The Wright Bothers weren't the first to fly. They were just the first not to crash.

computers / alt.comp.os.windows-10 / Re: Keyboard lag software for one side only for better typing?

SubjectAuthor
* Keyboard lag software for one side only for better typing?Commander Kinsey
`* Keyboard lag software for one side only for better typing?Joerg Lorenz
 `- Keyboard lag software for one side only for better typing?Commander Kinsey

1
Re: Keyboard lag software for one side only for better typing?

<op.11e9sumpmvhs6z@ryzen.home>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/computers/article-flat.php?id=76034&group=alt.comp.os.windows-10#76034

Subject: Re: Keyboard lag software for one side only for better typing?
Newsgroups: uk.comp.sys.mac,alt.computer.workshop,alt.comp.os.windows-10
From: CK1@nospam.com (Commander Kinsey)
Date: Tue, 07 Mar 2023 06:03:56 -0000
 by: Commander Kinsey - Tue, 7 Mar 2023 06:03 UTC

On Tue, 28 Feb 2023 14:29:23 -0000, Alan B <alanrichardbarker@gmail.com.invalid> wrote:

> Joerg Lorenz <hugybear@gmx.ch> wrote:

>>> I find that filtering out anything with alt.computer.workshop in the
>>> Newsgroups: header removes most of the unwanted x-posted articles.
>>
>> Much easier:
>>
>> If Newsgroups contains "." then ignore subthread
>>
>> you get all X-posts if you want.
>
> Yes I realise that. I may do that if the situation worsens.

Are you incapable of killfiling one person? It isn't rocket science.

Re: Keyboard lag software for one side only for better typing?

<tu7svm$1njk6$2@solani.org>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/computers/article-flat.php?id=76035&group=alt.comp.os.windows-10#76035

From: hugybear@gmx.ch (Joerg Lorenz)
Newsgroups: uk.comp.sys.mac,alt.computer.workshop,alt.comp.os.windows-10
Date: Tue, 7 Mar 2023 18:41:10 +0100
 by: Joerg Lorenz - Tue, 7 Mar 2023 17:41 UTC

Am 07.03.23 um 07:03 schrieb Commander Kinsey:
> On Tue, 28 Feb 2023 14:29:23 -0000, Alan B <alanrichardbarker@gmail.com.invalid> wrote:
>> Yes I realise that. I may do that if the situation worsens.
>
> Are you incapable of killfiling one person? It isn't rocket science.

You will certainly be my test-person ...
Your senile posts are a constant encounter of the worst kind, dear.

--
Gutta cavat lapidem (Ovid)

Re: Keyboard lag software for one side only for better typing?

<op.111ysrabmvhs6z@ryzen.home>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/computers/article-flat.php?id=76050&group=alt.comp.os.windows-10#76050

Newsgroups: uk.comp.sys.mac,alt.computer.workshop,alt.comp.os.windows-10
From: CK1@nospam.com (Commander Kinsey)
Date: Sun, 19 Mar 2023 12:11:05 -0000
 by: Commander Kinsey - Sun, 19 Mar 2023 12:11 UTC

On Tue, 07 Mar 2023 17:41:10 -0000, Joerg Lorenz <hugybear@gmx.ch> wrote:

> Am 07.03.23 um 07:03 schrieb Commander Kinsey:
>> On Tue, 28 Feb 2023 14:29:23 -0000, Alan B <alanrichardbarker@gmail.com.invalid> wrote:
>>> Yes I realise that. I may do that if the situation worsens.
>>
>> Are you incapable of killfiling one person? It isn't rocket science.
>
> You will certainly be my test-person ...
> Your senile posts are a constant encounter of the worst kind, dear.

It's amazing how many people are offended and upset by simple logic. Fuck all this political correctness, say what you think.

computers / alt.comp.os.windows-10 / Re: Keyboard lag software for one side only for better typing?