From: submissions@telecom-digest.org (The Telecom Digest)
Newsgroups: comp.dcom.telecom
Subject: Support Safety and Improved Working Conditions for Tower Climbers. [telecom]
Date: 25 Apr 2023 19:15:29 +0000
Sender: alias@iecc.com
 by: The Telecom Digest - Tue, 25 Apr 2023 19:15 UTC

Tower technicians are forming a union, Tower Climbers Union/CWA, and
working to hold the Wireless Carriers and Tower Owners like AT&T,
Verizon, T-Mobile, Dish, American Tower, SBA and Crown Castle
accountable for pushing down standards and working conditions.

Tower technicians maintain and decommission towers and antennas,
installing and repairing all forms of telecommunications
equipment. Our skill, dedication and expertise has built America’s
communications infrastructure. Without our labor, our nation’s
wireless networks would cease to function.

https://actionnetwork.org/petitions/tculetter