I'm still waiting for the advent of the computer science groupie.

devel / comp.theory / Re: NEW PLAN TO GET MY RELEASE

SubjectAuthor
* NEW PLAN TO GET MY RELEASEPhilip \"Totally Single ;-)\" White
+* NEW PLAN TO GET MY RELEASEPhilip \"Totally Single ;-)\" White
|+- NEW PLAN TO GET MY RELEASEZach
|`* NEW PLAN TO GET MY RELEASEPhilip \"Totally Single ;-)\" White
| `* NEW PLAN TO GET MY RELEASEPhilip \"Totally Single ;-)\" White
|  +* NEW PLAN TO GET MY RELEASEwij
|  |`- NEW PLAN TO GET MY RELEASEwij
|  `* NEW PLAN TO GET MY RELEASEPhilip \"Totally Single ;-)\" White
|   +- NEW PLAN TO GET MY RELEASEwij
|   `* NEW PLAN TO GET MY RELEASEPhilip \"Totally Single ;-)\" White
|    `* NEW PLAN TO GET MY RELEASEPhilip \"Totally Single ;-)\" White
|     `- NEW PLAN TO GET MY RELEASEPhilip \"Totally Single ;-)\" White
`- NEW PLAN TO GET MY RELEASEwij

1
NEW PLAN TO GET MY RELEASE

<1ea0415a-1495-49fd-8713-45b6efa8800fn@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/devel/article-flat.php?id=50217&group=comp.theory#50217

Newsgroups: comp.theory
Date: Mon, 1 May 2023 13:01:10 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: NEW PLAN TO GET MY RELEASE
From: philipwhite363@gmail.com (Philip \"Totally Single ;-)\" White)
 by: Philip \Totally Sing - Mon, 1 May 2023 20:01 UTC

My new plan is: Given that I have the power to strike out, clearly, what I ought to do is simply publish a "satisfaction metric" to the internet each day. Given my tremendous power and ability to add value, if I publish a number, from one to one hundred, rating my satisfaction each day, I can work on using the power of other people's algorithms, since I'm (one of) the best math/CS people in the world, to secure my release. I won't start doing it until May 15--I'll give the bad guys a chance to release me, stop the satellite action, and remove the malware from my computer on their own. If they don't do it, I'll start making posts with a "Satisfaction Level:" prefix, and then a number between one and one hundred. When the ordeal is over, I will post one final number that is larger than the previous numbers, and then stop doing it.

-Philip White

Re: NEW PLAN TO GET MY RELEASE

<7274fb31-b0bb-4b80-a7d6-a975b9938910n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/devel/article-flat.php?id=50218&group=comp.theory#50218

Newsgroups: comp.theory
Date: Mon, 1 May 2023 13:26:49 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Re: NEW PLAN TO GET MY RELEASE
From: philipwhite363@gmail.com (Philip \"Totally Single ;-)\" White)
 by: Philip \Totally Sing - Mon, 1 May 2023 20:26 UTC

On Monday, May 1, 2023 at 4:01:13 PM UTC-4, Philip "Totally Single ;-)" White wrote:
> My new plan is: Given that I have the power to strike out, clearly, what I ought to do is simply publish a "satisfaction metric" to the internet each day. Given my tremendous power and ability to add value, if I publish a number, from one to one hundred, rating my satisfaction each day, I can work on using the power of other people's algorithms, since I'm (one of) the best math/CS people in the world, to secure my release. I won't start doing it until May 15--I'll give the bad guys a chance to release me, stop the satellite action, and remove the malware from my computer on their own. If they don't do it, I'll start making posts with a "Satisfaction Level:" prefix, and then a number between one and one hundred. When the ordeal is over, I will post one final number that is larger than the previous numbers, and then stop doing it.
>
> -Philip White

Update: I just changed my mind. I am going to wait on doing more MWG reading, and not do the "satisfaction level" publication...instead, I am going to focus on non-algorithmic, science-based trading, where I invest in some stocks without using any computer programs or algorithms to try to make money.

At this time, I believe that although this situation is extremely outrageous and unfair, I'm likely to be able to succeed at getting financial independent based on "normal investing."

I'll investigate that today, and maybe also tomorrow...maybe I will be ready to start trading tomorrow or the next day.

That is the way forward for me after all.

Re: NEW PLAN TO GET MY RELEASE

<u2p94a$bikl$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/devel/article-flat.php?id=50219&group=comp.theory#50219

From: efftard2@mail.net (Zach)
Newsgroups: comp.theory
Date: Mon, 1 May 2023 13:57:46 -0700
 by: Zach - Mon, 1 May 2023 20:57 UTC

On 5/1/2023 1:26 PM, Philip "Totally Single ;-)" White wrote:
> derp (herp) <

Brane falled out?

Re: NEW PLAN TO GET MY RELEASE

<ed9ff12f-0357-4a21-acd0-fbb452851b18n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/devel/article-flat.php?id=50221&group=comp.theory#50221

Newsgroups: comp.theory
Date: Mon, 1 May 2023 16:05:46 -0700 (PDT)
From: wyniijj5@gmail.com (wij)
 by: wij - Mon, 1 May 2023 23:05 UTC

On Tuesday, May 2, 2023 at 4:01:13 AM UTC+8, Philip "Totally Single ;-)" White wrote:
> My new plan is: Given that I have the power to strike out, clearly, what I ought to do is simply publish a "satisfaction metric" to the internet each day. Given my tremendous power and ability to add value, if I publish a number, from one to one hundred, rating my satisfaction each day, I can work on using the power of other people's algorithms, since I'm (one of) the best math/CS people in the world, to secure my release. I won't start doing it until May 15--I'll give the bad guys a chance to release me, stop the satellite action, and remove the malware from my computer on their own. If they don't do it, I'll start making posts with a "Satisfaction Level:" prefix, and then a number between one and one hundred. When the ordeal is over, I will post one final number that is larger than the previous numbers, and then stop doing it.
>
> -Philip White

We are very sorry Philip. Law is the law:
Philip shall be detained, enslaved and tortured in Tuckahoe Zoo Prison
until a working compression algorithm is presented, life-long effective.

Re: NEW PLAN TO GET MY RELEASE

<ee001e1b-9e2e-48c4-b6a2-1857e59df1cfn@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/devel/article-flat.php?id=50223&group=comp.theory#50223

Newsgroups: comp.theory
Date: Mon, 1 May 2023 16:34:25 -0700 (PDT)
From: philipwhite363@gmail.com (Philip \"Totally Single ;-)\" White)
 by: Philip \Totally Sing - Mon, 1 May 2023 23:34 UTC

On Monday, May 1, 2023 at 4:26:51 PM UTC-4, Philip "Totally Single ;-)" White wrote:
> On Monday, May 1, 2023 at 4:01:13 PM UTC-4, Philip "Totally Single ;-)" White wrote:
> > My new plan is: Given that I have the power to strike out, clearly, what I ought to do is simply publish a "satisfaction metric" to the internet each day. Given my tremendous power and ability to add value, if I publish a number, from one to one hundred, rating my satisfaction each day, I can work on using the power of other people's algorithms, since I'm (one of) the best math/CS people in the world, to secure my release. I won't start doing it until May 15--I'll give the bad guys a chance to release me, stop the satellite action, and remove the malware from my computer on their own. If they don't do it, I'll start making posts with a "Satisfaction Level:" prefix, and then a number between one and one hundred. When the ordeal is over, I will post one final number that is larger than the previous numbers, and then stop doing it.
> >
> > -Philip White
> Update: I just changed my mind. I am going to wait on doing more MWG reading, and not do the "satisfaction level" publication...instead, I am going to focus on non-algorithmic, science-based trading, where I invest in some stocks without using any computer programs or algorithms to try to make money.
>
> At this time, I believe that although this situation is extremely outrageous and unfair, I'm likely to be able to succeed at getting financial independent based on "normal investing."
>
> I'll investigate that today, and maybe also tomorrow...maybe I will be ready to start trading tomorrow or the next day.
>
> That is the way forward for me after all.

As it turns out, any local citizen who thought I was remarkable could memorize my car's license plate, the description of it and me, and hire a private detective to tail me, find out where I live, and then determine my name.

Also, STEM university professors in general could easily assign extra credit to students for interaction on the internet with me. I think they will maybe realize something about something that an actor other than me did that they will not like when they figure it out. Certainly, wij the enemy will be stunned, along with the rest of Taiwan, if this fact is ever learned.

Re: NEW PLAN TO GET MY RELEASE

<cd9f53ce-d537-4f81-8acd-c9acd290cba7n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/devel/article-flat.php?id=50224&group=comp.theory#50224

Newsgroups: comp.theory
Date: Mon, 1 May 2023 16:41:27 -0700 (PDT)
From: philipwhite363@gmail.com (Philip \"Totally Single ;-)\" White)
 by: Philip \Totally Sing - Mon, 1 May 2023 23:41 UTC

On Monday, May 1, 2023 at 7:34:27 PM UTC-4, Philip "Totally Single ;-)" White wrote:
> On Monday, May 1, 2023 at 4:26:51 PM UTC-4, Philip "Totally Single ;-)" White wrote:
> > On Monday, May 1, 2023 at 4:01:13 PM UTC-4, Philip "Totally Single ;-)" White wrote:
> > > My new plan is: Given that I have the power to strike out, clearly, what I ought to do is simply publish a "satisfaction metric" to the internet each day. Given my tremendous power and ability to add value, if I publish a number, from one to one hundred, rating my satisfaction each day, I can work on using the power of other people's algorithms, since I'm (one of) the best math/CS people in the world, to secure my release. I won't start doing it until May 15--I'll give the bad guys a chance to release me, stop the satellite action, and remove the malware from my computer on their own. If they don't do it, I'll start making posts with a "Satisfaction Level:" prefix, and then a number between one and one hundred. When the ordeal is over, I will post one final number that is larger than the previous numbers, and then stop doing it.
> > >
> > > -Philip White
> > Update: I just changed my mind. I am going to wait on doing more MWG reading, and not do the "satisfaction level" publication...instead, I am going to focus on non-algorithmic, science-based trading, where I invest in some stocks without using any computer programs or algorithms to try to make money.
> >
> > At this time, I believe that although this situation is extremely outrageous and unfair, I'm likely to be able to succeed at getting financial independent based on "normal investing."
> >
> > I'll investigate that today, and maybe also tomorrow...maybe I will be ready to start trading tomorrow or the next day.
> >
> > That is the way forward for me after all.
> As it turns out, any local citizen who thought I was remarkable could memorize my car's license plate, the description of it and me, and hire a private detective to tail me, find out where I live, and then determine my name..
>
> Also, STEM university professors in general could easily assign extra credit to students for interaction on the internet with me. I think they will maybe realize something about something that an actor other than me did that they will not like when they figure it out. Certainly, wij the enemy will be stunned, along with the rest of Taiwan, if this fact is ever learned.

https://www.cnn.com/2023/05/01/us/illinois-dust-storm-crashes/index.html

The CNN claim is, "I'm perfect / done -math person." They are saying that it is my fault.

I have said repeatedly, that is not the case. That is a very childish argument. I ought to be paid for my work. If you would like to charge a small fee for an email that you don't want to send, you're welcome to consider charging me maybe $5 to receive an email if that would be so much work. Producing math/software is my livelihood, and as you can see, I am trapped and unable to make a living. I recommend that you not torture mathematicians for years, watch it in amused silence and join in with gaslighting, and then ask the mathematician--or any other elite worker--to start being your Santa Claus for you. I am still open to selling math. I see that there are no serious buyers. Thus, the math will not be sold. I do not start giving away stealth bombers just because the local department stores are not interested in buying stealth bombers from me.

Re: NEW PLAN TO GET MY RELEASE

<a683f763-7b5b-4752-8c4d-fdc503c4166fn@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/devel/article-flat.php?id=50225&group=comp.theory#50225

Newsgroups: comp.theory
Date: Mon, 1 May 2023 17:05:19 -0700 (PDT)
From: wyniijj5@gmail.com (wij)
 by: wij - Tue, 2 May 2023 00:05 UTC

On Tuesday, May 2, 2023 at 7:41:29 AM UTC+8, Philip "Totally Single ;-)" White wrote:
> On Monday, May 1, 2023 at 7:34:27 PM UTC-4, Philip "Totally Single ;-)" White wrote:

> > > Update: I just changed my mind. I am going to wait on doing more MWG reading, and not do the "satisfaction level" publication...instead, I am going to focus on non-algorithmic, science-based trading, where I invest in some stocks without using any computer programs or algorithms to try to make money.
> > >
> > > At this time, I believe that although this situation is extremely outrageous and unfair, I'm likely to be able to succeed at getting financial independent based on "normal investing."
> > >
> > > I'll investigate that today, and maybe also tomorrow...maybe I will be ready to start trading tomorrow or the next day.
> > >
> > > That is the way forward for me after all.
> > As it turns out, any local citizen who thought I was remarkable could memorize my car's license plate, the description of it and me, and hire a private detective to tail me, find out where I live, and then determine my name.
> >
> > Also, STEM university professors in general could easily assign extra credit to students for interaction on the internet with me. I think they will maybe realize something about something that an actor other than me did that they will not like when they figure it out. Certainly, wij the enemy will be stunned, along with the rest of Taiwan, if this fact is ever learned.
> https://www.cnn.com/2023/05/01/us/illinois-dust-storm-crashes/index.html
>
> The CNN claim is, "I'm perfect / done -math person." They are saying that it is my fault.
>
> I have said repeatedly, that is not the case. That is a very childish argument. I ought to be paid for my work. If you would like to charge a small fee for an email that you don't want to send, you're welcome to consider charging me maybe $5 to receive an email if that would be so much work. Producing math/software is my livelihood, and as you can see, I am trapped and unable to make a living. I recommend that you not torture mathematicians for years, watch it in amused silence and join in with gaslighting, and then ask the mathematician--or any other elite worker--to start being your Santa Claus for you. I am still open to selling math. I see that there are no serious buyers. Thus, the math will not be sold. I do not start giving away stealth bombers just because the local department stores are not interested in buying stealth bombers from me.

Tuckahoe Zoo is re-opened 1 May, as scheduled. For the safety of tourists
and the creatures inside, don't feed, don't release them, they will die.
Tourist's guide: This creature is very sensitive of its ass. We can not fix
this kind of obsession that made it distinctive, said the veterinary, CNN.

Re: NEW PLAN TO GET MY RELEASE

<97508f2b-88c4-47dd-8996-b5830647d8f3n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/devel/article-flat.php?id=50226&group=comp.theory#50226

Newsgroups: comp.theory
Date: Mon, 1 May 2023 17:23:24 -0700 (PDT)
From: wyniijj5@gmail.com (wij)
 by: wij - Tue, 2 May 2023 00:23 UTC

On Tuesday, May 2, 2023 at 8:05:21 AM UTC+8, wij wrote:
> On Tuesday, May 2, 2023 at 7:41:29 AM UTC+8, Philip "Totally Single ;-)" White wrote:

> > > As it turns out, any local citizen who thought I was remarkable could memorize my car's license plate, the description of it and me, and hire a private detective to tail me, find out where I live, and then determine my name.
> > >
> > > Also, STEM university professors in general could easily assign extra credit to students for interaction on the internet with me. I think they will maybe realize something about something that an actor other than me did that they will not like when they figure it out. Certainly, wij the enemy will be stunned, along with the rest of Taiwan, if this fact is ever learned.
> > https://www.cnn.com/2023/05/01/us/illinois-dust-storm-crashes/index.html
> >
> > The CNN claim is, "I'm perfect / done -math person." They are saying that it is my fault.
> >
> > I have said repeatedly, that is not the case. That is a very childish argument. I ought to be paid for my work. If you would like to charge a small fee for an email that you don't want to send, you're welcome to consider charging me maybe $5 to receive an email if that would be so much work. Producing math/software is my livelihood, and as you can see, I am trapped and unable to make a living. I recommend that you not torture mathematicians for years, watch it in amused silence and join in with gaslighting, and then ask the mathematician--or any other elite worker--to start being your Santa Claus for you. I am still open to selling math. I see that there are no serious buyers. Thus, the math will not be sold. I do not start giving away stealth bombers just because the local department stores are not interested in buying stealth bombers from me.
> Tuckahoe Zoo is re-opened 1 May, as scheduled. For the safety of tourists
> and the creatures inside, don't feed, don't release them, they will die.
> Tourist's guide: This creature is very sensitive of its ass. We can not fix
> this kind of obsession that made it distinctive, said the veterinary, CNN..

Tourist's Guide: The door of the cage is not really locked, because we found it
not necessary. Because what the locked inside is also a parasite, a loser and
a scum, it understand and it won't leave the safe place, and we cannot make it
leave either. All the talking snake says are excuses. Don't show pity, be warned.

Re: NEW PLAN TO GET MY RELEASE

<91a7a89f-66bc-4eb0-b5fe-891de92e8824n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/devel/article-flat.php?id=50227&group=comp.theory#50227

Newsgroups: comp.theory
Date: Mon, 1 May 2023 19:01:28 -0700 (PDT)
From: philipwhite363@gmail.com (Philip \"Totally Single ;-)\" White)
 by: Philip \Totally Sing - Tue, 2 May 2023 02:01 UTC

On Monday, May 1, 2023 at 7:41:29 PM UTC-4, Philip "Totally Single ;-)" White wrote:
> On Monday, May 1, 2023 at 7:34:27 PM UTC-4, Philip "Totally Single ;-)" White wrote:

> > > Update: I just changed my mind. I am going to wait on doing more MWG reading, and not do the "satisfaction level" publication...instead, I am going to focus on non-algorithmic, science-based trading, where I invest in some stocks without using any computer programs or algorithms to try to make money.
> > >
> > > At this time, I believe that although this situation is extremely outrageous and unfair, I'm likely to be able to succeed at getting financial independent based on "normal investing."
> > >
> > > I'll investigate that today, and maybe also tomorrow...maybe I will be ready to start trading tomorrow or the next day.
> > >
> > > That is the way forward for me after all.
> > As it turns out, any local citizen who thought I was remarkable could memorize my car's license plate, the description of it and me, and hire a private detective to tail me, find out where I live, and then determine my name.
> >
> > Also, STEM university professors in general could easily assign extra credit to students for interaction on the internet with me. I think they will maybe realize something about something that an actor other than me did that they will not like when they figure it out. Certainly, wij the enemy will be stunned, along with the rest of Taiwan, if this fact is ever learned.
> https://www.cnn.com/2023/05/01/us/illinois-dust-storm-crashes/index.html
>
> The CNN claim is, "I'm perfect / done -math person." They are saying that it is my fault.
>
> I have said repeatedly, that is not the case. That is a very childish argument. I ought to be paid for my work. If you would like to charge a small fee for an email that you don't want to send, you're welcome to consider charging me maybe $5 to receive an email if that would be so much work. Producing math/software is my livelihood, and as you can see, I am trapped and unable to make a living. I recommend that you not torture mathematicians for years, watch it in amused silence and join in with gaslighting, and then ask the mathematician--or any other elite worker--to start being your Santa Claus for you. I am still open to selling math. I see that there are no serious buyers. Thus, the math will not be sold. I do not start giving away stealth bombers just because the local department stores are not interested in buying stealth bombers from me.

One thing that I noticed is that I gave some people a "1", and then nothing that great happened for them...that wasn't my intent, it was supposed to be really helpful. Maybe someone tried to cancel them out because I got choked and they didn't say anything right then? I didn't support that, I think that the people I gave 1's to, including Jane Leyland for example, should have derived a benefit.

My 0's seem to be working fine! I don't understand what got in the way of my "1's" working, maybe Biden tried to oppose them, whatever, I don't care and I'm not focusing on Biden or the other awful bad guys either.

Re: NEW PLAN TO GET MY RELEASE

<68a09624-a37b-4a83-8b8b-07e74a46f09en@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/devel/article-flat.php?id=50228&group=comp.theory#50228

Newsgroups: comp.theory
Date: Mon, 1 May 2023 19:37:54 -0700 (PDT)
From: wyniijj5@gmail.com (wij)
 by: wij - Tue, 2 May 2023 02:37 UTC

On Tuesday, May 2, 2023 at 10:01:30 AM UTC+8, Philip "Totally Single ;-)" White wrote:
> On Monday, May 1, 2023 at 7:41:29 PM UTC-4, Philip "Totally Single ;-)" White wrote:

> > > As it turns out, any local citizen who thought I was remarkable could memorize my car's license plate, the description of it and me, and hire a private detective to tail me, find out where I live, and then determine my name.
> > >
> > > Also, STEM university professors in general could easily assign extra credit to students for interaction on the internet with me. I think they will maybe realize something about something that an actor other than me did that they will not like when they figure it out. Certainly, wij the enemy will be stunned, along with the rest of Taiwan, if this fact is ever learned.
> > https://www.cnn.com/2023/05/01/us/illinois-dust-storm-crashes/index.html
> >
> > The CNN claim is, "I'm perfect / done -math person." They are saying that it is my fault.
> >
> > I have said repeatedly, that is not the case. That is a very childish argument. I ought to be paid for my work. If you would like to charge a small fee for an email that you don't want to send, you're welcome to consider charging me maybe $5 to receive an email if that would be so much work. Producing math/software is my livelihood, and as you can see, I am trapped and unable to make a living. I recommend that you not torture mathematicians for years, watch it in amused silence and join in with gaslighting, and then ask the mathematician--or any other elite worker--to start being your Santa Claus for you. I am still open to selling math. I see that there are no serious buyers. Thus, the math will not be sold. I do not start giving away stealth bombers just because the local department stores are not interested in buying stealth bombers from me.
> One thing that I noticed is that I gave some people a "1", and then nothing that great happened for them...that wasn't my intent, it was supposed to be really helpful. Maybe someone tried to cancel them out because I got choked and they didn't say anything right then? I didn't support that, I think that the people I gave 1's to, including Jane Leyland for example, should have derived a benefit.
>
> My 0's seem to be working fine! I don't understand what got in the way of my "1's" working, maybe Biden tried to oppose them, whatever, I don't care and I'm not focusing on Biden or the other awful bad guys either.

Hi, Scum Philip. I am one of the tourists watching you play idiot in the box.
Today, I brought a bunch of banana, hope you like it.
(I understand that you may pretend you did not see the zoo bulletin, me too !!!)

Re: NEW PLAN TO GET MY RELEASE

<16422333-ce9a-4b90-a97a-2c0b126bba75n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/devel/article-flat.php?id=50229&group=comp.theory#50229

Newsgroups: comp.theory
Date: Mon, 1 May 2023 21:07:06 -0700 (PDT)
From: philipwhite363@gmail.com (Philip \"Totally Single ;-)\" White)
 by: Philip \Totally Sing - Tue, 2 May 2023 04:07 UTC

On Monday, May 1, 2023 at 10:01:30 PM UTC-4, Philip "Totally Single ;-)" White wrote:
> On Monday, May 1, 2023 at 7:41:29 PM UTC-4, Philip "Totally Single ;-)" White wrote:

> > > As it turns out, any local citizen who thought I was remarkable could memorize my car's license plate, the description of it and me, and hire a private detective to tail me, find out where I live, and then determine my name.
> > >
> > > Also, STEM university professors in general could easily assign extra credit to students for interaction on the internet with me. I think they will maybe realize something about something that an actor other than me did that they will not like when they figure it out. Certainly, wij the enemy will be stunned, along with the rest of Taiwan, if this fact is ever learned.
> > https://www.cnn.com/2023/05/01/us/illinois-dust-storm-crashes/index.html
> >
> > The CNN claim is, "I'm perfect / done -math person." They are saying that it is my fault.
> >
> > I have said repeatedly, that is not the case. That is a very childish argument. I ought to be paid for my work. If you would like to charge a small fee for an email that you don't want to send, you're welcome to consider charging me maybe $5 to receive an email if that would be so much work. Producing math/software is my livelihood, and as you can see, I am trapped and unable to make a living. I recommend that you not torture mathematicians for years, watch it in amused silence and join in with gaslighting, and then ask the mathematician--or any other elite worker--to start being your Santa Claus for you. I am still open to selling math. I see that there are no serious buyers. Thus, the math will not be sold. I do not start giving away stealth bombers just because the local department stores are not interested in buying stealth bombers from me.
> One thing that I noticed is that I gave some people a "1", and then nothing that great happened for them...that wasn't my intent, it was supposed to be really helpful. Maybe someone tried to cancel them out because I got choked and they didn't say anything right then? I didn't support that, I think that the people I gave 1's to, including Jane Leyland for example, should have derived a benefit.
>
> My 0's seem to be working fine! I don't understand what got in the way of my "1's" working, maybe Biden tried to oppose them, whatever, I don't care and I'm not focusing on Biden or the other awful bad guys either.

It was hinted to me recently by a possibly credible source that it might be over by May 9. I hope so. I will still try to do my stocks thing, I know what I need to do to proceed with that, the analysis will continue for a day or two, then I will start the trading.

Re: NEW PLAN TO GET MY RELEASE

<36ea7378-0c72-4572-91af-1d43e33e4296n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/devel/article-flat.php?id=50230&group=comp.theory#50230

Newsgroups: comp.theory
Date: Mon, 1 May 2023 21:19:10 -0700 (PDT)
From: philipwhite363@gmail.com (Philip \"Totally Single ;-)\" White)
 by: Philip \Totally Sing - Tue, 2 May 2023 04:19 UTC

On Tuesday, May 2, 2023 at 12:07:08 AM UTC-4, Philip "Totally Single ;-)" White wrote:
> On Monday, May 1, 2023 at 10:01:30 PM UTC-4, Philip "Totally Single ;-)" White wrote:

> > > https://www.cnn.com/2023/05/01/us/illinois-dust-storm-crashes/index.html
> > >
> > > The CNN claim is, "I'm perfect / done -math person." They are saying that it is my fault.
> > >
> > > I have said repeatedly, that is not the case. That is a very childish argument. I ought to be paid for my work. If you would like to charge a small fee for an email that you don't want to send, you're welcome to consider charging me maybe $5 to receive an email if that would be so much work. Producing math/software is my livelihood, and as you can see, I am trapped and unable to make a living. I recommend that you not torture mathematicians for years, watch it in amused silence and join in with gaslighting, and then ask the mathematician--or any other elite worker--to start being your Santa Claus for you. I am still open to selling math. I see that there are no serious buyers. Thus, the math will not be sold. I do not start giving away stealth bombers just because the local department stores are not interested in buying stealth bombers from me.
> > One thing that I noticed is that I gave some people a "1", and then nothing that great happened for them...that wasn't my intent, it was supposed to be really helpful. Maybe someone tried to cancel them out because I got choked and they didn't say anything right then? I didn't support that, I think that the people I gave 1's to, including Jane Leyland for example, should have derived a benefit.
> >
> > My 0's seem to be working fine! I don't understand what got in the way of my "1's" working, maybe Biden tried to oppose them, whatever, I don't care and I'm not focusing on Biden or the other awful bad guys either.
> It was hinted to me recently by a possibly credible source that it might be over by May 9. I hope so. I will still try to do my stocks thing, I know what I need to do to proceed with that, the analysis will continue for a day or two, then I will start the trading.

It looks like the satellites have stolen my omelets.

That is not across the line, if I'm attacked again more seriously, I will lash out with more zero's, and you won't like it. Don't do anything. Don't even think about creeping up to the line again.

I'm sorry that just about every single person who has ever heard of me has decided to accept a position as a "volunteer honorary deniable White House staffer," but that is not my problem and not something I should have to be hurt over. If you want to play "New White House Lewinsky" games, go do it, but leave me out of it and leave me alone...that goes for everyone internationally.

Re: NEW PLAN TO GET MY RELEASE

<346c8f83-9d86-4363-8791-10d06d7829c1n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/devel/article-flat.php?id=50231&group=comp.theory#50231

Newsgroups: comp.theory
Date: Tue, 2 May 2023 01:07:14 -0700 (PDT)
From: philipwhite363@gmail.com (Philip \"Totally Single ;-)\" White)
 by: Philip \Totally Sing - Tue, 2 May 2023 08:07 UTC

On Tuesday, May 2, 2023 at 12:19:11 AM UTC-4, Philip "Totally Single ;-)" White wrote:
> On Tuesday, May 2, 2023 at 12:07:08 AM UTC-4, Philip "Totally Single ;-)" White wrote:

> > > One thing that I noticed is that I gave some people a "1", and then nothing that great happened for them...that wasn't my intent, it was supposed to be really helpful. Maybe someone tried to cancel them out because I got choked and they didn't say anything right then? I didn't support that, I think that the people I gave 1's to, including Jane Leyland for example, should have derived a benefit.
> > >
> > > My 0's seem to be working fine! I don't understand what got in the way of my "1's" working, maybe Biden tried to oppose them, whatever, I don't care and I'm not focusing on Biden or the other awful bad guys either.
> > It was hinted to me recently by a possibly credible source that it might be over by May 9. I hope so. I will still try to do my stocks thing, I know what I need to do to proceed with that, the analysis will continue for a day or two, then I will start the trading.
> It looks like the satellites have stolen my omelets.
>
> That is not across the line, if I'm attacked again more seriously, I will lash out with more zero's, and you won't like it. Don't do anything. Don't even think about creeping up to the line again.
>
> I'm sorry that just about every single person who has ever heard of me has decided to accept a position as a "volunteer honorary deniable White House staffer," but that is not my problem and not something I should have to be hurt over. If you want to play "New White House Lewinsky" games, go do it, but leave me out of it and leave me alone...that goes for everyone internationally.

The train people shouldn't make loud noises at 3 a.m., that is inappropriate. Fortunately, I hadn't tried to fall asleep yet, I was working on my investing ideas...it should go rather well.

Also, I got a hint from the Nintendo Wii while playing a little bit of Super Mario tonight that something I did was helpful to black people--maybe it was literally just my write-up of the imagery in my mind about "a meeting with brilliant black men" and Goldeneye the song. Perhaps that was helpful, and the Wii, which had probably been updated when I brought "Zelda: Breath of the Wild" years ago, probably added its memory banks or whatever some details about things...in particular, the Nintendo psych researchers, which probably use internet scrapers, have likely identified "key psychological effects inflicted on white supporters of black rights" and "the psychological effect of having the anti-black extremists lose power and have to scale back their harassment campaigns." Indeed, I got harassed a little bit today, but it wasn't all that bad...I just noted that my toilet paper and omelets were gone, and I didn't lose, e.g., my wallet or my keys; maybe the bad guys had planned that but gotten cold feet, or maybe it was outdoor harassers that decided not to show up and bother me after all.

So that is my thing to share for tonight. I'll work more on investing tomorrow.

devel / comp.theory / Re: NEW PLAN TO GET MY RELEASE