From: RudolphRhein@nospam.net (Rudolph Rhein)
Newsgroups: news.software.readers
Subject: [dialog] Is there a way to collapse all threads in 40tude dialog in one press?
Date: Mon, 23 Jan 2023 00:20:40 +0200
 by: Rudolph Rhein - Sun, 22 Jan 2023 22:20 UTC

Is there a way to "collapse all" threads in 40tude dialog in one press?

Re: [dialog] Is there a way to collapse all threads in 40tude dialog in one press?

<1synhhmt9i4l5.dlg@v.nguard.lh>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/computers/article-flat.php?id=727&group=news.software.readers#727

From: V@nguard.LH (VanguardLH)
Newsgroups: news.software.readers
Date: Sun, 22 Jan 2023 17:14:45 -0600
 by: VanguardLH - Sun, 22 Jan 2023 23:14 UTC

Rudolph Rhein <RudolphRhein@nospam.net> wrote:

> Is there a way to "collapse all" threads in 40tude dialog in one press?

menubar -> Group -> Expand/Collapse all threads

or use the key shortcuts:

Expand all: Shift+=
Collapse all: Shift+-

Re: [dialog] Is there a way to collapse all threads in 40tude dialog in one press?

<10h4kap0dxdkb.dlg@sqwertz.com>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/computers/article-flat.php?id=728&group=news.software.readers#728

From: sqwertzme@gmail.invalid (Sqwertz)
Newsgroups: news.software.readers
Date: Tue, 24 Jan 2023 03:00:58 -0600
 by: Sqwertz - Tue, 24 Jan 2023 09:00 UTC

On Sun, 22 Jan 2023 17:14:45 -0600, VanguardLH wrote:

> Rudolph Rhein <RudolphRhein@nospam.net> wrote:
>
>> Is there a way to "collapse all" threads in 40tude dialog in one press?
>
> menubar -> Group -> Expand/Collapse all threads
>
> or use the key shortcuts:
>
> Expand all: Shift+=
> Collapse all: Shift+-

I've dragged the command to my main toolbar. Which is "one press"
of the mouse button.

-sw

Re: [dialog] Is there a way to collapse all threads in 40tude dialog in one press?

<1ixt3yd2nyzuj$.dlg@v.nguard.lh>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/computers/article-flat.php?id=729&group=news.software.readers#729

From: V@nguard.LH (VanguardLH)
Newsgroups: news.software.readers
Date: Tue, 24 Jan 2023 10:54:52 -0600
 by: VanguardLH - Tue, 24 Jan 2023 16:54 UTC

Sqwertz <sqwertzme@gmail.invalid> wrote:

> VanguardLH wrote:
>
>> Rudolph Rhein <RudolphRhein@nospam.net> wrote:
>>
>>> Is there a way to "collapse all" threads in 40tude dialog in one press?
>>
>> menubar -> Group -> Expand/Collapse all threads
>>
>> or use the key shortcuts:
>>
>> Expand all: Shift+=
>> Collapse all: Shift+-
>
> I've dragged the command to my main toolbar. Which is "one press"
> of the mouse button.

I also have the + and - buttons in the header's pane toolbar to expand
all or collapse all. I don't know if that's a standard layout, though,
or if I customized the toolbar to add the buttons, so I gave the menu
nav path and hotkeys to the OP. Right-click on a toolbar to select
configure buttons/shortcuts, and drag what you want to add to the
toolbar.