Newsgroups: comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.rpg
Date: Sat, 13 Jan 2024 11:58:21 -0800 (PST)
Subject: Herbal remedy for HSV1&2 and genital warts
From: rajeev.jas11@gmail.com (Jasmin Rajeev)
 by: Jasmin Rajeev - Sat, 13 Jan 2024 19:58 UTC

ATTENTION PLEASE!!!

Am so glad to be expressing my profound gratitude to a man that is so concerned about other people's well being. I was suffering from (HERPES SIMPLEX VIRUS TYPE II) The doctors keep telling me that there is no cure but i believe that there is a cure somewhere and they don't want people to get cured. I tried searching online if i could see anything that will help me and a comment on YouTube on how Dr Osaro help to cure herpes with herbs and i also saw so many comments about him on many web pages on how he had helped and cured so many people suffering from HERPES 1$2, HPV, CANCER, HIV/AIDS, COLD SORE etc. So I contacted him through his email and I shared my problems with him and he sent me the herbs through UPS and gave me instructions on how to use it. It took me two weeks to finish the herbs and after I finished using it, he told me to go for a medical test, behold the result was negative, now I am HERPES VIRUS free. I just want to use this platform to thank Dr. Osaro for curing me from that horrible disease and also for exposing his herbal cure to the world at large, please you can as well contact Dr Osaro on his email below.

Name: Dr. Osaro Enoma
Email: natureroot.herbs@gmail.com
PHONE/WHATS APP : +(2349029519146}

Dr Osaro herbs is the perfect remedy for Herpes1&2, HPV, HIV and other diseases.