From: wyniijj5@gmail.com (wij)
Newsgroups: comp.theory
Subject: A property of future computation machine
Date: Mon, 15 Jan 2024 04:19:18 +0800
 by: wij - Sun, 14 Jan 2024 20:19 UTC

Abstract: Thanks to olcott, he motivated me to invent General
Undecidable Rule (GUR)
https://groups.google.com/g/comp.theory/c/_tbCYyMox9M/m/XgvkLGOQAwAJ
I now had another idea from the idiot, because a genius may also be an
insight from an idiot, not necessarily on the shoulder of genius like
Newton or Leibniz.

I hereby proudly announce a principle of the future machine:
If computation is based on simulation of something, then the halting
problem would be unsolvable because there will be a 'liar instance'.
Therefore, if we want a computation machine that exceeds TM, that
machine cannot be simulated.

Re: A property of future computation machine

<uo1j90$jh56$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/devel/article-flat.php?id=51387&group=comp.theory#51387

From: wyniijj5@gmail.com (wij)
Newsgroups: comp.theory
Subject: Re: A property of future computation machine
Date: Mon, 15 Jan 2024 05:21:36 +0800
 by: wij - Sun, 14 Jan 2024 21:21 UTC

On 1/15/24 04:19, wij wrote:
> Abstract: Thanks to olcott, he motivated me to invent General
> Undecidable Rule (GUR)
> https://groups.google.com/g/comp.theory/c/_tbCYyMox9M/m/XgvkLGOQAwAJ
> I now had another idea from the idiot, because a genius may also be an
> insight from an idiot, not necessarily on the shoulder of genius like
> Newton or Leibniz.
>
> I hereby proudly announce a principle of the future machine:
> If computation is based on simulation of something, then the halting
> problem would be unsolvable because there will be a 'liar instance'.
> Therefore, if we want a computation machine that exceeds TM, that
> machine cannot be simulated.

Note: The problem is, by definition, such machine cannot be duplicated.
How for it to exist?