Newsgroups: comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.rpg
Date: Sat, 25 Nov 2023 00:35:47 -0800 (PST)
Subject: Re:
From: lindajacksons263@gmail.com (Linda Jackson)
 by: Linda Jackson - Sat, 25 Nov 2023 08:35 UTC

I am here to introduce the great spell caster Dr Kuda how he help me to cure my HSV_ 2 Simplex virus 1 and 2 I am diagnosed from this sickness for complete two years I attend to so many hospitals, I am only taking NRTIs plus a boosted PI (darunavir or lopinavir) i cried all day and night I see no difference after taking all this medicine given to me from different hospital I meet a friend of my who told me about Dr Kuda cure HSV Virus, but I don't believe that because the doctor in the hospital all said and there are no solution that can cure my HSV Virus again in lifetime. but I only prayed to God to help me for a long time, until I went across my Facebook page and saw someone over there giving testimony how Dr Kuda helped them from this previous sickness. I messaged him and asked him to help me too. I complained to him all things am going through, he said to me that he is going to prepare a powerful herbal medicine for me I said to myself let me give it a try and after he prepared the herbal medicine and sent it to me with sky net worldwide express after two days I received the herbal medicine. I started taking it as an instruction for two weeks and when I went for a checkup the doctor said I am negative, I am so happy today because of Dr Kuda who is helping people living in good health. you can also contact him ask for help if you are still having a problem with your relationship contact: drkudaspelltemple@gmail.com Or you also Call/Text Number +1 (346) 478-1991 His Website: https://drkudaspelltemple.wixsite.com/my-site-kuda