Newsgroups: comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.rpg
Date: Wed, 24 Jan 2024 05:10:20 -0800 (PST)
Subject: Re: HERPES GENITAL VIRUS CURE 2019 EMAIL: DRZUKUSP...@GMAIL.COM
From: doonybeek2@gmail.com (Doony Beek)
 by: Doony Beek - Wed, 24 Jan 2024 13:10 UTC

On Sunday, September 22, 2019 at 4:00:15 PM UTC+1, Eric Mark wrote:
> My name is Eric Mark from USA..I was diagnosed with Herpes Genital Virus and i have been so unhappy everyday and depressed whenever i think that i have this virus in my body,and i had sore in my mouth and penis for the past 6 years,I have been dealing with this disease but I am thankful after seeing a comment on how Dr.Zuku has cured so many others,I email him and he sent me his natural herbs and when i used it within 2 week I was found negative after my Doctor tested me,i also found out that Dr.Zuku has remedy to other diseases such as, HSV 1&2,HEPATITIS B,CANCER,HIV/AIDS,DIABETES,And HPV GENITAL WARTS And many more,am so surprise and happy thank you sir for curing my Herpes Genital Virus Dr.Zuku you can write to him and get cured email drzukusp...@gmail.com his WhatsApp Number:+254742884656 Dr Zuku Blogs
> https://drzukuspelltemple.blogspot.co.ke/
I just want to shear this great testimony to appreciate Lord Vasikar. Few months back l found out I have HERPES. I had used different kinds of medication which didn't help. Then I have to do a research and found so many interesting testimonies on the internet how Lord Vasikar helped people to cure herpes, I took his contact I found in the internet and I contacted him and he sent me herbal medication via courier service. Then i start taking the medicine according to his instruction and within 6 weeks I was free from HERPES. And for that I will always be grateful to Lord Vasikar. If you need his help, kindly contact him on WhatsApp +44(791)5646138. Email:procurespell@outlook.com Or visit his page https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100088110402630 He also cures , HEPATITIS B, ALS, EPILEPSY, LEUKEMIA, ASTHMA, CANCER, GONORRHEA, EMPHYSEMA, GENITAL WARTS, ES, ULCER, HERPES, HSV-1, HSV-2, INFERTILITY, and lots more. There's no side infects when you take this herbal medicine.