Newsgroups: comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.rpg
Date: Sun, 14 Jan 2024 22:35:15 -0800 (PST)
Subject: Herbal cure for herpes and warts
From: rajeev.jas11@gmail.com (Jasmin Rajeev)
 by: Jasmin Rajeev - Mon, 15 Jan 2024 06:35 UTC

Please Read

I have heard of him before, but after watching the documentary Last Days of Left Eye I was turned on to the full story
about Dr. Osaro. He is a man who has the Cure for AIDS, Cancer, Sickle Cell, Herpes,warts,lupus, Diabetes and every kind of
illness, through a whole foods vegetarian diet and natural herbs, what he calls Electric Foods. He never went to school,
college or medical school but has thousands of testimonials of healing people with HSV and HPV, Cancer and several other
illnesses. Lisa Left Eye Lopes of TLC was cured of Herpes by him and she was so moved by his knowledge that she went on
to spread the word about him in every way she could. She also opened a Cultural/Healing Center for Children in Honduras
before she passed away tragically. This all inspired me that i had to contact Dr. Yare, because i was having herpes
which could not be cure but was only managed, when i contacted Dr. Yare, he sent me some herbs which i took and now i can tell you, i have be totally cured of Herpes, Please if you have any form
of illness especially STD,hemorrhoids,Infertility,HSV etc. you can contact him on.

Name: Dr.Yare
Email: dr.yare.herbalhomecure@gmail.com
PHONE/WHATS APP : +(2349029519146}