It's ten o'clock; do you know where your processes are?

computers / alt.comp.os.windows-10 / Re: Finding what address a BCC went to

SubjectAuthor
* Finding what address a BCC went toCommander Kinsey
+* Re: Finding what address a BCC went toSnit
|+- Re: Finding what address a BCC went toStan Brown
|`* Re: Finding what address a BCC went toCommander Kinsey
| `* Re: Finding what address a BCC went toSnit
|  `* Re: Finding what address a BCC went toCommander Kinsey
|   `* Re: Finding what address a BCC went toSnit
|    `* Re: Finding what address a BCC went toCommander Kinsey
|     +* Re: Finding what address a BCC went toDavid Brooks
|     |`* Re: Finding what address a BCC went toCommander Kinsey
|     | `* Re: Finding what address a BCC went toDavid Brooks
|     |  +* Re: Finding what address a BCC went toSnit
|     |  |+- Re: Finding what address a BCC went toDavid Brooks
|     |  |`- Re: Finding what address a BCC went toCommander Kinsey
|     |  `- Re: Finding what address a BCC went toCommander Kinsey
|     `* Re: Finding what address a BCC went toJohn Hall
|      `- Re: Finding what address a BCC went toCommander Kinsey
+- Re: Finding what address a BCC went toT
+- Re: Finding what address a BCC went toMarco Moock
`* Re: Finding what address a BCC went toVanguardLH
 `- Finding what address a BCC went toCommander Kinsey

1
Re: Finding what address a BCC went to

<op.13dphcm0mvhs6z@ryzen.home>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/computers/article-flat.php?id=76116&group=alt.comp.os.windows-10#76116

Subject: Re: Finding what address a BCC went to
Newsgroups: alt.comp.os.windows-11,alt.comp.os.windows-10,alt.computer.workshop,uk.comp.sys.mac
From: CK1@nospam.com (Commander Kinsey)
Date: Fri, 14 Apr 2023 07:54:38 +0100
 by: Commander Kinsey - Fri, 14 Apr 2023 06:54 UTC

On Mon, 10 Apr 2023 17:25:02 +0100, VanguardLH <V@nguard.lh> wrote:

> NOTE: Modification of newsgroups in my reply.
>
> The following newsgroups were omitted in my reply to Kinsey's overly
> cross-posted message:

And have been reinstated, I've repaired it for you.

> - alt.computer.workshop - Never visited there, so unaware if this is
> on-topic over there.

Yet you removed it anyway, even though there are people there who may have input.

> - uk.com.sys.mac - You're posted here using Opera Mail Win32 (Windows).

Macs use email too duh. The question is relevant there.

> Only the following original newsgroups were included in my reply:
>
> - alt.comp.os.windows-11
> - alt.comp.os.windows-10
>

> Commander Kinsey <CK1@nospam.com> excessively cross-posted:
>
>> If someone sends an email, and I'm in the BCC field, how can I tell
>> which of my addresses it was sent to? I have many addresses, and
>> they all end up in the same client. Is there anything in the
>> headers?
>
> Doesn't your e-mail client let you view the raw source of the message to
> look at the headers?

Yes, but none had an email address. They do if it's someone I know just sending a BCC to many friends, but the mailing list I was getting stuff from did not, somehow.

> In addition, perhaps Opera lets you define rules that will add a tag or
> category to incoming messages. You could add a tag, or a color, to
> messages based on which account they were received.

I only get them from one account. The other accounts collect into one before they get to me.

> Or perhaps you can
> add a column showing Account to show through which account a message was
> received. The mobile-centric (dumbed-down) UI might not let you add
> informational columns, so check if you can switch to a 3-pane
> traditional layout that does have columnar data.
>
> For help specifically on Opera, their forums are over at
> https://forums.opera.com/.
>
> Opera Mail was discontinued sometime in 2016,

Pity, as it's the best one I've ever found. Much better filtering and sorting than anything else I've seen.

Finding what address a BCC went to

<op.122c11lxmvhs6z@ryzen.home>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/computers/article-flat.php?id=79995&group=alt.comp.os.windows-10#79995

Newsgroups: alt.computer.workshop,alt.comp.os.windows-11,alt.comp.os.windows-10,uk.com.sys.mac
Subject: Finding what address a BCC went to
From: CK1@nospam.com (Commander Kinsey)
Date: Sat, 08 Apr 2023 04:52:39 +0100
 by: Commander Kinsey - Sat, 8 Apr 2023 03:52 UTC

If someone sends an email, and I'm in the BCC field, how can I tell which of my addresses it was sent to? I have many addresses, and they all end up in the same client. Is there anything in the headers?

Re: Finding what address a BCC went to

<8T5YL.254726$jiuc.177353@fx44.iad>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/computers/article-flat.php?id=79996&group=alt.comp.os.windows-10#79996

From: brock.mcnuggets@gmail.com (Snit)
Newsgroups: alt.comp.os.windows-10,alt.comp.os.windows-11,alt.computer.workshop,uk.com.sys.mac
Date: Sat, 08 Apr 2023 04:15:00 GMT
 by: Snit - Sat, 8 Apr 2023 04:15 UTC

On Apr 7, 2023 at 8:52:39 PM MST, ""Commander Kinsey"" wrote
<op.122c11lxmvhs6z@ryzen.home>:

> If someone sends an email, and I'm in the BCC field, how can I tell which of
> my addresses it was sent to? I have many addresses, and they all end up in the
> same client. Is there anything in the headers?

Should be in the header. Just tested it and the email was under "Delivered-To"
and "Received".

--
Personal attacks from those who troll show their own insecurity. They cannot use reason to show the message to be wrong so they try to feel somehow superior by attacking the messenger.

Re: Finding what address a BCC went to

<u0qsu4$15dv4$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/computers/article-flat.php?id=79997&group=alt.comp.os.windows-10#79997

From: T@invalid.invalid (T)
Newsgroups: alt.computer.workshop,alt.comp.os.windows-11,alt.comp.os.windows-10,uk.com.sys.mac
Date: Fri, 7 Apr 2023 22:09:23 -0700
 by: T - Sat, 8 Apr 2023 05:09 UTC

On 4/7/23 20:52, Commander Kinsey wrote:
> If someone sends an email, and I'm in the BCC field, how can I tell
> which of my addresses it was sent to?  I have many addresses, and they
> all end up in the same client.  Is there anything in the headers?

Look for view->message source for some such in
somewhere in your

Re: Finding what address a BCC went to

<u0rahn$16s6l$4@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/computers/article-flat.php?id=79998&group=alt.comp.os.windows-10#79998

Followup: alt.computer.workshop
From: mo01@posteo.de (Marco Moock)
Newsgroups: alt.computer.workshop,alt.comp.os.windows-11,alt.comp.os.windows-10,uk.com.sys.mac
Date: Sat, 8 Apr 2023 11:01:43 +0200
 by: Marco Moock - Sat, 8 Apr 2023 09:01 UTC

Am 08.04.2023 um 04:52:39 Uhr schrieb Commander Kinsey:

> If someone sends an email, and I'm in the BCC field, how can I tell
> which of my addresses it was sent to? I have many addresses, and
> they all end up in the same client. Is there anything in the headers?

Mail routing is done via RCPT TO: in the SMTP session, regardless of
what is in To:, Cc: and Bcc:.

You client will create a RCTP TO: in the smtp session for all
recipients, regardless if they were in To:, CC or Bcc.

Any MTA (mail server) will remove the Bcc headers from the mail.

The MDA (IMAP-Server) will only save the mail itself (all what comes
after the DATA command), not the rcpt to: from the SMTP session.

It is not possible to find out which was in rcpt to: until you have
access to the logs of your mail server.

Please see Followup-to!

Re: Finding what address a BCC went to

<MPG.3e9b0085a92fce439900c3@news.individual.net>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/computers/article-flat.php?id=79999&group=alt.comp.os.windows-10#79999

From: the_stan_brown@fastmail.fm (Stan Brown)
Newsgroups: alt.comp.os.windows-10,alt.comp.os.windows-11
Date: Sat, 8 Apr 2023 05:40:13 -0700
 by: Stan Brown - Sat, 8 Apr 2023 12:40 UTC

On Sat, 08 Apr 2023 04:15:00 GMT, Snit wrote:

> On Apr 7, 2023 at 8:52:39 PM MST, ""Commander Kinsey"" wrote
> <op.122c11lxmvhs6z@ryzen.home>:
>
> > If someone sends an email, and I'm in the BCC field, how can I tell which of
> > my addresses it was sent to? I have many addresses, and they all end up in the
> > same client. Is there anything in the headers?
>
> Should be in the header. Just tested it and the email was under "Delivered-To"
> and "Received".

I don't use "Received" because there are too many headers with that
name.

Thunderbird) for "delivered" without quotes. "Delivered" is not
always unique in a message, but as far as I know it's unique in the
headers, so the first hit will be the one I want.

--
Stan Brown, Tehachapi, California, USA https://BrownMath.com/
Shikata ga nai...

Re: Finding what address a BCC went to

<hbejhe30j9fc.dlg@v.nguard.lh>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/computers/article-flat.php?id=80000&group=alt.comp.os.windows-10#80000

From: V@nguard.LH (VanguardLH)
Newsgroups: alt.comp.os.windows-11,alt.comp.os.windows-10
Date: Mon, 10 Apr 2023 11:25:02 -0500
 by: VanguardLH - Mon, 10 Apr 2023 16:25 UTC

NOTE: Modification of newsgroups in my reply.

The following newsgroups were omitted in my reply to Kinsey's overly
cross-posted message:

- alt.computer.workshop - Never visited there, so unaware if this is
on-topic over there.
- uk.com.sys.mac - You're posted here using Opera Mail Win32 (Windows).

Only the following original newsgroups were included in my reply:

- alt.comp.os.windows-11
- alt.comp.os.windows-10

Commander Kinsey <CK1@nospam.com> excessively cross-posted:

> If someone sends an email, and I'm in the BCC field, how can I tell
> which of my addresses it was sent to? I have many addresses, and
> they all end up in the same client. Is there anything in the
> headers?

Doesn't your e-mail client let you view the raw source of the message to
look at the headers?

In addition, perhaps Opera lets you define rules that will add a tag or
category to incoming messages. You could add a tag, or a color, to
messages based on which account they were received. Or perhaps you can
add a column showing Account to show through which account a message was
received. The mobile-centric (dumbed-down) UI might not let you add
informational columns, so check if you can switch to a 3-pane
traditional layout that does have columnar data.

For help specifically on Opera, their forums are over at
https://forums.opera.com/.

Opera Mail was discontinued sometime in 2016, so if it doesn't have the
option to change the view layout to 3-pane, or something where you can
pick which colums to show (to add an Account column), you're screwed
into having to look at the headers in the raw source of a message
(presuming it lets you see the raw source). I couldn't find more info
on how to configure Opera Mail regarding rules, like defining some to
add tags or colors by the account through which a message was received.

Re: Finding what address a BCC went to

<op.13dpcfyimvhs6z@ryzen.home>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/computers/article-flat.php?id=80001&group=alt.comp.os.windows-10#80001

Newsgroups: alt.comp.os.windows-10,alt.comp.os.windows-11,alt.computer.workshop,uk.com.sys.mac
From: CK1@nospam.com (Commander Kinsey)
Date: Fri, 14 Apr 2023 07:51:41 +0100
 by: Commander Kinsey - Fri, 14 Apr 2023 06:51 UTC

On Sat, 08 Apr 2023 05:15:00 +0100, Snit <brock.mcnuggets@gmail.com> wrote:

> On Apr 7, 2023 at 8:52:39 PM MST, ""Commander Kinsey"" wrote
> <op.122c11lxmvhs6z@ryzen.home>:
>
>> If someone sends an email, and I'm in the BCC field, how can I tell which of
>> my addresses it was sent to? I have many addresses, and they all end up in the
>> same client. Is there anything in the headers?
>
> Should be in the header. Just tested it and the email was under "Delivered-To"
> and "Received".

Hmm, I see that in one from a relative who sent to 50 people and used BCC. I get an envelope to.

The one in question, which I now can't find, was a mailing list I think using Yahoo groups, and I'd signed up using an old email address, and I don't know which one, so I can't unsubscribe, because it wants me to send from the old email address. I have no idea what that was. That didn't seem to have any email addresses in any header.

Re: Finding what address a BCC went to

<x%c_L.2075341$9sn9.1368418@fx17.iad>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/computers/article-flat.php?id=80002&group=alt.comp.os.windows-10#80002

From: brock.mcnuggets@gmail.com (Snit)
Newsgroups: alt.comp.os.windows-10,alt.comp.os.windows-11,alt.computer.workshop,uk.com.sys.mac
Date: Fri, 14 Apr 2023 13:59:57 GMT
 by: Snit - Fri, 14 Apr 2023 13:59 UTC

On Apr 13, 2023 at 11:51:41 PM MST, ""Commander Kinsey"" wrote
<op.13dpcfyimvhs6z@ryzen.home>:

> On Sat, 08 Apr 2023 05:15:00 +0100, Snit <brock.mcnuggets@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> On Apr 7, 2023 at 8:52:39 PM MST, ""Commander Kinsey"" wrote
>> <op.122c11lxmvhs6z@ryzen.home>:
>>
>>> If someone sends an email, and I'm in the BCC field, how can I tell which of
>>> my addresses it was sent to? I have many addresses, and they all end up in the
>>> same client. Is there anything in the headers?
>>
>> Should be in the header. Just tested it and the email was under "Delivered-To"
>> and "Received".
>
> Hmm, I see that in one from a relative who sent to 50 people and used BCC. I
> get an envelope to.
>
> The one in question, which I now can't find, was a mailing list I think using
> Yahoo groups, and I'd signed up using an old email address, and I don't know
> which one, so I can't unsubscribe, because it wants me to send from the old
> email address. I have no idea what that was. That didn't seem to have any
> email addresses in any header.

Odd. If you find it can you share the headers here (assuming they do not show
your email address!)

--
Personal attacks from those who troll show their own insecurity. They cannot use reason to show the message to be wrong so they try to feel somehow superior by attacking the messenger.

Re: Finding what address a BCC went to

<op.13eo7ic7mvhs6z@ryzen.home>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/computers/article-flat.php?id=80003&group=alt.comp.os.windows-10#80003

Newsgroups: alt.comp.os.windows-10,alt.comp.os.windows-11,alt.computer.workshop,uk.com.sys.mac
From: CK1@nospam.com (Commander Kinsey)
Date: Fri, 14 Apr 2023 20:46:20 +0100
 by: Commander Kinsey - Fri, 14 Apr 2023 19:46 UTC

On Fri, 14 Apr 2023 19:43:12 +0100, Snit <brock.mcnuggets@gmail.com> wrote:

> On Apr 14, 2023 at 11:41:29 AM MST, ""Commander Kinsey"" wrote
> <op.13el7foumvhs6z@ryzen.home>:
>
>> On Fri, 14 Apr 2023 14:59:57 +0100, Snit <brock.mcnuggets@gmail.com> wrote:

>>> Odd. If you find it can you share the headers here (assuming they do not show
>>> your email address!)
>>
>> I have found it:

> Excellent.

My fault for having 57 aliases :-)

Re: Finding what address a BCC went to

<9ni_L.437398$Lfzc.214318@fx36.iad>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/computers/article-flat.php?id=80004&group=alt.comp.os.windows-10#80004

Newsgroups: alt.comp.os.windows-10,alt.comp.os.windows-11,alt.computer.workshop,uk.com.sys.mac
From: DavidB@nomail.afraid.org (David Brooks)
Date: Fri, 14 Apr 2023 21:06:28 +0100
 by: David Brooks - Fri, 14 Apr 2023 20:06 UTC

On 14/04/2023 20:46, Commander Kinsey wrote:

> My fault for having 57 aliases :-)

OK Heinz :-)

Re: Finding what address a BCC went to

<op.13esr8u8mvhs6z@ryzen.home>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/computers/article-flat.php?id=80005&group=alt.comp.os.windows-10#80005

Newsgroups: alt.comp.os.windows-10,alt.comp.os.windows-11,alt.computer.workshop,uk.com.sys.mac
From: CK1@nospam.com (Commander Kinsey)
Date: Fri, 14 Apr 2023 22:03:34 +0100
 by: Commander Kinsey - Fri, 14 Apr 2023 21:03 UTC

On Fri, 14 Apr 2023 21:06:28 +0100, David Brooks <DavidB@nomail.afraid.org> wrote:

> On 14/04/2023 20:46, Commander Kinsey wrote:
>>
>> My fault for having 57 aliases :-)
>
> OK Heinz :-)

I was wandering if anyone would spot that.

Why do we have wondering and wandering? They're essentially the same, but one is your mind and one is your feet.

https://news.novabbs.org/computers/article-flat.php?id=80006&group=alt.comp.os.windows-10#80006

Newsgroups: alt.comp.os.windows-10,alt.comp.os.windows-11,alt.computer.workshop,uk.com.sys.mac
From: CK1@nospam.com (Commander Kinsey)
Date: Fri, 14 Apr 2023 19:41:29 +0100
 by: Commander Kinsey - Fri, 14 Apr 2023 18:41 UTC

On Fri, 14 Apr 2023 14:59:57 +0100, Snit <brock.mcnuggets@gmail.com> wrote:

> On Apr 13, 2023 at 11:51:41 PM MST, ""Commander Kinsey"" wrote
> <op.13dpcfyimvhs6z@ryzen.home>:
>
>> On Sat, 08 Apr 2023 05:15:00 +0100, Snit <brock.mcnuggets@gmail.com> wrote:

>>> Should be in the header. Just tested it and the email was under "Delivered-To"
>>> and "Received".
>>
>> Hmm, I see that in one from a relative who sent to 50 people and used BCC. I
>> get an envelope to.
>>
>> The one in question, which I now can't find, was a mailing list I think using
>> Yahoo groups, and I'd signed up using an old email address, and I don't know
>> which one, so I can't unsubscribe, because it wants me to send from the old
>> email address. I have no idea what that was. That didn't seem to have any
>> email addresses in any header.
>
> Odd. If you find it can you share the headers here (assuming they do not show
> your email address!)

I have found it:

Re: Finding what address a BCC went to

<xlj_L.368918$mmyc.359202@fx37.iad>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/computers/article-flat.php?id=80007&group=alt.comp.os.windows-10#80007

Newsgroups: alt.comp.os.windows-10,alt.comp.os.windows-11,alt.computer.workshop,uk.com.sys.mac
From: DavidB@nomail.afraid.org (David Brooks)
Date: Fri, 14 Apr 2023 22:13:01 +0100
 by: David Brooks - Fri, 14 Apr 2023 21:13 UTC

On 14/04/2023 22:03, Commander Kinsey wrote:
> On Fri, 14 Apr 2023 21:06:28 +0100, David Brooks
> <DavidB@nomail.afraid.org> wrote:
>
>> On 14/04/2023 20:46, Commander Kinsey wrote:
>>>
>>> My fault for having 57 aliases :-)
>>
>> OK Heinz :-)
>
> I was wandering if anyone would spot that.

I told you I was brighter than you think I am! :-P

Hmmm. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LCdp1HOj7yk

--
David

Re: Finding what address a BCC went to

<49h_L.1967858$iS99.1841709@fx16.iad>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/computers/article-flat.php?id=80008&group=alt.comp.os.windows-10#80008

From: brock.mcnuggets@gmail.com (Snit)
Newsgroups: alt.comp.os.windows-10,alt.comp.os.windows-11,alt.computer.workshop,uk.com.sys.mac
Date: Fri, 14 Apr 2023 18:43:12 GMT
 by: Snit - Fri, 14 Apr 2023 18:43 UTC

On Apr 14, 2023 at 11:41:29 AM MST, ""Commander Kinsey"" wrote
<op.13el7foumvhs6z@ryzen.home>:

> On Fri, 14 Apr 2023 14:59:57 +0100, Snit <brock.mcnuggets@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> On Apr 13, 2023 at 11:51:41 PM MST, ""Commander Kinsey"" wrote
>> <op.13dpcfyimvhs6z@ryzen.home>:

>>> Hmm, I see that in one from a relative who sent to 50 people and used BCC. I
>>> get an envelope to.
>>>
>>> The one in question, which I now can't find, was a mailing list I think using
>>> Yahoo groups, and I'd signed up using an old email address, and I don't know
>>> which one, so I can't unsubscribe, because it wants me to send from the old
>>> email address. I have no idea what that was. That didn't seem to have any
>>> email addresses in any header.
>>
>> Odd. If you find it can you share the headers here (assuming they do not show
>> your email address!)
>
> I have found it:

Excellent.

--
Personal attacks from those who troll show their own insecurity. They cannot use reason to show the message to be wrong so they try to feel somehow superior by attacking the messenger.

Re: Finding what address a BCC went to

<Qvj_L.1311015$MVg8.13848@fx12.iad>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/computers/article-flat.php?id=80009&group=alt.comp.os.windows-10#80009

From: brock.mcnuggets@gmail.com (Snit)
Newsgroups: alt.comp.os.windows-10,alt.comp.os.windows-11,alt.computer.workshop,uk.com.sys.mac
Date: Fri, 14 Apr 2023 21:24:00 GMT
 by: Snit - Fri, 14 Apr 2023 21:24 UTC

On Apr 14, 2023 at 2:13:01 PM MST, "David Brooks" wrote
<xlj_L.368918$mmyc.359202@fx37.iad>:

> On 14/04/2023 22:03, Commander Kinsey wrote:
>> On Fri, 14 Apr 2023 21:06:28 +0100, David Brooks
>> <DavidB@nomail.afraid.org> wrote:

>>> OK Heinz :-)
>>
>> I was wandering if anyone would spot that.
>
> I told you I was brighter than you think I am! :-P

Others might catchup.

>> Why do we have wondering and wandering? They're essentially the same,
>> but one is your mind and one is your feet.
>
> Hmmm. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LCdp1HOj7yk

--
Personal attacks from those who troll show their own insecurity. They cannot use reason to show the message to be wrong so they try to feel somehow superior by attacking the messenger.

Re: Finding what address a BCC went to

<mDj_L.1422905$Tcw8.891306@fx10.iad>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/computers/article-flat.php?id=80010&group=alt.comp.os.windows-10#80010

Newsgroups: alt.comp.os.windows-10,alt.comp.os.windows-11,alt.computer.workshop,uk.com.sys.mac
From: DavidB@nomail.afraid.org (David Brooks)
Date: Fri, 14 Apr 2023 22:32:02 +0100
 by: David Brooks - Fri, 14 Apr 2023 21:32 UTC

On 14/04/2023 22:24, Snit wrote:
> On Apr 14, 2023 at 2:13:01 PM MST, "David Brooks" wrote
> <xlj_L.368918$mmyc.359202@fx37.iad>:
>
>> On 14/04/2023 22:03, Commander Kinsey wrote:

>>> I was wandering if anyone would spot that.
>>
>> I told you I was brighter than you think I am! :-P
>
> Others might catchup.

Ha! 🙂

Ketchup indeed!

Re: Finding what address a BCC went to

<zbeCaqB6PnOkFwNt@jhall_nospamxx.co.uk>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/computers/article-flat.php?id=80011&group=alt.comp.os.windows-10#80011

From: john_nospam@jhall.co.uk (John Hall)
Newsgroups: alt.comp.os.windows-10,alt.comp.os.windows-11,alt.computer.workshop,uk.com.sys.mac
Date: Sat, 15 Apr 2023 10:52:58 +0100
 by: John Hall - Sat, 15 Apr 2023 09:52 UTC

In message <op.13eo7ic7mvhs6z@ryzen.home>, Commander Kinsey
<CK1@nospam.com> writes
>On Fri, 14 Apr 2023 19:43:12 +0100, Snit <brock.mcnuggets@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> On Apr 14, 2023 at 11:41:29 AM MST, ""Commander Kinsey"" wrote
>> <op.13el7foumvhs6z@ryzen.home>:
<snip>

>>> I have found it:

>> Excellent.
>
>My fault for having 57 aliases :-)

Not 765 or more? :)
--
John Hall "[It was] so steep that at intervals the street broke into steps,
like a person breaking into giggles or hiccups, and then resumed

Re: Finding what address a BCC went to

<op.13f25qvdmvhs6z@ryzen.home>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/computers/article-flat.php?id=80012&group=alt.comp.os.windows-10#80012

Newsgroups: alt.comp.os.windows-10,alt.comp.os.windows-11,alt.computer.workshop,uk.com.sys.mac
From: CK1@nospam.com (Commander Kinsey)
Date: Sat, 15 Apr 2023 14:45:16 +0100
 by: Commander Kinsey - Sat, 15 Apr 2023 13:45 UTC

On Fri, 14 Apr 2023 22:13:01 +0100, David Brooks <DavidB@nomail.afraid.org> wrote:

> On 14/04/2023 22:03, Commander Kinsey wrote:
>> On Fri, 14 Apr 2023 21:06:28 +0100, David Brooks
>> <DavidB@nomail.afraid.org> wrote:

>>> OK Heinz :-)
>>
>> I was wandering if anyone would spot that.
>
> I told you I was brighter than you think I am! :-P
>
>> Why do we have wondering and wandering? They're essentially the same,
>> but one is your mind and one is your feet.
>
> Hmmm. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LCdp1HOj7yk

Ugh, for three reasons.

Re: Finding what address a BCC went to

<op.13f258clmvhs6z@ryzen.home>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/computers/article-flat.php?id=80013&group=alt.comp.os.windows-10#80013

Newsgroups: alt.comp.os.windows-10,alt.comp.os.windows-11,alt.computer.workshop,uk.com.sys.mac
From: CK1@nospam.com (Commander Kinsey)
Date: Sat, 15 Apr 2023 14:45:34 +0100

On Fri, 14 Apr 2023 22:24:00 +0100, Snit <brock.mcnuggets@gmail.com> wrote:

> On Apr 14, 2023 at 2:13:01 PM MST, "David Brooks" wrote
> <xlj_L.368918$mmyc.359202@fx37.iad>:
>
>> On 14/04/2023 22:03, Commander Kinsey wrote:

>>> I was wandering if anyone would spot that.
>>
>> I told you I was brighter than you think I am! :-P
>
> Others might catchup.

Isn't that what you merkins call ketchup?

>>> Why do we have wondering and wandering? They're essentially the same,
>>> but one is your mind and one is your feet.
>>
>> Hmmm. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LCdp1HOj7yk

Re: Finding what address a BCC went to

<op.13f27b1dmvhs6z@ryzen.home>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/computers/article-flat.php?id=80014&group=alt.comp.os.windows-10#80014

Newsgroups: alt.comp.os.windows-10,alt.comp.os.windows-11,alt.computer.workshop,uk.com.sys.mac
From: CK1@nospam.com (Commander Kinsey)
Date: Sat, 15 Apr 2023 14:46:13 +0100
 by: Commander Kinsey - Sat, 15 Apr 2023 13:46 UTC

On Sat, 15 Apr 2023 10:52:58 +0100, John Hall <john_nospam@jhall.co.uk> wrote:

> In message <op.13eo7ic7mvhs6z@ryzen.home>, Commander Kinsey
> <CK1@nospam.com> writes
>> On Fri, 14 Apr 2023 19:43:12 +0100, Snit <brock.mcnuggets@gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>>> On Apr 14, 2023 at 11:41:29 AM MST, ""Commander Kinsey"" wrote
>>> <op.13el7foumvhs6z@ryzen.home>:
> <snip>

>>> Excellent.
>>
>> My fault for having 57 aliases :-)
>
> Not 765 or more? :)

That was probably a random number because it was already taken. I only have one Kyle Foster.

computers / alt.comp.os.windows-10 / Re: Finding what address a BCC went to