the red carpet, c'mere a fortnightt!
> > OK your persuaded let's go, I'm ready to give some nice juicy vaginas over 24.5 some great oral sex, you know, face, and then I'm gonna have to ask some naked women to suck my dick indoors.
> >
> > no, no, lock and load, this is really bad, this still won't persuade them. ow. sorry sweeties, it was love, and very high levels of attractedness and caring and "having a crush" as an adult, for years, before i moved on a little and decided she was just like a spy, maybe she really was, how would i ever no?
> >
> > is this the unconditional time frame for uh, how to treat your subgroups, drs. k?? ho ho ho ho, indeed.
> *you* think fast, *you* do the approach, *you* make philip j. white comfortable time...you have a friend or two, miss niece, or you wouldn't be here either, literally in the usa state of virginia. i'm appropriate! what'd the others say? i'm not listening to anyone but me, really, what about you? money? gangs? secret gangs? car crashes? well-funded and bologna-defended "defenders of the crown?" ow, bad reference again, dr susan j. chobot, ho ho ho.
>
> i believe there are qualitiative and quantitiatve things about me they that they have really lost track of, due literally to my stats research and not my body, also.
>
> good enough? may i leave the chamber of cages, johnny cum lately ivy league mitt pale freaks bin lickedliked?

* comfortable this time

Re: comments about the emergency and how this is going....

<d1e85f62-7315-4af3-b6d1-96f96fdf3d72n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/devel/article-flat.php?id=48647&group=comp.theory#48647

Newsgroups: comp.theory
Date: Mon, 24 Jul 2023 09:03:52 -0700 (PDT)
From: philipwhite363@gmail.com (Philip J. White)
 by: Philip J. White - Mon, 24 Jul 2023 16:03 UTC

On Monday, July 24, 2023 at 9:01:48 AM UTC-7, Philip J. White wrote:
> On Monday, July 24, 2023 at 9:01:32 AM UTC-7, Philip J. White wrote:

> > > OK your persuaded let's go, I'm ready to give some nice juicy vaginas over 24.5 some great oral sex, you know, face, and then I'm gonna have to ask some naked women to suck my dick indoors.
> > >
> > > no, no, lock and load, this is really bad, this still won't persuade them. ow. sorry sweeties, it was love, and very high levels of attractedness and caring and "having a crush" as an adult, for years, before i moved on a little and decided she was just like a spy, maybe she really was, how would i ever no?
> > >
> > > is this the unconditional time frame for uh, how to treat your subgroups, drs. k?? ho ho ho ho, indeed.
> > *you* think fast, *you* do the approach, *you* make philip j. white comfortable time...you have a friend or two, miss niece, or you wouldn't be here either, literally in the usa state of virginia. i'm appropriate! what'd the others say? i'm not listening to anyone but me, really, what about you? money? gangs? secret gangs? car crashes? well-funded and bologna-defended "defenders of the crown?" ow, bad reference again, dr susan j. chobot, ho ho ho.
> >
> > i believe there are qualitiative and quantitiatve things about me they that they have really lost track of, due literally to my stats research and not my body, also.
> >
> > good enough? may i leave the chamber of cages, johnny cum lately ivy league mitt pale freaks bin lickedliked?
> * comfortable this time

i don't want to argue with him either, i want to leave the technological wall cage that i did *not* build myself. yes, the sockets are down, where are your "superpowers," where's all that uh "potential" you were talking about, nancy sans via paul pelosifur2?

Re: comments about the emergency and how this is going....

<c170b81c-8471-4c80-b3a3-149612caf8f3n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/devel/article-flat.php?id=48648&group=comp.theory#48648

Newsgroups: comp.theory
Date: Mon, 24 Jul 2023 16:32:38 -0700 (PDT)
From: philipwhite363@gmail.com (Philip J. White)
 by: Philip J. White - Mon, 24 Jul 2023 23:32 UTC

On Monday, July 24, 2023 at 9:03:54 AM UTC-7, Philip J. White wrote:
> On Monday, July 24, 2023 at 9:01:48 AM UTC-7, Philip J. White wrote:

> > > *you* think fast, *you* do the approach, *you* make philip j. white comfortable time...you have a friend or two, miss niece, or you wouldn't be here either, literally in the usa state of virginia. i'm appropriate! what'd the others say? i'm not listening to anyone but me, really, what about you? money? gangs? secret gangs? car crashes? well-funded and bologna-defended "defenders of the crown?" ow, bad reference again, dr susan j. chobot, ho ho ho.
> > >
> > > i believe there are qualitiative and quantitiatve things about me they that they have really lost track of, due literally to my stats research and not my body, also.
> > >
> > > good enough? may i leave the chamber of cages, johnny cum lately ivy league mitt pale freaks bin lickedliked?
> > * comfortable this time
> i don't want to argue with him either, i want to leave the technological wall cage that i did *not* build myself. yes, the sockets are down, where are your "superpowers," where's all that uh "potential" you were talking about, nancy sans via paul pelosifur2?

0

amazon, google, microsoft, facebook, apple, all apple products, all operating systems, linkedin, indeed, cnn, abc news, nbc news, washington post, new york times, naral, planned parenthood, congress, white house, cia, nsa, dod, fbi, doj, us military, "dhs", all defense contractors

why can't i buy star wars, the movies, on amazon.com? it would actually be really healthy for me to watch those movies again, for some reason, i think! i am very smart and getting healthier and healthier each day. whatcha tryin to sacrifice for another new tits selfie stick, jeff bezos 0? what would turing, nash, or i say about this, do you think? like, right now? what are you interfering with, what's the arity of that, calling all kavehs!

where are my nukes for russia, where is my "biomedical engineering research" compartment/set/folder, and, why are there so many people who ignore me at kroger? what is it, bane's prison? you want predators, possible young women being abused, with me warning them just in time, literally, i think, and fake cops, and "aliens" and "predators" and "people too scared to talk" and sexual predators and all kinds of federal criminals, all not protesting against the ada, all not comfortable in a preschool, i checked!, yeah i sounded like adam spiak or jamie kuykendall, in my mind at least, doing that "preschool metaphor quiet game don't scare teacher no such thing as cooties police" safety and us values indoctrination! kroger does not equal ellis idiots, idiots, you're going to pay very dearly for this! what the heck were you doing? i was driving and using *very very very* safe signals, espeically turn signals!, to avoid terrorists. what the heck did you do, and what the heck did you say? sorry? is russia nuked, joe rb? is ukraine ok? is your project blm , israel, are those ok. fuck 15, seriously. whatever.. "is 15 ok?" are labor unions ok, are black poeple ok? why did you start the "iselia human ranch " at kroger, abigail, i *need* tos ay< "that's not funny either<" she must bet erimnated at once. kill abigail spanberger now, this is NOT a state wide BANE'S PRISON, ***IDIOTS***!

how dare you. kill all the bad guys, like i siad, *and* nuke russia...entire state of virginia, kill or quickly detain, in jail, no tdo, hospital and doctor in jail, safe jail, no rapes, no assualts, no buttrape to induce aids, i recommend no death penalty, no child abuse, no touchign criminals, arrest ALL of them, and, you can use races, but this is not races, THIS IS THE LAW, i am talking about USA law, right, the entire state of virginia must be immediately "treated" to have ZERO remaining serious criminals, predatory or violent criminals of any sort, all sent to jail.

Click here to read the complete article
Re: comments about the emergency and how this is going....

<d4295aef-cb3d-430f-8115-1bf21bbeb2b3n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/devel/article-flat.php?id=48649&group=comp.theory#48649

Newsgroups: comp.theory
Date: Mon, 24 Jul 2023 16:33:02 -0700 (PDT)
From: philipwhite363@gmail.com (Philip J. White)
 by: Philip J. White - Mon, 24 Jul 2023 23:33 UTC

On Monday, July 24, 2023 at 4:32:41 PM UTC-7, Philip J. White wrote:
> [...]
>
> GO DO IT NOW, IDIOTS, YOU ARE KILLING PEOPLE AND MAKIGN EVERYONE UNSAFE AND UNHEALTHY, ANTHONY FAUCY, WTF, WTH, FAK FAK FAK, SUCK SUCK SUCK SCUK SUCK, DICK, DRE, EMNIEM, SNOOP DOGGIE DOGGGGG, FUCK YOU, FAKE, FAK FAK SUCK, TIT DICK COCK PENIS VAGINA JIZZ COCK CUM. Just do it, get over your stupid fucking problems and do it. No, Frank Ichel is not a good or safe or law-abiding person, I recommend a brief sudden car crash that kills him instantly, I'm not sorry either. Poor guy at...like 16? He still rode the bus and wasn't mentally ill.
>
> -Philip J. White, 12-06-1986
>

> media, now. fix all problems. report on all of it. run my cancer cure story. indeed, i do not care about *that* scandal any more...nor you! do it or die! NOW!

Click here to read the complete article
Re: comments about the emergency and how this is going....

<4a6150e8-9a0e-4a45-b812-1136eca8eb0en@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/devel/article-flat.php?id=48650&group=comp.theory#48650

Newsgroups: comp.theory
Date: Tue, 25 Jul 2023 04:23:31 -0700 (PDT)
From: philipwhite363@gmail.com (Philip J. White)
 by: Philip J. White - Tue, 25 Jul 2023 11:23 UTC