From: me@somewhere.invalid (Terry Pinnell)
Newsgroups: alt.usenet.offline-reader.forte-agent
Subject: Syncing email:Agent, iPhone and ipad
Date: Fri, 03 Mar 2023 17:43:41 +0000
 by: Terry Pinnell - Fri, 3 Mar 2023 17:43 UTC

The issue described below has been an irritation for some weeks but
today it escalated to SERIOUS! I'm hoping that a user of both Agent and
iOS (ideally both iPhone and iPad) can help me fix it once and for all
please.

I have had patient help on this before. But I've either interpreted it
wrongly inadvertently changed settings since. Frankly I don't
necessarily need to *understand* it. I'd simply like to find a user with
similar work flows and attempt a close copy of their settings.

Background: I received a birthday Prosecco code email from Prezzo a few
days ago on my iPad. I failed to check that it was also in my iPhone
inbox. I also failed to take any of my usual precautions: copying the
screen to Photos, or writing it on a piece of paper, or sending myself
an email. Result: an extra £28 on my already expensive lunch bill.

I want to be able to work with email on all three devices in a 'synced'
way. Viewing, writing, deleting, etc. That would mean that my iPhone
search today for words like 'Prezzo','Birthday', 'Prosecco', etc would
have got me a result. Even if it was in a category such as 'Deleted',
'Archived', etc.

Terry