Pie are not square. Pie are round. Cornbread are square.

computers / comp.sys.apple2 / Re: Website Back

SubjectAuthor
* Website BackPolymorph
`- Website Backmagnusfalkirk

1
Re: Website Back

<7046950c-f491-4aea-b730-81e61f498061n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/computers/article-flat.php?id=5486&group=comp.sys.apple2#5486

Newsgroups: comp.sys.apple2
Date: Sat, 19 Aug 2023 19:58:49 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Re: Website Back
From: mike.a.stephens@gmail.com (Polymorph)
 by: Polymorph - Sun, 20 Aug 2023 02:58 UTC

On Saturday, February 7, 2009 at 1:16:26 PM UTC+11, Polymorph wrote:
> To: comp.sys.apple2
> Guys,
> Just a quick note to let you know my web site is back up, albeit with
> some of the content removed.
> I haven't done much Apple IIgs coding lately, but its a scorcher of a
> weekend here and we are bundled up inside with the air conditioner
> cranked up, so I might take the oportunity to do some coding on the IIgs
> for the 1st time in months. :-)
> I'll try and get some new stuff up soon.
> Oh yeah, the address is still the same:
> http://apple2.sytes.net/
> Cheers,
> Mike

Just a quick note to announce that my website started in ~2006 is back up.

My current ISP (TPG) has recently dropped support for customer website hosting (and email), so I have moved the website to a free byethost account for now.

You can access the webite via byethosts direct URL: http://apple2.is-great..net/
or via the no-ip dynamic redirect that I still have in place: http://apple2.sytes.net/

I have not added any new content in the past few years, however I do still have a number of projects on the go that may see the light of day sometime soon.

If anyone has any issues accessing anything in the new location, please let me know.

Also, if anyone has a better free website host, please let me know.

Cheers,
Mike

Re: Website Back

<35fc9a26-745a-440c-bef1-439c0f60553en@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/computers/article-flat.php?id=5487&group=comp.sys.apple2#5487

Newsgroups: comp.sys.apple2
Date: Sun, 20 Aug 2023 10:29:44 -0700 (PDT)
From: dean.phares@gmail.com (magnusfalkirk)
 by: magnusfalkirk - Sun, 20 Aug 2023 17:29 UTC

On Saturday, August 19, 2023 at 9:58:52 PM UTC-5, Polymorph wrote:
> On Saturday, February 7, 2009 at 1:16:26 PM UTC+11, Polymorph wrote:
> > To: comp.sys.apple2
> > Guys,
> > Just a quick note to let you know my web site is back up, albeit with
> > some of the content removed.
> > I haven't done much Apple IIgs coding lately, but its a scorcher of a
> > weekend here and we are bundled up inside with the air conditioner
> > cranked up, so I might take the oportunity to do some coding on the IIgs
> > for the 1st time in months. :-)
> > I'll try and get some new stuff up soon.
> > Oh yeah, the address is still the same:
> > http://apple2.sytes.net/
> > Cheers,
> > Mike
> Just a quick note to announce that my website started in ~2006 is back up..
>
> My current ISP (TPG) has recently dropped support for customer website hosting (and email), so I have moved the website to a free byethost account for now.
>
> You can access the webite via byethosts direct URL: http://apple2.is-great.net/
> or via the no-ip dynamic redirect that I still have in place: http://apple2.sytes.net/
>
> I have not added any new content in the past few years, however I do still have a number of projects on the go that may see the light of day sometime soon.
>
> If anyone has any issues accessing anything in the new location, please let me know.
>
> Also, if anyone has a better free website host, please let me know.
>
> Cheers,
> Mike

I hate to say this but I had completely forgotten about your website. When I followed your link I instantly remembered it, since that was where I got the copies Complete Pascal 2.0/TML Pascal and the Manual for it that you painstakingly, as a lobor of love, translated from French back into English. I have yet to try and do anything with it, since I'm a Master Procrastinator, but I do have it. Glad to see that it back and hope you have the time to do more GS programming in the future.