From: ram@zedat.fu-berlin.de (Stefan Ram)
Newsgroups: comp.infosystems.www.authoring.stylesheets
Subject: April ninth is Naked CSS Day!
Date: 8 Apr 2024 09:28:38 GMT
 by: Stefan Ram - Mon, 8 Apr 2024 09:28 UTC

April ninth is Naked CSS Day!

Let me tell you all about why this Naked CSS day is just the
cat's pajamas! You see, us old coots in the web design game have
been toiling away for years, layering on all sorts of bells and
whistles to our CSS - fancy animations, intricate layouts, the
whole nine yards. But every now and then, it's good to strip it
all down and get back to the bare essentials, you know?

This Naked CSS day is the perfect opportunity to do just that -
to throw out all the bells and whistles and really let the core of
your HTML shine through. No more putting lipstick on a pig, no sir!
It's time to let that HTML strut its stuff in all its natural glory.

And let me tell you, there's something so refreshing, so
liberating about it. It's like taking off a suit and tie after
a long day at the office - you just feel like you can breathe
again, you know? All that extra fluff and fuss just weighs you
down, but when you strip it all away, you can really see the
true beauty and elegance of your HTML code.

So I say, let's all put on our Sunday best and celebrate Naked HTML
day in style! Throw away those CSS files and show the world what
you're really made of. It'll be the bee's knees, I tell you what.

Re: April ninth is Naked CSS Day!

<uv0h9k$3ef8l$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/devel/article-flat.php?id=698&group=comp.infosystems.www.authoring.stylesheets#698

From: robert@prino.org (Robert Prins)
Newsgroups: comp.infosystems.www.authoring.stylesheets
Subject: Re: April ninth is Naked CSS Day!
Date: Mon, 8 Apr 2024 13:35:42 +0000
 by: Robert Prins - Mon, 8 Apr 2024 13:35 UTC

On 2024-04-08 09:28, Stefan Ram wrote:
> April ninth is Naked CSS Day!
>
> Let me tell you all about why this Naked CSS day is just the
> cat's pajamas! You see, us old coots in the web design game have
> been toiling away for years, layering on all sorts of bells and
> whistles to our CSS - fancy animations, intricate layouts, the
> whole nine yards. But every now and then, it's good to strip it
> all down and get back to the bare essentials, you know?
>
> This Naked CSS day is the perfect opportunity to do just that -
> to throw out all the bells and whistles and really let the core of
> your HTML shine through. No more putting lipstick on a pig, no sir!
> It's time to let that HTML strut its stuff in all its natural glory.
>
> And let me tell you, there's something so refreshing, so
> liberating about it. It's like taking off a suit and tie after
> a long day at the office - you just feel like you can breathe
> again, you know? All that extra fluff and fuss just weighs you
> down, but when you strip it all away, you can really see the
> true beauty and elegance of your HTML code.
>
> So I say, let's all put on our Sunday best and celebrate Naked HTML
> day in style! Throw away those CSS files and show the world what
> you're really made of. It'll be the bee's knees, I tell you what.

https://prino.neocities.org/index.html

Don't think it's too bad when displayed with "No style" in FF.
<details><summary> at the bottom doesn't seem to be working, no clue.

Robert

PS: And if someone knows which bots operate from that hotspot of hitchhiking,
Singapore, please let me know, so that I can block them!
--
Robert AH Prins
robert(a)prino(d)org