From: jeremiah@jeremiahstoddard.com (Jeremiah Stoddard)
Newsgroups: comp.sys.apple2
Subject: NEWPRINT/Multi card
Date: Sat, 8 Jul 2023 11:35:33 -0700
 by: Jeremiah Stoddard - Sat, 8 Jul 2023 18:35 UTC

Hi everyone,

I found out about the NEWPRINT/Multi card the other day, and naturally
around the same time I realized that its absence in my life is a source of
great sorrow. However, it appears to have a preference for the Grappler+
card in Apple II computers. I pulled out the parallel card in my IIe this
morning in order to see what it was, and it's an Apple II Parallel
Interface card. Link below to a photo on my nearly-unused fediverse
account, if I don't mistype:

https://kajereto.com/notes/9gxvudncjs

I understand non-Grappler parallel cards can be hit-or-miss with this
device. So, for anyone who may be familiar with the NEWPRINT/Multi, is it
worth trying with my parallel card? Should I expect it to be limited to
text only, or is there a chance that graphics will print, too, with this
non-preferred card? I'm willing to take a gamble on ordering this if my
odds are above even at least for printing documents from AppleWorks.

Best,
Jeremiah Stoddard

Sent from my Apple IIe