Newsgroups: comp.os.cpm
Date: Mon, 17 Jul 2023 15:05:31 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Re: SYNTHETIC TELEPATHY and PSYCHO-ELECTRONIC WEAPON TORTURES by
100,000 FBI and NSA SECRET SPIES
From: bobbysanchez697@gmail.com (Bobby Sanchez)
 by: Bobby Sanchez - Mon, 17 Jul 2023 22:05 UTC

On Monday, November 13, 2006 at 11:58:15 PM UTC-8, MathewAlexander wrote:
> [...]
> In other words, by studying the subtle characteristic brainwave
> patterns that occur when a subject experiences a particular emotion,
> scientists have been able to identify the concomitant brainwave
> pattern and can now duplicate it. "These clusters are then
> placed on the Silent Sound carrier frequencies and will silently
> trigger the occurrence of the same basic emotion in another human
> being!"
>
> Microwaves can also alter the permeability of the body's
> blood-brain barrier,14 which can synergistically increase the effects
> of drugs, as the military is well aware. "Using relatively
> low-level RFR, it may be possible to sensitise large military groups
> to extremely dispersed amounts of biological or chemical agents to
> which the unirradiated population would be immune."15
>
> Sound can be transmitted even easier through the use of implants -
> cochlear implants, implants that send electrical signals into the
> fluid of the inner ear, or implants that transmit sound vibrations via
> bone conduction, such as the cases of dental fillings picking up
> audible radio signals.
>
> The stimoceiver, invented by Dr. Jose Delgado, consists of wires
> running from strategic points in the brain to a radio
> receiver/transmitter located entirely under the skin. Through this
> device, Delgado was able to stimulate raw emotions such as arousal,
> anxiety, and aggression with the turn of a knob.
> Of course, secret research by the US Government into microwaves and
> synthetic telepathy has moved on considerably since the end of the
> Cold War ... secret microwave radiation can be used to induce in
> unsuspecting victims: "Headache, fatigue, perspiring, dizziness,
> menstrual disorders, irritability, agitation, tension, drowsiness,
> sleeplessness, depression, anxiety, forgetfulness, and the lack of
> concentration."
> Naval Research Lab Attempts To Meld Neurons And Chips: Studies May
> Produce Army of 'Zombies.'
>
> Future battles could be waged with genetically engineered organisms,
> such as rodents, whose minds are controlled by computer chips
> engineered with living brain cells.... The research, called
> Hippo-campal Neuron Patterning, grows live neurons on computer chips.
> "This technology that alters neurons could potentially be used
> on people to create zombie armies," Lawrence Korb, a senior
> fellow at the Brookings Institution, said.
>
> See also "National Security Agency" in
> http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/National_Security_Agency ,
> "Central Security Service" in
> http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Central_Security_Service ,
> "ECHELON" in http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/ECHELON ,
> "Defense Intelligence Agency" in
> http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Defense_Intelligence_Agency ,
> and "Defense Advanced Research Projects Agency" in
> http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Defense_Advanced_Research_Projects_Agency
> The following links explain secret MKULTRA and COINTELPRO programs of FBI,

I believe china is the one doing this to are country bro

Click here to read the complete article
Re: SYNTHETIC TELEPATHY and PSYCHO-ELECTRONIC WEAPON TORTURES by 100,000 FBI and NSA SECRET SPIES

<86f96de4-0a9a-4f5a-ba28-9e6aa40eb84dn@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/devel/article-flat.php?id=4484&group=comp.os.cpm#4484

Newsgroups: comp.os.cpm
Date: Sat, 26 Aug 2023 21:12:59 -0700 (PDT)
100,000 FBI and NSA SECRET SPIES
From: joshuacanada7@gmail.com (Joshua Canada)
 by: Joshua Canada - Sun, 27 Aug 2023 04:12 UTC

On Monday, July 17, 2023 at 5:05:33 PM UTC-5, Bobby Sanchez wrote:
> [...]
> > fellow at the Brookings Institution, said.
> >
> > See also "National Security Agency" in
> > http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/National_Security_Agency ,
> > "Central Security Service" in
> > http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Central_Security_Service ,
> > "ECHELON" in http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/ECHELON ,
> > "Defense Intelligence Agency" in
> > http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Defense_Intelligence_Agency ,
> > and "Defense Advanced Research Projects Agency" in
> > http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Defense_Advanced_Research_Projects_Agency
> > The following links explain secret MKULTRA and COINTELPRO programs of FBI,
> > CIA and NSA agencies.
> >
> > http://thirdworldtraveler.com/FBI/FBI_watch.html
> >
> > http://thirdworldtraveler.com/NSA/NSA_page.html
> >
> > http://thirdworldtraveler.com/CIA/CIA_ThirdWorld.html
> > --
> I believe china is the one doing this to are country bro
I can say with 100% certainty that this is very real despite how crazy it sounds.

Click here to read the complete article
Re: SYNTHETIC TELEPATHY and PSYCHO-ELECTRONIC WEAPON TORTURES by 100,000 FBI and NSA SECRET SPIES

<0ded0a1e-e78a-4657-928c-ca1ee75e69b0n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/devel/article-flat.php?id=5127&group=comp.os.cpm#5127

Newsgroups: comp.os.cpm
Date: Wed, 11 Oct 2023 22:49:42 -0700 (PDT)
100,000 FBI and NSA SECRET SPIES
From: parkerchristy20@gmail.com (Christy Parker)
 by: Christy Parker - Thu, 12 Oct 2023 05:49 UTC

On Saturday, August 26, 2023 at 11:13:01 PM UTC-5, Joshua Canada wrote:
> [...]
> > > http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/National_Security_Agency ,
> > > "Central Security Service" in
> > > http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Central_Security_Service ,
> > > "ECHELON" in http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/ECHELON ,
> > > "Defense Intelligence Agency" in
> > > http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Defense_Intelligence_Agency ,
> > > and "Defense Advanced Research Projects Agency" in
> > > http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Defense_Advanced_Research_Projects_Agency
> > > The following links explain secret MKULTRA and COINTELPRO programs of FBI,
> > > CIA and NSA agencies.
> > >
> > > http://thirdworldtraveler.com/FBI/FBI_watch.html
> > >
> > > http://thirdworldtraveler.com/NSA/NSA_page.html
> > >
> > > http://thirdworldtraveler.com/CIA/CIA_ThirdWorld.html
> > > --
> > I believe china is the one doing this to are country bro
> I can say with 100% certainty that this is very real despite how crazy it sounds.
It it very real and happening to me right now ,I am a decent us civilian and no one will help me I know I'm not crazy and I how they do it to me but they don't give a definite answer to why or who they main agenda seams to be to convince me that people around me are the one's doing it but I know it is not who they try to make me believe they are . I strongly believe it is a terrorist act from Muslim people possibly from India they have control of all the technology support for are phones and Internet.!!!

Click here to read the complete article